Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ARCANEDOM] OOF Dorming Raffle
1 2 ... 128 129 130 131 132 ... 145 146
@Scaleon1 I have to do yours in 2 rounds because of my lair space, sorry about that!
@Scaleon1 I have to do yours in 2 rounds because of my lair space, sorry about that!
benson.pngrmxgk07.pngancientlairbadge_by_winnebagowendigo-d9htfg7.png
@Elevation Sorry for the delay - I was waiting on someone else to take back their stored fodder so that I could get my lair space back. I can start sending your dragons back now!
@Elevation Sorry for the delay - I was waiting on someone else to take back their stored fodder so that I could get my lair space back. I can start sending your dragons back now!
Na5WGHa.png
@tigressRising

Thank you! o7
@tigressRising

Thank you! o7
My pronouns are they/them
My wishlisht
My dom badges
My avatar dragon (Diamant!)
I'm not cisgender
Very active Arcane exalt lair
Please ping me in forums
I like to draw! No art shop as of yet.
A very sleepy brown pigeon, perfectly round.
...................................................Images link to source
Hello, we're nearing the end of Monday, and I have not begun receiving my prelevels back from your lairs. Please send them back as soon as you can!

@PlantQueen I'm waiting on 18 level 7s from you.

@Silvahrush I'm waiting on 39 level 7s from you - my notes say they were sent in groups, a group of 10, a group of 15, and a group of 12, and a final group of 2.
Hello, we're nearing the end of Monday, and I have not begun receiving my prelevels back from your lairs. Please send them back as soon as you can!

@PlantQueen I'm waiting on 18 level 7s from you.

@Silvahrush I'm waiting on 39 level 7s from you - my notes say they were sent in groups, a group of 10, a group of 15, and a group of 12, and a final group of 2.
He/She/They | FR +3
@tigressRising

All of them have been received! Thank you very much. ^^
@tigressRising

All of them have been received! Thank you very much. ^^
My pronouns are they/them
My wishlisht
My dom badges
My avatar dragon (Diamant!)
I'm not cisgender
Very active Arcane exalt lair
Please ping me in forums
I like to draw! No art shop as of yet.
A very sleepy brown pigeon, perfectly round.
...................................................Images link to source
@ClassicToneJakal I have your dragons ready to be returned whenever you are ready!
@ClassicToneJakal I have your dragons ready to be returned whenever you are ready!
benson.pngrmxgk07.pngancientlairbadge_by_winnebagowendigo-d9htfg7.png
@Tenrecidae (35 Level 7s) @Marketplace (95 Level 7s) Hello! If you could pull my dragons out of your [b]Hibdens[/b] whenever is convenient and send me them via [b]1t PAs or CRs[/b], I will be online to receive them throughout the week! [emoji=guardian tongue size=1] [i](most often available from 10 FRT to 23:00 FRT)[/i] @violetplume Thanks for sending 8 dragons so far; I see your lair space is limited so don't worry if you have to do a bunch of batches!
@Tenrecidae (35 Level 7s) @Marketplace (95 Level 7s)

Hello! If you could pull my dragons out of your Hibdens whenever is convenient and send me them via 1t PAs or CRs, I will be online to receive them throughout the week!
(most often available from 10 FRT to 23:00 FRT)

@violetplume
Thanks for sending 8 dragons so far; I see your lair space is limited so don't worry if you have to do a bunch of batches!
out_of_this_world_banner_by_minecrafternenagirl-d7m8hz9.png
@Elevation I checked my records and that's correct, but I no longer have any pretrained boarders in my den, which makes me think they got mixed in with another batch despite my best efforts to separate and double-check. I have a bunch of 7s though so I'll replace them right away! Sorry for the trouble.
@Elevation I checked my records and that's correct, but I no longer have any pretrained boarders in my den, which makes me think they got mixed in with another batch despite my best efforts to separate and double-check. I have a bunch of 7s though so I'll replace them right away! Sorry for the trouble.
tSKOR3g.pngbeanie.png
@SpectralRook @Cerastium @Golden

Hello! I see you're listed on our dorming sheet as online - are you able to receive hatchlings in the next 30 minutes or so?
@SpectralRook @Cerastium @Golden

Hello! I see you're listed on our dorming sheet as online - are you able to receive hatchlings in the next 30 minutes or so?
He/She/They | FR +3
@symphoniia Queuing 74 hatchlings to your Den!
@symphoniia Queuing 74 hatchlings to your Den!
He/She/They | FR +3
1 2 ... 128 129 130 131 132 ... 145 146