Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] LvA OOF Raffle
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 58 59
@Laeyein
hello! the first batch of dragons that you recorded from me (starts with 53530115) also all have gene bonus 'v'
e/ seems like they're all marked as having breed bonus now gdfljkg
@Laeyein
hello! the first batch of dragons that you recorded from me (starts with 53530115) also all have gene bonus 'v'
e/ seems like they're all marked as having breed bonus now gdfljkg
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
@Laeyein
Hi! The 0t level 8 dragon I just PA'ed to you should be marked for breed bonus <3
@Laeyein
Hi! The 0t level 8 dragon I just PA'ed to you should be marked for breed bonus <3
0gldo0m.png
@October @polychromatic you're correct!! don't know how i missed that, but it's marked correctly now c:

@October @polychromatic you're correct!! don't know how i missed that, but it's marked correctly now c:

W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
@spikenard
Are you able to take 62, level 7s at the moment? :>
@spikenard
Are you able to take 62, level 7s at the moment? :>
ygOPf5A.pngoIdI0nD.png
@reincarnations hit me!
@reincarnations hit me!
oYd3ccR.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
seeking XYZ (or any double!) g1 with
coral, clay, & gloom in any order

fr +0
he/him
@hollypox
Hi! Not sure if you were planning on marking it later, but the dragon I sent you (89372046) wasn't marked as 0t in the spreadsheet.
@hollypox
Hi! Not sure if you were planning on marking it later, but the dragon I sent you (89372046) wasn't marked as 0t in the spreadsheet.
fruityfresh%20by%20underscum.png
@spikenard Sent 10 levels 7s all with breed or gene bonus via PA c:
@spikenard Sent 10 levels 7s all with breed or gene bonus via PA c:
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
@silverdeath thanks! i have about 100 guys queued to log so it might be a few minutes but i'll get to you :)
@silverdeath thanks! i have about 100 guys queued to log so it might be a few minutes but i'll get to you :)
oYd3ccR.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
seeking XYZ (or any double!) g1 with
coral, clay, & gloom in any order

fr +0
he/him
@hollypox
not an issue w any of my dragons, but it looks like you forgot to add your name for the 3 dragons starting with 89062305 ! would hate for you to lose out on the tickets for them haha
@hollypox
not an issue w any of my dragons, but it looks like you forgot to add your name for the 3 dragons starting with 89062305 ! would hate for you to lose out on the tickets for them haha
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
@october
Thank you! i'll admit i got a little head scrambled there a couple times. set myself as offline and i plan to double-check my work before i head to bed

i deeply appreciate your help!
@october
Thank you! i'll admit i got a little head scrambled there a couple times. set myself as offline and i plan to double-check my work before i head to bed

i deeply appreciate your help!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 58 59