Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] Light OOF Boarding - Closed
1 2 ... 218 219 220 221 222 ... 232 233
@Teba heyo! is now a good time to send your fodder back? I can send them in batches of 15 currently!
@Teba heyo! is now a good time to send your fodder back? I can send them in batches of 15 currently!
Veridian Brewing Co Gladeveins Battle Guild Blossom Buddies Adopts Pride Phrogs! They/them
He/him
Neurodivergent
American
FR time +0
@smolfroglesbian
Yes, you can send them right now! Thanks for the ping!
@smolfroglesbian
Yes, you can send them right now! Thanks for the ping!
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
@Teba okay that's all of them!
@Teba okay that's all of them!
Veridian Brewing Co Gladeveins Battle Guild Blossom Buddies Adopts Pride Phrogs! They/them
He/him
Neurodivergent
American
FR time +0
@smolfroglesbian
Perfect! Thank you so much!
@smolfroglesbian
Perfect! Thank you so much!
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
@neohcs Sending your stored fodder back now! Sorry for the wait; my lair space was tied up waiting for other people to accept their PAs until now.
@neohcs Sending your stored fodder back now! Sorry for the wait; my lair space was tied up waiting for other people to accept their PAs until now.
Na5WGHa.png
[quote name="@Aurax" date="2023-11-27 08:42:30" ] Heyo! I still have 16 dragons boarded with you in your den, would be lovely if you could send them my way once you have the time and space!^^ No hurry, as long as they are with me sometime this week its fine. Thank you for boarding~ [/quote] Hey, thanks for the ping! I'm getting to them, sorry. I boarded over 400 dragons with Light; they will come your way within the next day or two! @Sylvandyr Still workin on yours too, don't worry!
@Aurax wrote on 2023-11-27 08:42:30:
Heyo! I still have 16 dragons boarded with you in your den, would be lovely if you could send them my way once you have the time and space!^^ No hurry, as long as they are with me sometime this week its fine. Thank you for boarding~

Hey, thanks for the ping! I'm getting to them, sorry. I boarded over 400 dragons with Light; they will come your way within the next day or two!

@Sylvandyr

Still workin on yours too, don't worry!
g2TOb2t.png yMwAJm4.gifgladekeeper.png
@Tenrecidae Thanks so much for your help, I know the hibden is a pain to return boarding dragons for <3
@Tenrecidae Thanks so much for your help, I know the hibden is a pain to return boarding dragons for <3
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@Sylvandyr hahahahah oops i sincerely apologize for sending them a day late </3 was very busy yesterday so i couldn't check flight rising altogether!

i will send them all back through PA! again, many apologies twt
@Sylvandyr hahahahah oops i sincerely apologize for sending them a day late </3 was very busy yesterday so i couldn't check flight rising altogether!

i will send them all back through PA! again, many apologies twt
banner_2.png
.eve | .fr+0 | .she/they
͏͏ nyoom
_linktree. _wishlist. _my accents. _about me.
@SpR1nG Oh, I totally understand! Thank you so much :)
@SpR1nG Oh, I totally understand! Thank you so much :)
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@Sylvandyr alright i am 99% positive i sent all 10 lmao

if i'm missing any lmk! feel free to check my lair too :D
@Sylvandyr alright i am 99% positive i sent all 10 lmao

if i'm missing any lmk! feel free to check my lair too :D
banner_2.png
.eve | .fr+0 | .she/they
͏͏ nyoom
_linktree. _wishlist. _my accents. _about me.
1 2 ... 218 219 220 221 222 ... 232 233