Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | pwyw treasure and gem sketches
1 2 3 4 5
OMG ur art is so cute can i get two??

800g - just one of Noah, he's serious and collected. He doesn't act on impulse. He fights to protect those he loves, rather than for pure joy - that's not to say he doesn't enjoy fighting, but he would prefer to stay at home and take care of the family. Also he's a great cook

1700g - Noah again + Rayla, in a couple art! I don't really have any ideas but Rayla is a rather energetic and adrenaline-addicted person, she enjoys adventuring and exploring the wild. She's rather headstrong and impulsive, preferring to live life on the edge rather than being cautious of everything. She's usually cheerful and bubbly, but can get serious when it comes to protecting her family. She values them over anything else!!

feel free to do whatever, colored would be preferred but dw if you don't <3
OMG ur art is so cute can i get two??

800g - just one of Noah, he's serious and collected. He doesn't act on impulse. He fights to protect those he loves, rather than for pure joy - that's not to say he doesn't enjoy fighting, but he would prefer to stay at home and take care of the family. Also he's a great cook

1700g - Noah again + Rayla, in a couple art! I don't really have any ideas but Rayla is a rather energetic and adrenaline-addicted person, she enjoys adventuring and exploring the wild. She's rather headstrong and impulsive, preferring to live life on the edge rather than being cautious of everything. She's usually cheerful and bubbly, but can get serious when it comes to protecting her family. She values them over anything else!!

feel free to do whatever, colored would be preferred but dw if you don't <3
CVVoJp3.gif
small note: rn im really looking at treasure offers. Ill still be drawing gem offers but treasure offers will be accepted alot faster lol
small note: rn im really looking at treasure offers. Ill still be drawing gem offers but treasure offers will be accepted alot faster lol
45007180_mLyxWu5dLpO4TCJ.png
@00Whiteeyes00

I can swap mine to treasure if you'd like!
@00Whiteeyes00

I can swap mine to treasure if you'd like!
5fDHL9N.pnge6AfuRh.png kBHm00y.png
T0lT2WO.png
@Shadari

thats up to you^^ im cool with either
@Shadari

thats up to you^^ im cool with either
@Hocotate hows this look?^^[img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/74073412_4JsjXSLqKaoFDBI.png[/img]
@Hocotate

hows this look?^^74073412_4JsjXSLqKaoFDBI.png
AHH OH MY GOODNESS she looks so cool in your style, i absolutely love the pose and atmosphere..!! T_T [emoji=heart size=1] thank you so much for your lovely work, i'll send over the gems right away!! by the way, would you mind me PMing you with information about another possible order? i have a couple i'd like to get art of but would like them to stay private ;w;
AHH OH MY GOODNESS she looks so cool in your style, i absolutely love the pose and atmosphere..!! T_T thank you so much for your lovely work, i'll send over the gems right away!!

by the way, would you mind me PMing you with information about another possible order? i have a couple i'd like to get art of but would like them to stay private ;w;
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@Hocotate that is fine! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Hocotate

that is fine!
I've around 1kg right now, is It enough for flat sketch of 2 of my character ? If no i'll just come back later when i'll get more gems.

Your work is very smooth, it give nice vibe
I've around 1kg right now, is It enough for flat sketch of 2 of my character ? If no i'll just come back later when i'll get more gems.

Your work is very smooth, it give nice vibe
lightvs1.png

My rp thread just right
there

My art sales --> Stained glass doodle
@00Whiteeyes00 all my treasure for these two childhood OCs of mine being snuggly and cute together? you capture sweet cuddles so well^^ (I'd PM more refs and answer any design related questions if anything turns out unclear about them, I'm horrible at predicting such things, the refs include 3D model screenshots, the artwork I linked is just a non-exhaustive preview of what they look like just so you can decide if they would be a pain to work with or not before I deliver the proper refs, the guy gets confused for a female a lot and not everyone is comfortable with drawing him as he is, including doing his bone-thin bodytype, unrealistically volumous anti-gravity hair or eye make-up-like tattoo while those belong to the key aspects of his design and backstory^^; so please let me know if you're up for sketching them before you get started^^)
I checked my vault and I'm having 1200kt total right now (not counting some awkward leftovers)?
@00Whiteeyes00 all my treasure for these two childhood OCs of mine being snuggly and cute together? you capture sweet cuddles so well^^ (I'd PM more refs and answer any design related questions if anything turns out unclear about them, I'm horrible at predicting such things, the refs include 3D model screenshots, the artwork I linked is just a non-exhaustive preview of what they look like just so you can decide if they would be a pain to work with or not before I deliver the proper refs, the guy gets confused for a female a lot and not everyone is comfortable with drawing him as he is, including doing his bone-thin bodytype, unrealistically volumous anti-gravity hair or eye make-up-like tattoo while those belong to the key aspects of his design and backstory^^; so please let me know if you're up for sketching them before you get started^^)
I checked my vault and I'm having 1200kt total right now (not counting some awkward leftovers)?
18qkmim.png
Aryena&BillieXNtD94z.png
0uVMYap.png
FR_mid_column_sig.png
Hfp00Bl.pngfdUVIfW.pngQUIpVFE.pngUMevL3r.png
bYt72YT.pngtqGkHih.pngDa1cz0f.pngOBrKa68.png
40kt and 10g for a drawing of my boy Kanu mayhaps? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85564365][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/855644/85564365_350.png[/img][/url]
40kt and 10g for a drawing of my boy Kanu mayhaps?
85564365_350.png
mlHpBMC.png
7c8ZUEs.png
hzM3Sr2.png
oRkijoy.png
YMPbu9R.png
Kit-137-1-3-6-0-7-1-1-0-12.png Kit-134-0-7-7-18-1-0-0-4-1.png Kit-135-1-2-4-1-2-0-1-1-10.png Kit-136-0-1-2-0-3-0-1-4-0.png Kit-133-0-0-9-18-1-2-0-2-3.png PiAyg8i.png
1 2 3 4 5