Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Gem Bonus and Cycled Item Return
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15
Oh boy!
Oh boy!
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
What happened to the Wildclaw scrolls? I only need one. Not that I can see how much one is because there isn't one to tell me how much. :(
What happened to the Wildclaw scrolls? I only need one. Not that I can see how much one is because there isn't one to tell me how much. :(
"Home is where you dig your first den."

+8 FR time

(I should probably add this sort of thing too, unless I don't need to. Either way:)
(He/him) (Aquarius) (Autistic) (ADD{non-hyperactive})
[font=book antiqua]WOO HOOO!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FR TEAM!! Cannot wait to buy me some gems when I get off work! Gonna buy me some Wildclaw scrolls even if I have no [I] current[/I] plans to use them! [emoji=wildclaw love size=1] Edit: Stupid autocorrect corrected words it didn't need to.
WOO HOOO!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FR TEAM!!

Cannot wait to buy me some gems when I get off work! Gonna buy me some Wildclaw scrolls even if I have no current plans to use them!

Edit: Stupid autocorrect corrected words it didn't need to.
XXXX SakuraSundae
Collections & Wishlist
Project Tracker
Activity Log
Free Buttons!
X 92646683.png
93792143.png
90712426.png
I'm currently being scattered!
Follow the progress here!
extra1.png
Woooo the Wildclaw scrolls are back! *Looks in wallet* and I have no money! :D
Woooo the Wildclaw scrolls are back! *Looks in wallet* and I have no money! :D
WJnaXRt.gif 5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
OnuhFtt.png FZ9VPbS.png
Time to gene some auraboas!
Time to gene some auraboas!
[emoji=rainbow star[indent][/indent] 2 size=1] awesome
[emoji=rainbow star
2 size=1] awesome
url=http://*******.com/elementalpixels]tumblr_inline_nbefjh6UpE1qg78ij.png[/url]
@mikey1393drago They're in the gem marketplace

Edit: price is 2,000 gems

mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
[quote name="Hippotang" date="2023-11-27 09:06:56" ] @mikey1393drago They're in the gem marketplace Edit: price is 2,000 gems [/quote] Okay. Thanks for telling me the price. Can't afford it, sadly, but I checked in the gem marketplace in the specialty tab, and nothing. So I guess they were all bought before me.
Hippotang wrote on 2023-11-27 09:06:56:

Okay. Thanks for telling me the price. Can't afford it, sadly, but I checked in the gem marketplace in the specialty tab, and nothing. So I guess they were all bought before me.
"Home is where you dig your first den."

+8 FR time

(I should probably add this sort of thing too, unless I don't need to. Either way:)
(He/him) (Aquarius) (Autistic) (ADD{non-hyperactive})
@mikey1393drago

Gem marketplace items are all unlimited in quantity. Breed changes are in the genes tab
@mikey1393drago

Gem marketplace items are all unlimited in quantity. Breed changes are in the genes tab
She/Her
Adult
Untitled18_20230718164049.png
woohoo!!
woohoo!!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15