Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ARCDOM]OOFR! Drawing in progress
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 49 50
@soranui Thank you for the bug report! I have informed the spreadsheet wizards and they will be casting their dark magics upon it shortly
@soranui Thank you for the bug report! I have informed the spreadsheet wizards and they will be casting their dark magics upon it shortly
1IZYmZY.pngArcDom Team Members4CDCjo.png9BRXftl.pngyCtSoL2.png
Good luck Arcane! I've sent you six dragons (each lv 10) so hopefully that helps!
Good luck Arcane! I've sent you six dragons (each lv 10) so hopefully that helps!
y0YshUu.png
@soranui

got your tickets fixed! it was a harrowing 20 minutes of trying to figure out what was wrong only to realise the problem was somewhere else entirely <3
@soranui

got your tickets fixed! it was a harrowing 20 minutes of trying to figure out what was wrong only to realise the problem was somewhere else entirely <3
topleftsig.pngtoprightsig.png
bottomleftsig.pngbottomrightsig.png
Sent y'all 6 lv 6 and will continue to YEET to you this week as i have the funds. good luck y'all!!! go arcane! [emoji=arcane rune size=1]
Sent y'all 6 lv 6 and will continue to YEET to you this week as i have the funds. good luck y'all!!! go arcane!
12144842p.png
Riftie • They/Them • FR+3
Just your friendly neighbourhood cicada

a soul in tension that's learning to fly
Glass Cicada
@CrazyDragonLady1
Hi! I sent over 3 level 7 banescales earlier that I don't see recorded yet. If you're just recording a bit later, then no worries :>
@CrazyDragonLady1
Hi! I sent over 3 level 7 banescales earlier that I don't see recorded yet. If you're just recording a bit later, then no worries :>
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@mirna Sorry about that! The sheets has been updated. Thank you!
@mirna Sorry about that! The sheets has been updated. Thank you!
DeityMug-Arcanist.gifAAAAAAAAAShiriPlaying.gif
Phew! Leveling is so much fun lol XD (no not really) but for SPACE DAD!
Phew! Leveling is so much fun lol XD (no not really) but for SPACE DAD!

aKk15MT.png
AWmPZJK.png
Looking forward to dumping large ammounts of dragons on you guys this week ;D. Big Dom Pushes are the only time I get to save up for gem genes and momma needs a Wish Tert
Looking forward to dumping large ammounts of dragons on you guys this week ;D. Big Dom Pushes are the only time I get to save up for gem genes and momma needs a Wish Tert
jt3PpxV.png
@Clavicado Hello! I'm sorry, the bonus today is nightshade tert, not secondary.
@Clavicado Hello! I'm sorry, the bonus today is nightshade tert, not secondary.
qA6nr0I.png vertical-spacer.pngsmall-vertical-spacer.png 5hF3FGk.pngJvUa9ma.png
mAiCJNJ.pngTlmcw5e.png
9TCvzie.pngV6RM60O.png
Qq78qBr.pngzSxEqNq.png
FvfV2kD.pngO62tc6n.png
credit-vertical.pngvertical-spacer.png
@Enekokoro
apologies, misread it! will re-send that one with the proper amount. thanks for lmk!!
@Enekokoro
apologies, misread it! will re-send that one with the proper amount. thanks for lmk!!
Ccnk6GC.gifS5BGfck.gifCSkG6yq.gifMMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 49 50