Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ARCDOM]OOFR! Drawing in progress
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50
[emoji=arcane rune size=1]
lord_of_the_shifting_expans_by_lynntv-d6qzmw5.gif
Deviantart |Twitch | Prizes | Commissions| Speedpaints
[center][emoji=arcane rune size=1] [emoji=book 2 size=1] [emoji=book size=1] [emoji=arcane rune size=1] [/center]
_______ dT9HQge.png
mAiCJNJ.png
q9EEy5M.png
nWiQNX9.png
_______
_______
_______
_______
_______
_______
Arcane-Network.png
_______
_______
_______
_______
_______
_______
An Obelisk dragon head with bubbles floating around it
@FableSky psst the two 1t dragons i sent also had color bonus :) TY!
@FableSky psst the two 1t dragons i sent also had color bonus :) TY!
2T7Jk2l.png
@moomargh Thank you for letting me know! Sheet updated
@moomargh Thank you for letting me know! Sheet updated
[emoji=planet size=1]
[emoji=planet size=1]
Hello! I may be info-blind and have missed it but where would you like me to send my dragons? Is there a specific user?
Hello! I may be info-blind and have missed it but where would you like me to send my dragons? Is there a specific user?
JrBnUx0.pngq9GXCbk.pngsTpMZa9.png
@LunamFlore Hi! Thank you for your question! To find an active attendant, head to the spreadsheet and check the list on the left-- anyone on that list marked "Available" is eligible for sending to. Please check whether they are accepting Public Buy, Raffle, or both, and their preferred method to receive (Crossroads, Private Auction, or both) tho!

Also, payouts are written on the left-- those will always be more up-to-date than this forum thread if they don't match up.

Happy sending, thanks for supporting Arcane!
@LunamFlore Hi! Thank you for your question! To find an active attendant, head to the spreadsheet and check the list on the left-- anyone on that list marked "Available" is eligible for sending to. Please check whether they are accepting Public Buy, Raffle, or both, and their preferred method to receive (Crossroads, Private Auction, or both) tho!

Also, payouts are written on the left-- those will always be more up-to-date than this forum thread if they don't match up.

Happy sending, thanks for supporting Arcane!
1IZYmZY.pngArcDom Team Members4CDCjo.png9BRXftl.pngyCtSoL2.png
@Winter0sun just some questions about the flutters! How many are there, and is there a possibility of duplicates? I have a spreadsheet for my personal badge tracking and I'm just curious how much space I should think about earmarking for them :D
@Winter0sun just some questions about the flutters! How many are there, and is there a possibility of duplicates? I have a spreadsheet for my personal badge tracking and I'm just curious how much space I should think about earmarking for them :D
ZH7dq9I.png aIuEaIx.png
LRgmnBl.png
@miles3140 There are 400 flutters total and it's impossible to get duplicates!

(edit: if you get dupes something is very wrong and you should poke me)
@miles3140 There are 400 flutters total and it's impossible to get duplicates!

(edit: if you get dupes something is very wrong and you should poke me)
1IZYmZY.pngArcDom Team Members4CDCjo.png9BRXftl.pngyCtSoL2.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50