Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] Light OOF Boarding - Closed
1 2 ... 205 206 207 208 209 ... 232 233
@Stormdance
Currently out. I can start loading up some pas but full group won't be back until a lil later!
@Stormdance
Currently out. I can start loading up some pas but full group won't be back until a lil later!
aDfZQhN.png xxxxxxxxxxxxx Blade
He/him || FR+2
Accents
Hatchery
kI1SYJ7.png
All 350 dragons have returned to their owners! :D
All 350 dragons have returned to their owners! :D
ZEsjj4r.png BdHSY2z.pngkZlSGnL.png nbkIrJe.gif
@Sylvandyr fodder is listed!
@Sylvandyr fodder is listed!
74629680_DvOByfv7AxoKLpm.png My name is Rigel!
Look at my favorite boy
• My pronouns are he/it/rot
@neohcs

All 122 of your dragons have been returned! Thankies for having a naming scheme as that made it so much easier when moving that many (i still opened them up dragon by dragon and double or triple checked the name though)

that means all 278 dragons are all back with their owners! (or. almost as soon as all PAs are accepted) I'm out for now, good luck!
@neohcs

All 122 of your dragons have been returned! Thankies for having a naming scheme as that made it so much easier when moving that many (i still opened them up dragon by dragon and double or triple checked the name though)

that means all 278 dragons are all back with their owners! (or. almost as soon as all PAs are accepted) I'm out for now, good luck!
uKsPcMF.giftumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38.gif
@neohcs Sorry for pinging again, just wanted to check if we've sent you all the dragons by now ^^;
@neohcs Sorry for pinging again, just wanted to check if we've sent you all the dragons by now ^^;
PWSZq63.png z3FSuck.png
Qboauiw.png
a129Nss.png
ozXwjvF.png
90frr5J.png
1bSJVgF.png
gziv3Ja.png
r8v91MH.png
ekux78o.png
bVV6yhw.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png
@carnymassacre

I ran a nesting program with the leveled adults being payment for the nests, it looks like those are from that program.

From the return hatchling PAs for XRAY & SPEX, it looks like it might have been @spiknard who boarded the adults with you. I'm not certain about the other 2 though.

spiknard: here is the message
@carnymassacre

I ran a nesting program with the leveled adults being payment for the nests, it looks like those are from that program.

From the return hatchling PAs for XRAY & SPEX, it looks like it might have been @spiknard who boarded the adults with you. I'm not certain about the other 2 though.

PaI4dmB.pngseeeeeeeeeeekrit text no lookieNhUMtTB.png
@Teba all fodder listed!

yippee lair is freeeeeeeeeeee
@Teba all fodder listed!

yippee lair is freeeeeeeeeeee
74629680_DvOByfv7AxoKLpm.png My name is Rigel!
Look at my favorite boy
• My pronouns are he/it/rot
@IamNoHere Yes, I've gotten all 40! Thank you very much!
@IamNoHere Yes, I've gotten all 40! Thank you very much!
LvA Top 26 Badge by Irithyll
[quote name="NegCol" date="2023-11-26 14:19:44" ] @carnymassacre I ran a nesting program with the leveled adults being payment for the nests, it looks like those are from that program. From the return hatchling PAs for XRAY & SPEX, it looks like it might have been @spiknard who boarded the adults with you. I'm not certain about the other 2 though. spiknard: here is the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3277041/205#post_55582604]message[/url] [/quote] @spikenard can you confirm?
NegCol wrote on 2023-11-26 14:19:44:
@carnymassacre

@spikenard can you confirm?
dc0m43x-745a8c2d-51da-47ab-a375-e6e73bc8e5a0.gif dbf02wg-e5a8c408-69dd-4f60-b570-bc32839ead21.png dc0m43x-745a8c2d-51da-47ab-a375-e6e73bc8e5a0.gif

tumblr_fce32b9844368caef33ac2470371edf5_a8039e41_500.gif
@Crewe and @Teba

May I request a ping please whenever either of y'all get back :) I'm heading offline for a bit for a break, but I will be checking mentions on occasion.
@Crewe and @Teba

May I request a ping please whenever either of y'all get back :) I'm heading offline for a bit for a break, but I will be checking mentions on occasion.
04isyIW.pngyMwAJm4.gifyMwAJm4.gifyMwAJm4.gifzuzPKXV.png
1 2 ... 205 206 207 208 209 ... 232 233