Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] Light OOF Boarding - Closed
1 2 ... 202 203 204 205 206 ... 232 233
@ineedapot I'm also online and spamming the AH. Your guys will be headed your way as soon as I can get them out of the Den ^_^
@ineedapot I'm also online and spamming the AH. Your guys will be headed your way as soon as I can get them out of the Den ^_^
8Lpal06.gif
@0hzarks

Those aren't mine, I got my 4 back from you already. Thanks for checking!
@0hzarks

Those aren't mine, I got my 4 back from you already. Thanks for checking!
PaI4dmB.pngseeeeeeeeeeekrit text no lookieNhUMtTB.png
Apologies for the delay in sending dragons btw!! It was late and I had to sleep before other folks had taken their dragons back >> I'll try to get everything back out tonight
Apologies for the delay in sending dragons btw!! It was late and I had to sleep before other folks had taken their dragons back >> I'll try to get everything back out tonight
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
@ThisIsMilkshake
setting up PAs now!
@ThisIsMilkshake
setting up PAs now!
@ThisIsMilkshake

Gotchu!
@ThisIsMilkshake

Gotchu!
wb_aeth.png
ZbNAjCO.png
hh5n4WA.png
dEe2UrM.png
mjtJ868.png       
LGvol4P.png
AFDqeiv.gif
@NefariousKing
Float should have been the last one, thank you so much for rooming dragons with me :)
@NefariousKing
Float should have been the last one, thank you so much for rooming dragons with me :)
04isyIW.pngyMwAJm4.gifyMwAJm4.gifyMwAJm4.gifzuzPKXV.png
@Amdia

Yup, going by my notes that was the last one! Sorry you had to send them one by one like that, thank you for the patience in doing so. And thank you for boarding for me!! ^^
@Amdia

Yup, going by my notes that was the last one! Sorry you had to send them one by one like that, thank you for the patience in doing so. And thank you for boarding for me!! ^^
bantam-Fanger.png
NefariousKing #221629

FR+2 | Bestiary Completionist
small dragon banner by Caprexes
@NefariousKing

I was the one who felt bad about the 1 by 1, I totally didn't think about pinging everyone I was boarding for to find out who was online at the time XD
@NefariousKing

I was the one who felt bad about the 1 by 1, I totally didn't think about pinging everyone I was boarding for to find out who was online at the time XD
04isyIW.pngyMwAJm4.gifyMwAJm4.gifyMwAJm4.gifzuzPKXV.png
@sylvandyr I'll be on later today to toss dragons, I'm working at 16 spaces ATM but should be able to clear a few more once I finish leveling my fodder!
@sylvandyr I'll be on later today to toss dragons, I'm working at 16 spaces ATM but should be able to clear a few more once I finish leveling my fodder!
Veridian Brewing Co Gladeveins Battle Guild Blossom Buddies Adopts Pride Phrogs! They/them
He/him
Neurodivergent
American
FR time +0
@Anhinga I'm so sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well, glad that you're recovering and hope you feel better soon! I totally feel you about FR mobile. Thanks for keeping me posted, your plan sounds good. :)

@/FeralRookie - Not pinging you yet cause I'm still working through my queue but I'll poke you again when I'm ready, thank you :)

@0hzarks Working on grabbing your returns ASAP, thanks so much! Just wanted to confirm that the lv5's aren't mine in case it helps narrow down.

@TheUltimateOwl Thank you, I'll work on them as fast as I can! :) Apologies for the wait.

@TetraKataki Thanks, working through my queue to grab yours. :) Sorry for the delay.

@mujna Thank you, I'm working on grabbing them as soon as possible <3

@/carnymassacre - Not pinging yet since I'm still working on my queue, but I'll be following up when I'm clear, thank you!

@smolfroglesbian Thanks so much for the help and your patience <3

---

I think I'm caught up on my alerts, so sorry about the delays and thanks so much everyone <3 If I missed someone please poke me again.
@Anhinga I'm so sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well, glad that you're recovering and hope you feel better soon! I totally feel you about FR mobile. Thanks for keeping me posted, your plan sounds good. :)

@/FeralRookie - Not pinging you yet cause I'm still working through my queue but I'll poke you again when I'm ready, thank you :)

@0hzarks Working on grabbing your returns ASAP, thanks so much! Just wanted to confirm that the lv5's aren't mine in case it helps narrow down.

@TheUltimateOwl Thank you, I'll work on them as fast as I can! :) Apologies for the wait.

@TetraKataki Thanks, working through my queue to grab yours. :) Sorry for the delay.

@mujna Thank you, I'm working on grabbing them as soon as possible <3

@/carnymassacre - Not pinging yet since I'm still working on my queue, but I'll be following up when I'm clear, thank you!

@smolfroglesbian Thanks so much for the help and your patience <3

---

I think I'm caught up on my alerts, so sorry about the delays and thanks so much everyone <3 If I missed someone please poke me again.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
1 2 ... 202 203 204 205 206 ... 232 233