Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] Light OOF Boarding - Closed
1 2 ... 175 176 177 178 179 ... 232 233
@Sylvandyr @DigitalAres @neohcs @Teba

Hey! Just a heads up that my fodder will be sent out a bit late, I work from 400FRT to 1300FRT. If everything goes smoothly, your fodder should be up by 1400FRT for 1t :)
@Sylvandyr @DigitalAres @neohcs @Teba

Hey! Just a heads up that my fodder will be sent out a bit late, I work from 400FRT to 1300FRT. If everything goes smoothly, your fodder should be up by 1400FRT for 1t :)
74629680_DvOByfv7AxoKLpm.png My name is Rigel!
Look at my favorite boy
• My pronouns are he/it/rot
@crowskullz
I will still be online so its absolutely fine for me, thankyou for boarding for me btw!
@crowskullz
I will still be online so its absolutely fine for me, thankyou for boarding for me btw!
raddishface.png 89BkRuW.gif innokenti.png
@crowskullz Sounds good, thank you! :)
@crowskullz Sounds good, thank you! :)
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@Teba
i have sent all the non permas back in 1t PAs for you just now :D
@Teba
i have sent all the non permas back in 1t PAs for you just now :D
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
@sgkat
@Jeth
@IchibanKasuga
@Kahvinporo
@Feety
@carnymassacre
@Fluidquartz
@vacantlyamused
@Crassula
@Togame
@kuroda
@biskitten

Hi all! I'm pinging you because I have boarded dragons for LvA with you over the last few months. I will be available Sunday from 1 PM - 6 PM FR time (13:00-18:00), and then moving onwards I will be available from 6 PM - 10 PM FR time (18:00-22:00) throught the rest of the week. Please send dragons back as soon as possible, ideally by PA since I can only receive a certain number of CRs before I get account locked.
@sgkat
@Jeth
@IchibanKasuga
@Kahvinporo
@Feety
@carnymassacre
@Fluidquartz
@vacantlyamused
@Crassula
@Togame
@kuroda
@biskitten

Hi all! I'm pinging you because I have boarded dragons for LvA with you over the last few months. I will be available Sunday from 1 PM - 6 PM FR time (13:00-18:00), and then moving onwards I will be available from 6 PM - 10 PM FR time (18:00-22:00) throught the rest of the week. Please send dragons back as soon as possible, ideally by PA since I can only receive a certain number of CRs before I get account locked.
mkpoaHZ.png
@Zoic

Sending you 20 dragons for your den, thank you!
@Zoic

Sending you 20 dragons for your den, thank you!
bantam-Fanger.png
NefariousKing #221629

FR+2 | Bestiary Completionist
small dragon banner by Caprexes
@Sylvandyr @Teba @lyricalmyxteries @Laetificat @Avene @clowning @neohcs

hi! just wanted to let yall know that provided i don't forget (poor memory sorry), i'll try and send out my boarded dragons directly after rollover (00:30 FRT-2:30 FRT). if you're not available by this time, you'll likely end up getting your dragons starting from 14:00 FRT.

please let me know if you'll be available during rollover so i can make distribution more efficient, since i'll probably have around 28 open slots. thank you ^^
@Sylvandyr @Teba @lyricalmyxteries @Laetificat @Avene @clowning @neohcs

hi! just wanted to let yall know that provided i don't forget (poor memory sorry), i'll try and send out my boarded dragons directly after rollover (00:30 FRT-2:30 FRT). if you're not available by this time, you'll likely end up getting your dragons starting from 14:00 FRT.

please let me know if you'll be available during rollover so i can make distribution more efficient, since i'll probably have around 28 open slots. thank you ^^
Bluefin Charger Fin » cal
» he/they
» FR+0
___________________________________________ Q5wOe0Z.gif
@Sylvandyr, @neohcs, @Aurax

At what FRT will you guys be active? I can queue some dragons up tonight before rollover, and then I'll be active again by 10-11FRT. I'd like to send the dragons back as quickly as possible!
@Sylvandyr, @neohcs, @Aurax

At what FRT will you guys be active? I can queue some dragons up tonight before rollover, and then I'll be active again by 10-11FRT. I'd like to send the dragons back as quickly as possible!
cd9e52d0a68b946dfff79aea46bc6309691f000d.png

angelo ♦ he/him ♦ fr+4
plague dom org

about + faq
74805783.png
little guy!!!!!
@Kuzuha I will be online from rollover, though have to clear some space first. Should be able to pick up the dragons quickly, hopefully.
Thank you so much for boarding <3
@Kuzuha I will be online from rollover, though have to clear some space first. Should be able to pick up the dragons quickly, hopefully.
Thank you so much for boarding <3
bZOQYBz.png
@gumiho I'll be online for a few hours after rollover. thank you! :)

@Kuzuha I'll be on for a few hours after rollover, then I'll take a few hours of break and be back for most of the day. I'll work on picking up your early queued dragons and should be on again when you start to be active around 10-11 FRT. Thanks! :)
@gumiho I'll be online for a few hours after rollover. thank you! :)

@Kuzuha I'll be on for a few hours after rollover, then I'll take a few hours of break and be back for most of the day. I'll work on picking up your early queued dragons and should be on again when you start to be active around 10-11 FRT. Thanks! :)
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
1 2 ... 175 176 177 178 179 ... 232 233