Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] Light OOF Boarding - Closed
1 2 ... 174 175 176 177 178 ... 232 233
@Kylaila I'll be online around rollover, so that works perfectly for me!
@Kylaila I'll be online around rollover, so that works perfectly for me!
LvA Top 26 Badge by Irithyll
Awesome :) Thanks
Awesome :) Thanks
sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
jbMLSIO.png
fdUVIfW.png
y41plqc.png
Wn6vGC1.png
YlKQFV6.png
MQadkUW.png
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif 9X6Ea51.png
@Bantymom
I was able to pop online long enough to pick up your fodder and pop them in my den. I've also updated my offered spaces on the speadsheet, so you can submit the form to add the rest of them (it looks like you logged 30 and sent a total of 60).
@Bantymom
I was able to pop online long enough to pick up your fodder and pop them in my den. I've also updated my offered spaces on the speadsheet, so you can submit the form to add the rest of them (it looks like you logged 30 and sent a total of 60).
w8o0xW1.pngspringcleanrafflebutton.png
@aredshroom So sorry to hear that you're sick, I hope you feel better soon. Early CRs sound great, thank you!
@aredshroom So sorry to hear that you're sick, I hope you feel better soon. Early CRs sound great, thank you!
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@Teba @NefariousKing @neohcs

Sorry for the ping, but I thought I'd let you know that I can only return your dragons after 15:00 FR Time if you want them on 26 November. (Just in case any of you are in the Eastern Hemisphere and need to go to sleep before then.)
@Teba @NefariousKing @neohcs

Sorry for the ping, but I thought I'd let you know that I can only return your dragons after 15:00 FR Time if you want them on 26 November. (Just in case any of you are in the Eastern Hemisphere and need to go to sleep before then.)
Hokuto, HAST (UTC−10)
GIJjY9o.png wqvfdXO.png fqRBC9C.png 2SPT1Mh.png bYt72YT.png
HdmxfuE.png Ljw7JvQ.png LPrySKC.png hlApQka.png
h8O0jfR.png ICOcASs.png
4kekx4D.png dN2BNAK.png xj6Mn2e.png
So you want to do an art of us
@xianvar I am boarding some of your dragons and I saw that you are in the same timezone as me. Are you online right after rollover to receive the fodder?

@Sylvandyr Saw the information on your profile and I will start returning the fodder right after rollover and then queue whatever is left when you head off!
@xianvar I am boarding some of your dragons and I saw that you are in the same timezone as me. Are you online right after rollover to receive the fodder?

@Sylvandyr Saw the information on your profile and I will start returning the fodder right after rollover and then queue whatever is left when you head off!
f1890a0c61fa0a0fb819701d2554b54f42bc9c5c.png
corgisinger.png. . . . . .notus.png . . . . SQVdsFh.png
@Zafirmei Sounds great, thanks so much!
@Zafirmei Sounds great, thanks so much!
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@Zafirmei I hope so, or maybe shortly after (1am FRT)! But I will do my best to be around then
@Zafirmei I hope so, or maybe shortly after (1am FRT)! But I will do my best to be around then
iSeAVDm.gif6mlt6oK.pngSNH9aOp.gif

B9L.pnglvf-7.pnglvf-9.pnglvf-1.pnglvf-6.pnglvf-5.pnglvf-3.pnglvf-2.pnglvf-4.pnglvf-10.pnglvf-8.pngB10R.png
fOHFzrA.png
@Hokuto I won't be around after 15:00, you can send my dragons last!
@Hokuto I won't be around after 15:00, you can send my dragons last!
LvA Top 26 Badge by Irithyll
@Hokuto

I should be around after 15:00! Thank you for notifying ahead of time. ^^
@Hokuto

I should be around after 15:00! Thank you for notifying ahead of time. ^^
bantam-Fanger.png
NefariousKing #221629

FR+2 | Bestiary Completionist
small dragon banner by Caprexes
1 2 ... 174 175 176 177 178 ... 232 233