Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | loop goob forever
1 2 3 4
One question though: Have the dragons have Sornieth invented chili yet? We know they have coffee and candies, so what other food have they made?
One question though: Have the dragons have Sornieth invented chili yet? We know they have coffee and candies, so what other food have they made?
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
[quote name="buggy101" date="2023-11-23 14:17:03" ] One question though: Have the dragons have Sornieth invented chili yet? We know they have coffee and candies, so what other food have they made? [/quote] We have all the food items that you'd use in chilli (though red peppers are apparel) except tomato, so probably. Not in the form we make it though, due to dragon sizes I assume it'd just be spicy soup that happens to have meat to them
buggy101 wrote on 2023-11-23 14:17:03:

We have all the food items that you'd use in chilli (though red peppers are apparel) except tomato, so probably. Not in the form we make it though, due to dragon sizes I assume it'd just be spicy soup that happens to have meat to them
QYzhmAi.png
This has just triggered an unimaginable fear within me, as well as memories from high school. gaah
This has just triggered an unimaginable fear within me, as well as memories from high school. gaah
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="Natron" date="2023-11-23 14:36:59" ] This has just triggered an unimaginable fear within me, as well as memories from high school. gaah [/quote] *Hug* I don't even like to be perceived. Ever. (I rarely leave the house)
Natron wrote on 2023-11-23 14:36:59:
*Hug* I don't even like to be perceived. Ever. (I rarely leave the house)
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
you get sick eating food once and they all crowd around you and go "dance tummy ache boy dance"
you get sick eating food once and they all crowd around you and go "dance tummy ache boy dance"
(@art by Caprexes)
lZz6o40.png
it’s like digital footprint but in real life
it’s like digital footprint but in real life
[quote name="Aryllia" date="2023-11-23 07:49:25" ] Dear god that's worse than the internet. [/quote] Tru
Aryllia wrote on 2023-11-23 07:49:25:
Dear god that's worse than the internet.
Tru
SIG-02.png
[quote name="cailycombs17" date="2023-11-23 15:29:32" ] you get sick eating food once and they all crowd around you and go "dance tummy ache boy dance" [/quote] Oh god.
cailycombs17 wrote on 2023-11-23 15:29:32:
Oh god.
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
you cant have those "remembering something embarrassing you did 7 years ago before going to bed" moments because otherwise the entire loop will also remember it and that'll only push it farther
you cant have those "remembering something embarrassing you did 7 years ago before going to bed" moments because otherwise the entire loop will also remember it and that'll only push it farther
she doesnt even know
basic math--->
XSQWCA5.gif 3CzZFT6.png
- she/her
- please ping
in reply+quote
klfGHc7.png67-E654-DE-BBB7-441-C-BAE1-F4-EDB05-BC922.png
I once tripped up and said something really embarassing to a Boa,,
,,now they all give me a look.
I once tripped up and said something really embarassing to a Boa,,
,,now they all give me a look.
sudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gif
SUDOWOODO PARTY
1 2 3 4