Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [+BUTTON] Jousama's Gene Project Tracker
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
[quote=Update Pinglist][center] [size=2]@Limelight, @Raedeshe, @ThisIsGospel, @SoulOfChaos, @Auries, @Hyleoroi, @Rafikii, @Carolynmbp, @Kelpsi, @kveikur, @Jonquilla, @Shadowdawn199, @LordMalak, @humanityxpeople, @hume, @Neroli, @Pachirisu, @Atavan, @Hyacindy, @Tserin, @Kunikida, @Galaxius, @EnglishRose, @mix, @Icefire55, @WickedPixie, @Cassiopeia, @CrownedLadybug, @CosmicHurricane, @moonstrucksmorns, @counterklock, @wardmir, @Trackerkitsune, @MermaidCove, @Anjoulas, @bubbaberriboo, @Felawnie, @Teletraan[/center] Please let me know if you'd wish to be taken off the pinglist at any point! [/quote] [emoji=aberration][emoji=aberration] [b][color=brown]Glass & Gloss have arrived![/color][/b] ----- [LIST] [*][b][color=black][Update][/color][/b] Requirements for various Ancient Genes have been updated accordng to the changes laid out in [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/3265509][b]this announcement post[/b][/url]. [*][b][color=black][QOL][/color][/b] Older genes obtainable from Grand Exchange shops are now listed as coming from the various NPCs that run their shops for consistency with [b]Glass & Gloss[/b]: - [b]Avery (AAA)[/b] instead of simply [i]Grand Exchange[/i] - [b]Joxar[/b] instead of simply [i]Festive Favors[/i] [/LIST] [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LZmSD6M_ELNzchDNsSEIzL6zVjjNhyi8TEaAjc1HxB4/edit?usp=sharing][font=Century Gothic][color=#0B5394][size=5][b]LINK TO BLANK SPREADSHEET[/b][/size][/color][/font][/url][/center][br]

Glass & Gloss have arrived!
  • [Update] Requirements for various Ancient Genes have been updated accordng to the changes laid out in this announcement post.
  • [QOL] Older genes obtainable from Grand Exchange shops are now listed as coming from the various NPCs that run their shops for consistency with Glass & Gloss:
    - Avery (AAA) instead of simply Grand Exchange
    - Joxar instead of simply Festive Favors

Na5WGHa.png
@Jousama Would it affect anything about using the sheet if I ignored or deleted the ID number column under DragonScries?
@Jousama Would it affect anything about using the sheet if I ignored or deleted the ID number column under DragonScries?
nWiQNX9.png
fzM10XR.png
J7D1quC.png
WvEXipG.png
@beckyh2112 Deleting it will throw off the coding, but you can leave it blank with no problem!
@beckyh2112 Deleting it will throw off the coding, but you can leave it blank with no problem!
Na5WGHa.png
[quote=Update Pinglist][center] [size=2]@Limelight, @Raedeshe, @ThisIsGospel, @SoulOfChaos, @Auries, @Hyleoroi, @Rafikii, @Carolynmbp, @Kelpsi, @kveikur, @Jonquilla, @Shadowdawn199, @LordMalak, @humanityxpeople, @hume, @Neroli, @Pachirisu, @Atavan, @Hyacindy, @Tserin, @Kunikida, @Galaxius, @EnglishRose, @mix, @Icefire55, @WickedPixie, @Cassiopeia, @CrownedLadybug, @CosmicHurricane, @moonstrucksmorns, @counterklock, @wardmir, @Trackerkitsune, @MermaidCove, @Anjoulas, @bubbaberriboo, @Felawnie, @Teletraan[/center] You can also subscribe to the thread's pinglist widget! I'll do my best to ensure pings don't get doubled-up on, regardless of whichever way you choose to receive updates. [center][pinglist=12727][/center][/quote] [emoji=auraboa] [b][color=green]Auraboas are time-slipping in![/color][/b] ----- [LIST] [*][b][color=black][+Breed][/color][/b] The new breed, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/3289398][b]Auraboas[/b][/url], have arrived and all of their genes have been added! [*][b][color=black][+Genes][/color][/b] [emoji=fire rune][emoji=arcane rune][emoji=plague rune] Festival Genes for [b]Flameforger's[/b], [b]Starfall[/b], and [b]Riot[/b] were added in a previous update. [b]Wish[/b] and the [b]Boa & Saddle[/b] parallel genes from [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/3280447]this update[/url][/b] should also be in the sheet now. [/LIST] [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LZmSD6M_ELNzchDNsSEIzL6zVjjNhyi8TEaAjc1HxB4/edit?usp=sharing][font=Century Gothic][color=#0B5394][size=5][b]LINK TO BLANK SPREADSHEET[/b][/size][/color][/font][/url][/center][br]
Update Pinglist wrote:

You can also subscribe to the thread's pinglist widget! I'll do my best to ensure pings don't get doubled-up on, regardless of whichever way you choose to receive updates.

Auraboas are time-slipping in!
  • [+Breed] The new breed, Auraboas, have arrived and all of their genes have been added!
  • [+Genes] Festival Genes for Flameforger's, Starfall, and Riot were added in a previous update. Wish and the Boa & Saddle parallel genes from this update should also be in the sheet now.

Na5WGHa.png
Plopped myelf on the new sort of pinglist, so feel free to remove me from the old fashioned one! Thank you as always for maintaining this incredible tool <3
Plopped myelf on the new sort of pinglist, so feel free to remove me from the old fashioned one! Thank you as always for maintaining this incredible tool <3
34822.png Tower/Karak
they/it
+9h FR

Ping me!
----I'll miss your posts otherwise.----
* accent shop
* pure progen
lineage project

* wishlist
21402.png
Subbed to the new pinglist! ^^ thank you for the update!
Subbed to the new pinglist! ^^ thank you for the update!
@Jousama I subbed to the new pinglist so I can be removed from the old one. ^^
Ohohohohoo updates! :DD
@Jousama I subbed to the new pinglist so I can be removed from the old one. ^^
Ohohohohoo updates! :DD
FD1rkPC.png dac5c205911117729a82f72c1cdf25cc70a0d072.png
it looks like vipera for auraboas is missing D:
it looks like vipera for auraboas is missing D:
dlPR7wK.png
@mothrave
I see the issue! The lists of genes are just longer than the length of the columns on the Wanted tab.

If you look at your copy of the "Items Wanted" tab, you should see a tiny black arrow on Row 250, which you can click to unhide the rest of the sheet. Vipera and the other Auraboa genes should be there!
@mothrave
I see the issue! The lists of genes are just longer than the length of the columns on the Wanted tab.

If you look at your copy of the "Items Wanted" tab, you should see a tiny black arrow on Row 250, which you can click to unhide the rest of the sheet. Vipera and the other Auraboa genes should be there!
Na5WGHa.png
ohh found it, thank u !!
ohh found it, thank u !!
dlPR7wK.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17