Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ARCANEDOM] OOF Dorming Raffle
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 145 146
@frostmeri
I'm online and can receive :)
If none of the other people will respond and you need to send more I can take in 20 at the most
@frostmeri
I'm online and can receive :)
If none of the other people will respond and you need to send more I can take in 20 at the most
@Carminski thank you sending! I won't send more than you have registered in the boarding spreadsheet though ^^; so 16!
@Carminski thank you sending! I won't send more than you have registered in the boarding spreadsheet though ^^; so 16!
ThL3qDI.png sgriffin-16353-8_32_38_3_5_9.png
@LascielsShadow

I have 6 prelevels, 5 lair dragons and 1 dennable dragons I'm sending your way. All their info is in the bios. Please let me know if you want and food for them :D Thank you in advance!
@LascielsShadow

I have 6 prelevels, 5 lair dragons and 1 dennable dragons I'm sending your way. All their info is in the bios. Please let me know if you want and food for them :D Thank you in advance!
AWmPZJK.png
@frostmeri
Sorry for the wait, I’m on now if you still have any you want to send!
@frostmeri
Sorry for the wait, I’m on now if you still have any you want to send!
@PinyonKit

Sending 44 dragons for den!
@PinyonKit

Sending 44 dragons for den!
Esqqj26.png
@Threadshift I see you are only accepting permas.. so sending 4 perma dragons
you can den them
@Threadshift I see you are only accepting permas.. so sending 4 perma dragons
you can den them
ThL3qDI.png sgriffin-16353-8_32_38_3_5_9.png
@frostmeri
Yeah, I’m pretty busy till the 1st and I don’t want to miss anything and mess you guys up. Thanks for sending, good luck!
@frostmeri
Yeah, I’m pretty busy till the 1st and I don’t want to miss anything and mess you guys up. Thanks for sending, good luck!
@Threadshift

Hi hi, I'm sending over 5 permas to stay in your den!

I'm also happy to send over some food, do you have a preference on which type?
@Threadshift

Hi hi, I'm sending over 5 permas to stay in your den!

I'm also happy to send over some food, do you have a preference on which type?
Frbjwm0.jpg JGIle6w.giffMJGS3M.png
@kallimabutterfly
Got them all! Apologies for taking so long, it was 1AM when I got your ping and I was headed off to bed.

@WatchyCat
Got yours as well! I'm good for food at the moment, but thanks for the offer. :)

@frostmeri @ST6X
If either of you still have dennable preleveleds, I'm online and ready to pick them up from you.
@kallimabutterfly
Got them all! Apologies for taking so long, it was 1AM when I got your ping and I was headed off to bed.

@WatchyCat
Got yours as well! I'm good for food at the moment, but thanks for the offer. :)

@frostmeri @ST6X
If either of you still have dennable preleveleds, I'm online and ready to pick them up from you.
B8_L2.pngm35_book.pngm2_02_book.pngm22_book.pngl4_02_book.pngl7_01_book.pngB8_R2.png
DPSlXho.png
@frostmeri @st6x - I got dragons from MagicalGriffin, so I'm all full up
@frostmeri @st6x - I got dragons from MagicalGriffin, so I'm all full up
IF HubOOF Hub
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 145 146