Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ARCANEDOM] OOF Dorming Raffle
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 ... 145 146
@Cometstrike I just sent a batch to another dormer, but i'll probably have another 28 ready in about 30 minutes if you're still gonna be online then
@Cometstrike I just sent a batch to another dormer, but i'll probably have another 28 ready in about 30 minutes if you're still gonna be online then

Zombats
She/Her
FRT +0
lva-L.pnglva-3.pnglva-9.pnglva-4.pnglva-2.pnglva-7.pnglva-10.pnglva-1.pnglva-6.pnglva-8.pnglva-5.pnglva-R.png
qzYSQQU.png
@zombats yeah i'll set a timer to check back on FR! if i don't follow up, apologies lol, it's 1am and getting a bit sleepy
@zombats yeah i'll set a timer to check back on FR! if i don't follow up, apologies lol, it's 1am and getting a bit sleepy
cVgnfQL.png
77uW9lF.png BgLFO4q.png RIiH5qs.png
y9Ygds6.png
@Cometstrike Thanks :) and if you need to get to sleep please do. are you ok with me queue-ing? Also am I taking the last of your available spots? If so I can update the sheet for you so that it will show you as full
@Cometstrike Thanks :) and if you need to get to sleep please do. are you ok with me queue-ing? Also am I taking the last of your available spots? If so I can update the sheet for you so that it will show you as full

Zombats
She/Her
FRT +0
lva-L.pnglva-3.pnglva-9.pnglva-4.pnglva-2.pnglva-7.pnglva-10.pnglva-1.pnglva-6.pnglva-8.pnglva-5.pnglva-R.png
qzYSQQU.png
@zombats i'm okay, i've still got energy in me! i'll probably start trying to wind down after this last dorming stuff. (and yes you'd be taking the last of my available spots!)
@zombats i'm okay, i've still got energy in me! i'll probably start trying to wind down after this last dorming stuff. (and yes you'd be taking the last of my available spots!)
cVgnfQL.png
77uW9lF.png BgLFO4q.png RIiH5qs.png
y9Ygds6.png
@Cometstrike all sent. and I did pretty much exactly 30 minutes XD
Thanks again for dorming for Arcane!!
@Cometstrike all sent. and I did pretty much exactly 30 minutes XD
Thanks again for dorming for Arcane!!

Zombats
She/Her
FRT +0
qzYSQQU.png
@LascielsShadow I'm sending 18 prelevels your way for dorming - 12 for your lair, 6 for your den. Let me know if you would like me to send any food as well, and since we're so close to the battle, please go ahead and send return CRs/1t PAs for the lair dergs as soon as you pick them up.
@LascielsShadow I'm sending 18 prelevels your way for dorming - 12 for your lair, 6 for your den. Let me know if you would like me to send any food as well, and since we're so close to the battle, please go ahead and send return CRs/1t PAs for the lair dergs as soon as you pick them up.
MuAIaYM.pngfMJGS3M.png
I think I screwed up the ping on this post hang on. Trying again.
I think I screwed up the ping on this post hang on. Trying again.
zu98AYW.gif
pYG2o2D.pngROOkhjW.pngqzuygoC.png
PxWaFa4.pngPqkCsO6.png
@CornyToad @PinyonKit @LascielsShadow
Would any of you happen to be online to take 20 prelevels for your dens right now?
@CornyToad @PinyonKit @LascielsShadow
Would any of you happen to be online to take 20 prelevels for your dens right now?
zu98AYW.gif
pYG2o2D.pngROOkhjW.pngqzuygoC.png
PxWaFa4.pngPqkCsO6.png
@HeadlessKing need to cancel the dragons again, if you come back online anytime could you ping me here so I can resend some? thank you!
@HeadlessKing need to cancel the dragons again, if you come back online anytime could you ping me here so I can resend some? thank you!
ThL3qDI.png sgriffin-16353-8_32_38_3_5_9.png
@PinyonKit @CaityJay @nezzous56 @LascielsShadow @Carminski @Threadshift @Ceenbee
Sorry the list is super short now and I got 50+ dragons to *yeet* so if any of you comes online and can receive I'd appreciate a ping here, thank you! c:
@PinyonKit @CaityJay @nezzous56 @LascielsShadow @Carminski @Threadshift @Ceenbee
Sorry the list is super short now and I got 50+ dragons to *yeet* so if any of you comes online and can receive I'd appreciate a ping here, thank you! c:
ThL3qDI.png sgriffin-16353-8_32_38_3_5_9.png
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 ... 145 146