Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | | CLOSED | Colored sketches for 650kt/g
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 51 52
Oh she looks so cool, I love the detail you put into her paws especially! If I may request one change, could you add in her lilac tail ribbon? I consider it to be a small but essential part of her design (for lore reasons). ^^

(Here's another link if you need it! )
Oh she looks so cool, I love the detail you put into her paws especially! If I may request one change, could you add in her lilac tail ribbon? I consider it to be a small but essential part of her design (for lore reasons). ^^

(Here's another link if you need it! )
plague_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw231.gif plague_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciw235.gif Rvkn9sD.png
@celestriakle
Sure, accepted! I'll let you know if I have any question?

@silverpelt60
I thought it would've been covered up but the pose, but sense its essential here's it added!
6sa4nLL.png
@celestriakle
Sure, accepted! I'll let you know if I have any question?

@silverpelt60
I thought it would've been covered up but the pose, but sense its essential here's it added!
6sa4nLL.png
pK3keHh.png

Hello! I'm Tuna, or Suns
any pronouns | +2 FR time
~> toyhouse
_______
I am forgetful, so reminders are great.
sweet! did you want me to pay now or after?
sweet! did you want me to pay now or after?
Hello! If you're still taking slots could I possibly get a colored sketch of this boy? He has a smug/laidback personality. (Also please feel free to simplify his accent/apparel heavily if need be! A transparent background would be great :D) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85389625][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/853897/85389625_350.png[/img][/url]
Hello! If you're still taking slots could I possibly get a colored sketch of this boy? He has a smug/laidback personality. (Also please feel free to simplify his accent/apparel heavily if need be! A transparent background would be great :D)
85389625_350.png
output-onlinegiftools.gif
@Celestriakle
Ah, should've specified! Before or after is fine, but eitherway I'll accept it after :3

@spark
Hello! Unfortunately even simplifying his apparel/skin, he would still fall under complex! Please let me know of you're fine with the price increase for him because of that.
@Celestriakle
Ah, should've specified! Before or after is fine, but eitherway I'll accept it after :3

@spark
Hello! Unfortunately even simplifying his apparel/skin, he would still fall under complex! Please let me know of you're fine with the price increase for him because of that.
pK3keHh.png

Hello! I'm Tuna, or Suns
~> toyhouse
_______
That's fine with me! Still happy to pay the complex fee, just didn't wanna drive you crazy with all his details so I figured you might wanna tone them down a little haha :'D
That's fine with me! Still happy to pay the complex fee, just didn't wanna drive you crazy with all his details so I figured you might wanna tone them down a little haha :'D
output-onlinegiftools.gif
@spark
Haha, that's fair, I appreciate that! I'll try to keep all the core details of it in :3
Feel free to send the payment now, or after! I'll accept it when I'm finished~
@spark
Haha, that's fair, I appreciate that! I'll try to keep all the core details of it in :3
Feel free to send the payment now, or after! I'll accept it when I'm finished~
pK3keHh.png

Hello! I'm Tuna, or Suns
~> toyhouse
_______
Oh my gosh thank you so much! Suki does look like she is up to no good and lol yes that is def Lefty. So pure so handsome but an airhead. lol
Oh my gosh thank you so much! Suki does look like she is up to no good and lol yes that is def Lefty. So pure so handsome but an airhead. lol
heyo!! do you draw non fr characters? thank you!
heyo!! do you draw non fr characters? thank you!
KGnREj2.png Blue/Sheep
She/They
US Central Timezone
i cant braincell FR time
@guardianofblue
yes, i draw non FR characters! if it's specifically a fan character/something similar, then thats a case by case basis, depending on the media! if its just a furry/human/non fr dragon, then yes!
@guardianofblue
yes, i draw non FR characters! if it's specifically a fan character/something similar, then thats a case by case basis, depending on the media! if its just a furry/human/non fr dragon, then yes!
pK3keHh.png

Hello! I'm Tuna, or Suns
~> toyhouse
_______
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 51 52