Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | crocodilian nature ancient
1 2
Realistically, while this is a cool concept, this suggestion came way after the dev timeline would have to be for a Nature Ancient to release this year (not only does the design take time, the genes need to be done; if you look at the timeline for the breeds we've got the actual concept livestreams for, you get a sense of how much time they need, and that's with no delays), so if the ancient is crocodilian, it'll be by chance. That doesn't mean we can't have a crocodilian-esque ancient in the future, though; I'm not really sure why it has to be this ancient in particular or bust?
Realistically, while this is a cool concept, this suggestion came way after the dev timeline would have to be for a Nature Ancient to release this year (not only does the design take time, the genes need to be done; if you look at the timeline for the breeds we've got the actual concept livestreams for, you get a sense of how much time they need, and that's with no delays), so if the ancient is crocodilian, it'll be by chance. That doesn't mean we can't have a crocodilian-esque ancient in the future, though; I'm not really sure why it has to be this ancient in particular or bust?
[quote name="mothscale" date="2023-11-20 09:57:38" ] Realistically, while this is a cool concept, this suggestion came way after the dev timeline would have to be for a Nature Ancient to release this year (not only does the design take time, the genes need to be done; if you look at the timeline for the breeds we've got the actual concept livestreams for, you get a sense of how much time they need, and that's with no delays), so if the ancient is crocodilian, it'll be by chance. That doesn't mean we can't have a crocodilian-esque ancient in the future, though; I'm not really sure why it has to be this ancient in particular or bust? [/quote] I mean, this suggestion is FAR from the first one to ask for a croc for the nature ancient Lmao- I rarely see anyone ask for a nature ancient that isn't prehistoric in some way, whether that's a croc or an actual dinosaur. We know what we want [emoji=coatl winking size=1]
mothscale wrote on 2023-11-20 09:57:38:
I mean, this suggestion is FAR from the first one to ask for a croc for the nature ancient Lmao- I rarely see anyone ask for a nature ancient that isn't prehistoric in some way, whether that's a croc or an actual dinosaur. We know what we want
potato.png
ohhhhh my god. i love this idea. support support

(btw i'm like 99% sure the second image is actually an alligator :] you don't have to change it at all, just figured i'd point it out lolol,,,, i'd love a dragon with either headshape u_u)
ohhhhh my god. i love this idea. support support

(btw i'm like 99% sure the second image is actually an alligator :] you don't have to change it at all, just figured i'd point it out lolol,,,, i'd love a dragon with either headshape u_u)
///////// //
c a r r o t
he / him | FR + 3
art shop | skinshop
the arcade | aesthetic rising
ezgif-2-62fb54da77.gif
[quote name="auldale" date="2023-11-20 09:52:28" ] renny i loveyou and you are correct about everything. Heart [/quote] It's so joever garrett [quote name="decomposedcarrot" date="2023-11-21 05:47:10" ](btw i'm like 99% sure the second image is actually an alligator :] you don't have to change it at all, just figured i'd point it out lolol,,,, i'd love a dragon with either headshape u_u) [/quote] indeed it is, i might have used the word 'croc' a bit more often but i was banking on any kind of crocodilian, gators included :)
auldale wrote on 2023-11-20 09:52:28:
renny i loveyou and you are correct about everything. Heart

It's so joever garrett

decomposedcarrot wrote on 2023-11-21 05:47:10:

indeed it is, i might have used the word 'croc' a bit more often but i was banking on any kind of crocodilian, gators included :)
a screenshot of a youtube comment dated ten years ago from Povilas Šorys. the comment says, 'why he has to squeak and mewl while singing? I hate radiohead'
Maybe it will be the ground ancient, because dinosaur-esque and ageless <3
Maybe it will be the ground ancient, because dinosaur-esque and ageless <3
I'd love this so much. Croc or gator ancient could definitely be ground, nature or water. [emoji=veilspun love size=1]
I'd love this so much.
Croc or gator ancient could definitely be ground, nature or water.
Given that there won't be just one Ancient for each flight, I could totally see a crocodilian Ancient for Nature (or perhaps another flight, like Earth or Water) sometime - I think it'd be cool!
Given that there won't be just one Ancient for each flight, I could totally see a crocodilian Ancient for Nature (or perhaps another flight, like Earth or Water) sometime - I think it'd be cool!
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
1 2