Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] LvA Limited Skin - Butterfly
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17
I would like a gem slot please!
I would like a gem slot please!
I'll take a levels slot! Best of luck to light in the conquest.
I'll take a levels slot! Best of luck to light in the conquest.
eswSnrS.png
MUYNhfy.png
R1dejfm.png
LyYwYqh.gif
One gem slot please! : )
One gem slot please! : )
I'd like a levels slot!
I'd like a levels slot!
2a637a7de4d6df46e5310a94398297c6a750660e.png7d9fa0c4fa4fea47a2ad2dc28742224e549c0e1f.pngb18f358dd4b8bb92de861b91e50652e933ebe5a3.png1e6dd825c1bc6e1e13c7d822f48c3fa359caa420.png
All recorded down so far <3
All recorded down so far <3
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
Can I get a Light treasure slot? I love this so much
Can I get a Light treasure slot? I love this so much
__________________________ Azure
She/they
+2 FR time
eF0NbOK.gif Artist
My Art Instagram
My Hatchery
@atalaeai @niliq @Proteus @taurus28 @Bantymom @/Hawktalon (Proxy: @NefariousKing) @Goldensong @CrypticCorvidae @/Artemis (Proxy: @pghbekka) @/urbancountry26 (Proxy: @Jeevas) @Nus @ThistleProse @Kiseikune @machinahex @S0U0A @Azurepocalypse
Thank you all for the support! Please send in your prepayment - if you have already sent it in, please just ignore this!
@atalaeai @niliq @Proteus @taurus28 @Bantymom @/Hawktalon (Proxy: @NefariousKing) @Goldensong @CrypticCorvidae @/Artemis (Proxy: @pghbekka) @/urbancountry26 (Proxy: @Jeevas) @Nus @ThistleProse @Kiseikune @machinahex @S0U0A @Azurepocalypse
Thank you all for the support! Please send in your prepayment - if you have already sent it in, please just ignore this!
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
Oh boy! So exciting! Thanks!
Oh boy! So exciting! Thanks!
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
i'd like to claim a slot for levels please!
i'd like to claim a slot for levels please!

gmt +8
fr time +15
she/they/he
pings very welcome
b01c9d8cb099f28c33efbc3427a2a7f8d24272ad.png
exalt save sales (g1s, oldies and others)
I'll have to cancel my slot for levels, unfortunately I don't think I'll have any free time for it as I have to fly on the 1st and my family has kinda eaten up any free time I've had as of late I apologize for the inconvienece
I'll have to cancel my slot for levels, unfortunately I don't think I'll have any free time for it as I have to fly on the 1st and my family has kinda eaten up any free time I've had as of late I apologize for the inconvienece
referral-whammyglasses.gif
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17