Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] LvA Limited Skin - Butterfly
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17
@JadedSerpent62 No worries! I'll cancel your slot [emoji=wildclaw happy size=1]
@JadedSerpent62
No worries! I'll cancel your slot
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
May I ask to reserve a gem slot? Would love to pay in gems tysm
May I ask to reserve a gem slot? Would love to pay in gems tysm
she/her
@SunsPauliiine Sure! You may go ahead to pay the preorder now [emoji=new friend size=1]
@SunsPauliiine
Sure! You may go ahead to pay the preorder now
ckoudy.png -
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
Quick q for the levels folks, what is the best way to send dragons? Just trying to make things as easy as possible this week. Thanks!
Quick q for the levels folks, what is the best way to send dragons? Just trying to make things as easy as possible this week. Thanks!
eswSnrS.png
MUYNhfy.png
R1dejfm.png
LyYwYqh.gif
Hi, I'd like to claim a gem slot please!
Hi, I'd like to claim a gem slot please!
@Sukey Hello! Gem slots are only for Light Flight members; if you would like one, you will need to find a Light player who would be willing to proxy for you [emoji=wildclaw laughing size=1] If not, would you like a levels slot?
@Sukey
Hello! Gem slots are only for Light Flight members; if you would like one, you will need to find a Light player who would be willing to proxy for you If not, would you like a levels slot?
ckoudy.png -
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
Hello! I'll be sending in my payment very soon (levels). Do I need to notify someone that I'm doing that, to ensure the dragons I'm sending don't get mixed up with someone else's by mistake? It's my first time doing something like this so I want to make sure I'm doing it right c:
Hello! I'll be sending in my payment very soon (levels). Do I need to notify someone that I'm doing that, to ensure the dragons I'm sending don't get mixed up with someone else's by mistake? It's my first time doing something like this so I want to make sure I'm doing it right c:
___
I N F E N Z A

_
MUYNhfy.png
pZJYyk4.png
Y7MOfeL.png
dEe2UrM.png
SDBcrXj.png
9e9okfI.png
0swsiUr.png
@spikenard
Sent you all 500 levels for LvA Limited Skin.
@spikenard
Sent you all 500 levels for LvA Limited Skin.
sfox-7438-46_9_1_1_2_4_14_1.pngUsjnBVU.png4taB29c.png
@Infenza Hello! You can [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-ENDwt6dW-42DJm0a7silO1voiD9zEge-0bRcCgphUk/edit#gid=1712035772]check the spreadsheet[/url] on who is accepting the level payment, and give the attendant that you are sending the payment to a notification that you have or are sending the levels [emoji=wildclaw laughing size=1] @stormfet From what I know, most attendant prefer to use PAs! This is as sending too many CRs at once can get a player locked out from sending more for a period of time
@Infenza
Hello! You can check the spreadsheet on who is accepting the level payment, and give the attendant that you are sending the payment to a notification that you have or are sending the levels

@stormfet
From what I know, most attendant prefer to use PAs! This is as sending too many CRs at once can get a player locked out from sending more for a period of time
ckoudy.png -
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
Thank you! :D I'll start sending stuff tonight~
Thank you! :D I'll start sending stuff tonight~
___
I N F E N Z A

_
MUYNhfy.png
pZJYyk4.png
Y7MOfeL.png