Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Nature Ancient Gene Count + Stats!
1 2 3 4 5 6
Fun fact: The nature ancient is going to launch with 85 genes (3x basic included), making it our largest gene slate for an ancient at launch!

I am currently going through our directories of released genes for each ancient to see where we're at with currently released genes so we can plan gene expansions by breed. Note that these lists do include primary, secondary, and tertiary basic as part of the gene count ;-)

In addition, we're now porting some of the ancient exclusive line-breakers between ancients and keeping track of that number. The number of ancient-exclusive line breaking tertiaries is in parenthesis. Firefly, scales, sparkle, spines, keel, glowtail, and gembond are not ancient-exclusive, so are not a part of this count.

• 000 Nature Ancient - 85 genes (14)
  • Aberration - 109 genes (12)
  • Aether - 72 genes (8)
  • Banescale - 90 genes (8)
  • Gaoler - 86 genes (10)
  • Sandsurge - 82 genes (10)
  • Undertide - 73 genes (9)
  • Veilspun - 80 genes (8)

Undertide is slated to be the next breed to have a gene expansion. The gene expansion currently has 30 additional Undertide gene parallels, with 5 of them being ancient-exclusive line-breaking terts! The artists are still working on a few more Undertide genes for the release, so we're very excited to see what the final count will be and how robust Undertide's gene slate will become!
Fun fact: The nature ancient is going to launch with 85 genes (3x basic included), making it our largest gene slate for an ancient at launch!

I am currently going through our directories of released genes for each ancient to see where we're at with currently released genes so we can plan gene expansions by breed. Note that these lists do include primary, secondary, and tertiary basic as part of the gene count ;-)

In addition, we're now porting some of the ancient exclusive line-breakers between ancients and keeping track of that number. The number of ancient-exclusive line breaking tertiaries is in parenthesis. Firefly, scales, sparkle, spines, keel, glowtail, and gembond are not ancient-exclusive, so are not a part of this count.

• 000 Nature Ancient - 85 genes (14)
  • Aberration - 109 genes (12)
  • Aether - 72 genes (8)
  • Banescale - 90 genes (8)
  • Gaoler - 86 genes (10)
  • Sandsurge - 82 genes (10)
  • Undertide - 73 genes (9)
  • Veilspun - 80 genes (8)

Undertide is slated to be the next breed to have a gene expansion. The gene expansion currently has 30 additional Undertide gene parallels, with 5 of them being ancient-exclusive line-breaking terts! The artists are still working on a few more Undertide genes for the release, so we're very excited to see what the final count will be and how robust Undertide's gene slate will become!
That’s awesome! I can’t wait to see how all those genes interact.
That’s awesome! I can’t wait to see how all those genes interact.
VGxuHXT.png
Yoooo this is so cool how am I supposed to sleep tonight!
Yoooo this is so cool how am I supposed to sleep tonight!
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
Awesome!!!
Awesome!!!
bopkvX7.png6uOrxEk.pnglPoxjfq.pngI90HedT.png4BDFKZ4.png
OMG!
OMG!
70573973.pngCBsJXZk.gif
I'm excited to see them!
I'm excited to see them!
hhhhhnnnnnnggg yeeesss
hhhhhnnnnnnggg yeeesss
nsCMFWv.png - Coliseum Grinding
- Dragon Leveling
- Level 25 Sales
- Nest Rentals
- Dressing Room
- And more!
.... aKOKQlM.png
This is interesting stuff! I always love a little peek behind the scenes so to speak.

Excited to see what genes the Nancient (nature ancient) picks up!
This is interesting stuff! I always love a little peek behind the scenes so to speak.

Excited to see what genes the Nancient (nature ancient) picks up!
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.giftumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gifwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
wheeeeee
thanks for the stats, Undel! it’s going to be exciting to see what you & the other artists have for us tomorrow!!! Also, the comment above about “how will i sleep tonight?” is very true [emoji=skydancer laughing size=1]
thanks for the stats, Undel! it’s going to be exciting to see what you & the other artists have for us tomorrow!!!

Also, the comment above about “how will i sleep tonight?” is very true
My current question is: is the Ancient going to have Featherbeard xD I think it would fit ALSO, my god. 85 genes, I don't know how many new ones, but the new ones surely are going to be another new thing for me to collect. I haven't even gotten all the Sandsurge ones and I'm running out of space!! Expansions, pwease? [emoji=imperial sad size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1]
My current question is: is the Ancient going to have Featherbeard xD I think it would fit

ALSO, my god. 85 genes, I don't know how many new ones, but the new ones surely are going to be another new thing for me to collect. I haven't even gotten all the Sandsurge ones and I'm running out of space!! Expansions, pwease?
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
1 2 3 4 5 6