Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Baldwin Repeat Button
1 2
support! baldwin can be a little tedious when you have a slow connection…
support! baldwin can be a little tedious when you have a slow connection…
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
Support. The icons are so tiny so I have to go to hoard every time. This would be VERY helpful, especially on mobile.
Support. The icons are so tiny so I have to go to hoard every time. This would be VERY helpful, especially on mobile.
3Y3t130.pnglctaZd8.png AvyBrzc.png
Support,, would make things waay easier to have a lil button,, Also,, going off the auction house thing - why is there an option to cancel everything but not to relist everything?? If it's clicks,, why is it there for one but not the other? So tired of relisting everything one at a time lol
Support,, would make things waay easier to have a lil button,, Also,, going off the auction house thing - why is there an option to cancel everything but not to relist everything?? If it's clicks,, why is it there for one but not the other? So tired of relisting everything one at a time lol
qTcP5yI.pngXT6s1Yv.gifBEZgNm.png SQvVy8i.png5M9CHlS.gif
I think about this every time I use the cauldrons because I do a lot of melting, support.

@IndigoStarshine - Fabulous, yes, NEED this.
I think about this every time I use the cauldrons because I do a lot of melting, support.

@IndigoStarshine - Fabulous, yes, NEED this.
DPrCB0j.gif___
The roots are growing.___

Life shall nest in the heart of death,___
And those who rest will bloom.___

___
[quote name="IndigoStarshine" date="2023-05-16 19:32:42" ] Support,, would make things waay easier to have a lil button,, Also,, going off the auction house thing - why is there an option to cancel everything but not to relist everything?? If it's clicks,, why is it there for one but not the other? So tired of relisting everything one at a time lol [/quote] I found a little trick for relisting that makes it a bit faster, the popups respond to Enter, so you can just position your mouse over the relist button and then click it, tap enter enter, click again, tap tap, click tap tap, it's faster than moving your mouse around and way less annoying.
IndigoStarshine wrote on 2023-05-16 19:32:42:

I found a little trick for relisting that makes it a bit faster, the popups respond to Enter, so you can just position your mouse over the relist button and then click it, tap enter enter, click again, tap tap, click tap tap, it's faster than moving your mouse around and way less annoying.
also i sell dragons i guess. with a focus on sparkly ones.
b4qgdah.gif
honestly, yes.

I also wouldn't mind a 'make all/until mats are exhausted' button either, that way you don't have to come back at the end of a brew/transmutation simply to start another
honestly, yes.

I also wouldn't mind a 'make all/until mats are exhausted' button either, that way you don't have to come back at the end of a brew/transmutation simply to start another
Idk, i'm just here for the pretty dragons
ಠ_ಠ
support!! came looking to see if someone else had posted this suggestion before i made my own. i would love to queue items especially when i have 8x quantity of the item im transmuting. i dont understand why theres a drop down menu for quantity if you cant have more than 1 anyway!! especially yes to this idea; [quote name="Kassina" date="2023-05-20 18:34:19" ] honestly, yes. I also wouldn't mind a 'make all/until mats are exhausted' button either, that way you don't have to come back at the end of a brew/transmutation simply to start another [/quote] i think thatd be a great way for people trying to get through large quantities of mats, but i think also an option to 'set amount' for those who want to keep a certain quantity would be amazing!
support!! came looking to see if someone else had posted this suggestion before i made my own. i would love to queue items especially when i have 8x quantity of the item im transmuting. i dont understand why theres a drop down menu for quantity if you cant have more than 1 anyway!! especially yes to this idea;
Kassina wrote on 2023-05-20 18:34:19:
honestly, yes.

i think thatd be a great way for people trying to get through large quantities of mats, but i think also an option to 'set amount' for those who want to keep a certain quantity would be amazing!
see someone in my sales tab you like?
just message me to claim one free dragon!

tumblr_inline_mww2m51HpU1r0jzp4.gif

7A7cEAI.pngBb9XFYa.pngGLMwkdE.png

This would be amazing! Absolute support from me!
This would be amazing! Absolute support from me!
walking%20Rain.gif

plagueeaster.gifriVr93C.png
1 2