Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Reyna's Hunger Games (APPLICATIONS OPEN)
1 2 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143
"Clementine, Kaelon, and Annihilation unsuccessfully ambush Simon, Dragan, and Tekradi, who kill them instead."

Nooooo my floofy moth dragon I believed in you ):
"Clementine, Kaelon, and Annihilation unsuccessfully ambush Simon, Dragan, and Tekradi, who kill them instead."

Nooooo my floofy moth dragon I believed in you ):
bYt72YT.pngzl1ZGZ2.pngzKTvGe0.png
h3pYUy6.png
73vKFNE.png6JxFimx.png
Redesigning signature sorry for the mess
[quote name="Panther202" date="2023-11-08 16:15:23" ] [center][size=7][font=Copperplate Gothic]Night Three[/font][/size] [b]Simon [/b]and [b]Tekradi [/b]talk about the tributes still alive. [/quote] [quote name="Panther202" date="2023-11-13 10:21:02" ] [center][size=7][font=Copperplate Gothic]The Feast[/font][/size] [b]Tekradi [/b]decapitates [b]Simon [/b]with a sword. [/quote] WOW TEKRADI major backstab bud
Quote:
Night Three

Simon and Tekradi talk about the tributes still alive.
Quote:
The Feast

Tekradi decapitates Simon with a sword.

WOW TEKRADI
major backstab bud
npc_pearl_by_dogi_crimson-dagobl4.gif
Luna / Lun !!!
. > They / She | Demigirl
. > Minor
. > Fixations: FNAF + Music (Ask me about music...please...)
. > Click my eggies hehe
LINKS!!!
+ Avatar
+ Project
+ Wishlist
+ Fanbbs
+ Sales
[center][size=7][font=Copperplate Gothic]Night Eight[/font][/size] [b]Krakatoa [/b]receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor. [b]Tekradi [/b]ambushes [b]Huxley [/b]and kills him. [b]Macaron [/b]tends to his wounds. ----- [size=7][font=Copperplate Gothic]Day Nine[/font][/size] [b]Tekradi [/b]poisons [b]Macaron's [/b]drink. He drinks it and dies. [b]Krakatoa [/b]travels to higher ground. ----- [size=7][font=Copperplate Gothic]Fallen Tributes[/font][/size] [img]https://xbiasdq.media.bublupcdn.com/uauCneUhiWldly88HW2Deg/images/full_007-im-c9ba4701-874b-408d-814d-18737356d3b8.jpg[/img] [/center] ----- [center]@pinglist-1321 @pinglist-1312[/center]
Night Eight

Krakatoa receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.

Tekradi ambushes Huxley and kills him.

Macaron tends to his wounds.

Day Nine

Tekradi poisons Macaron's drink. He drinks it and dies.

Krakatoa travels to higher ground.

Fallen Tributes

full_007-im-c9ba4701-874b-408d-814d-18737356d3b8.jpg

@pinglist-1321 @Spectators
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
AAAH GOOD JOB KRAKATOA YOU MADE IT TO THE FINAL TWO

Thank you for hosting this, I understand life has been difficult for you. Take all the time you need!
AAAH GOOD JOB KRAKATOA YOU MADE IT TO THE FINAL TWO

Thank you for hosting this, I understand life has been difficult for you. Take all the time you need!
she/her
FR Time + 3
Wind flight
Semi hiatus
adoptions and starter packs here
7UXlQKU.gif
53548275035_c8f3cd96b1_q.jpgWXOu4H0.png
[center][size=7][font=Copperplate Gothic]Night Nine[/font][/size] [b]Tekradi [/b]kills [b]Krakatoa [/b]with a hatchet. ----- [size=7][font=Copperplate Gothic]The Victor[/font][/size] [img]https://xbiasdq.media.bublupcdn.com/LA3erJIWqWy8T2DOQxM06A/images/full_007-im-23f8cf8c-4c1a-4d3a-8ac4-4107a203edcc.jpg[/img] [img]https://xbiasdq.media.bublupcdn.com/DsDdMSPh71F_0L0wLw3PDA/images/full_007-im-7e21ed1a-0cb5-4821-b3df-49ce9f7586c1.jpg[/img] ----- [size=4]I did not do my due diligence this round due to IRL distractions, and I didn't realize that @lunaeic has previously won a game already. Previous game winners are [color=red][b]not[/b][/color] allowed to participate in future games until the Quarter Quell. Due to this, Tekradi forfeits the prize and it will instead go to Krakatoa (owned by @Swiftstrike5). Three people voted for Krakatoa (@Casilica @Swiftstrike5 @Kalistys). I am putting a new rule into the voting section that I thought was already there, you cannot vote for your own dragon. Since the rule was not there initially, I'm still going to reward @Swiftstrike5 with the 5kt prize, but going forward if you vote for your own dragon and they win, you will only get the game prize, not the 5kt. The 5kt is there to give other players a chance at rewards in case they don't win, not for the winner to win twice. Going forward I will be double and triple checking. I do not want to have to initiate a strike system, but I will if need be. Please make sure you are [b]thoroughly[/b] reading the rules and instructions so that I can go back to trusting the players. [b]Want to play again?[/b] Please wait until our waitlist gets a chance to send in their applications! I will ping them here and they will have 24 hours to submit their tributes before applications open to everyone. Anyone who is not on the waitlist but submits a form will be ignored. [b]To our winner[/b], you may not submit another tribute. Instead, your dragon will be tossed into our winners pool where names will be drawn from previous winners for our Quarter Quells. If you do not own the winning dragon from your previous game and you get drawn for a Quarter Quell, you may submit a different dragon. Any records that need to be updated here and in the discussion thread will be done momentarily.[/size] ----- [center]@pinglist-1321 @pinglist-1312[/center] The 13th game pinglist will be deleted in 24 hours
Night Nine

Tekradi kills Krakatoa with a hatchet.

The Victor

full_007-im-23f8cf8c-4c1a-4d3a-8ac4-4107a203edcc.jpg
full_007-im-7e21ed1a-0cb5-4821-b3df-49ce9f7586c1.jpg
I did not do my due diligence this round due to IRL distractions, and I didn't realize that @lunaeic has previously won a game already. Previous game winners are not allowed to participate in future games until the Quarter Quell. Due to this, Tekradi forfeits the prize and it will instead go to Krakatoa (owned by @Swiftstrike5).

Three people voted for Krakatoa (@Casilica @Swiftstrike5 @Kalistys). I am putting a new rule into the voting section that I thought was already there, you cannot vote for your own dragon. Since the rule was not there initially, I'm still going to reward @Swiftstrike5 with the 5kt prize, but going forward if you vote for your own dragon and they win, you will only get the game prize, not the 5kt. The 5kt is there to give other players a chance at rewards in case they don't win, not for the winner to win twice.

Going forward I will be double and triple checking. I do not want to have to initiate a strike system, but I will if need be. Please make sure you are thoroughly reading the rules and instructions so that I can go back to trusting the players.

Want to play again? Please wait until our waitlist gets a chance to send in their applications! I will ping them here and they will have 24 hours to submit their tributes before applications open to everyone. Anyone who is not on the waitlist but submits a form will be ignored. To our winner, you may not submit another tribute. Instead, your dragon will be tossed into our winners pool where names will be drawn from previous winners for our Quarter Quells. If you do not own the winning dragon from your previous game and you get drawn for a Quarter Quell, you may submit a different dragon.

Any records that need to be updated here and in the discussion thread will be done momentarily.

@pinglist-1321 @Spectators
The 13th game pinglist will be deleted in 24 hours
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
Good timezone waitlisters! You have 24 hours to submit your tributes for the 14th game. The prize can be seen on the front page.

@Endtroid187 @Falafela @featheredSerpent @Skyllish

Here is your pinglist: [pinglist=12055]
Good timezone waitlisters! You have 24 hours to submit your tributes for the 14th game. The prize can be seen on the front page.

@Endtroid187 @Falafela @featheredSerpent @Skyllish

Here is your pinglist: [pinglist=12055]
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
Ah yes, let's gooo [b]Username:[/b] featheredSerpent [Url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90359686][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/903597/90359686_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Tribute:[/b] [b]Tribute's Name:[/b] Akvamariin [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Pings?:[/b] Yes, please!
Ah yes, let's gooo

Username: featheredSerpent
90359686_350.png
Tribute:
Tribute's Name: Akvamariin
Pings?: Yes, please!
?n5YkK=party.png FR+14 | Avatar dragon | Sprite Pantry
Cisgender-1.png hetero2.png Cishetero (she/her)
cryptidcore.png Cryptidcore | spacecore.png Spacecore & Stellar Scholar
[b]Username:[/b] Skyllish [b]Tribute:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89163808][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/891639/89163808_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Tribute's Name:[/b] Forrest [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Pings?:[/b]Yes!
Username: Skyllish
Tribute: 89163808_350.png
Tribute's Name: Forrest
Pings?:Yes!
hydrangea3.png o Skyllish
>Wishlist
>Art Diary
Apologies Panther! I genuinely wasn't aware of the winner rule thing and though we could just participate in the rounds after (I did read the rules before participating this time and must've skipped it)

Congrats to Krakatoa + Swiftstrike though!
Apologies Panther! I genuinely wasn't aware of the winner rule thing and though we could just participate in the rounds after (I did read the rules before participating this time and must've skipped it)

Congrats to Krakatoa + Swiftstrike though!
npc_pearl_by_dogi_crimson-dagobl4.gif
Luna / Lun !!!
. > They / She | Demigirl
. > Minor
. > Fixations: FNAF + Music (Ask me about music...please...)
. > Click my eggies hehe
LINKS!!!
+ Avatar
+ Project
+ Wishlist
+ Fanbbs
+ Sales
Username: Endtroid187 Tribute: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84224083][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/842241/84224083_350.png[/img][/url] Tribute's Nickname: Skeleton or Skele(Blue) and Ton(Red) Gender: Male Pings?: yes
Username: Endtroid187
Tribute: 84224083_350.png
Tribute's Nickname: Skeleton or Skele(Blue) and Ton(Red)
Pings?: yes
1 2 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143