Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Reyna's Hunger Games (PINGLIST OPEN)
1 2 ... 137 138 139 140 141 ... 146 147
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89052801][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/890529/89052801_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Krakatoa[/b] takes a spear from inside the cornucopia. [i]Good job, Krakatoa! [/i] [b]Krakatoa[/b] thinks about home. [i]..okay then....[/i] [b]Krakatoa [/b]thinks about home. [i].....no comment. [/i] [b]Truffle[/b], [b]Huxley[/b], [b]Alessia[/b], and [b]Krakatoa[/b] hunt for other tributes. [i]yay?[/i] [b]Krakatoa[/b] is unable to start a fire and sleeps without warmth. [i]YOU'RE LITERALLY A VOLCANO SPIRIT KRAKATOA WHY[/i] [b]Annihilation[/b], [b]Krakatoa[/b], [b]Hiro[/b], [b]Huxley[/b], and [b]Rosalie[/b] hunt for other tributes. [i]also yay?[/i] [b]Krakatoa[/b] tries to treat her infection. [i]....oh no.[/i] [b]Krakatoa [/b]is pricked by thorns while picking berries. [i]*internal screaming*[/i] [b]Krakatoa[/b] and [b]Alessia[/b] hold hands. [i]......................................................[/i] [b]Krakatoa[/b] receives a hatchet from an unknown sponsor. [i]Building up an arsenal, huh? Just don´t lose it...[/i] [b]Krakatoa[/b] and [b]Tekradi[/b] talk about the tributes still alive. [i]...ok?[/i] [b]Kaelon[/b] stalks [b]Krakatoa.[/b] [i]What.[/i] [b]Annihilation[/b], [b]Hiro[/b], [b]Huxley[/b], [b]Krakatoa[/b], and [b]Tekradi [/b]sleep in shifts. [i]Safety in numbers, I guess...[/i] [b]Krakatoa [/b]makes a slingshot. [i]WEAPONS EVERYWHERE[/i] Sorry about your father in law, take all the time you need!
89052801_350.png
Krakatoa takes a spear from inside the cornucopia.
Good job, Krakatoa!

Krakatoa thinks about home.
..okay then....

.....no comment.

Truffle, Huxley, Alessia, and Krakatoa hunt for other tributes.
yay?

Krakatoa is unable to start a fire and sleeps without warmth.
YOU'RE LITERALLY A VOLCANO SPIRIT KRAKATOA WHY

Annihilation, Krakatoa, Hiro, Huxley, and Rosalie hunt for other tributes.
also yay?

Krakatoa tries to treat her infection.
....oh no.

Krakatoa is pricked by thorns while picking berries.
*internal screaming*

Krakatoa and Alessia hold hands.

Krakatoa receives a hatchet from an unknown sponsor.
Building up an arsenal, huh? Just don´t lose it...

Krakatoa and Tekradi talk about the tributes still alive.
...ok?

Kaelon stalks Krakatoa.
What.

Annihilation, Hiro, Huxley, Krakatoa, and Tekradi sleep in shifts.
Safety in numbers, I guess...

Krakatoa makes a slingshot.
WEAPONS EVERYWHERE

Sorry about your father in law, take all the time you need!
she/her
FR Time + 3
Wind flight
Semi hiatus
adoptions and starter packs here
7UXlQKU.gif
53548275035_c8f3cd96b1_q.jpgWXOu4H0.png
Bit late, but I hope you're doing well Panther! You deserve the best :3 [quote name="Panther202" date="2023-11-07 09:22:22" ] [b]Scarecrow [/b]tries to sing himself to sleep. [/quote] I imagine him singing Turn the Lights Off by Tally Hall. Let him stay spooky till the end
Bit late, but I hope you're doing well Panther! You deserve the best :3

Panther202 wrote on 2023-11-07 09:22:22:
Scarecrow tries to sing himself to sleep.
I imagine him singing Turn the Lights Off by Tally Hall. Let him stay spooky till the end
E7p15HM.jpg JvUa9ma.png
dT9HQge.png
a129Nss.png
f6m1unl.png

uOsoNEC.png
Wilfre-drawn-to-life-the-next-chapter-shadowwilfre-22219465-100-100.gif Wilfre_celebrate.gif
N4duj.gif
I was worried Alessia's show of mercy on Night Two was going to get her killed, but looks like she got some mercy right back on Night Three. Phew!
I was worried Alessia's show of mercy on Night Two was going to get her killed, but looks like she got some mercy right back on Night Three. Phew!
7D2Bfod.png CEeOKXu.pngQYQzh1v.pngon1tEq5.png
[center][size=7][font=Copperplate Gothic]Night Four[/font][/size] [b]Huxley[/b], [b]Simon[/b], and [b]Clementine [/b]discuss the games and what might happen in the morning. [b]Macaron[/b], [b]Hiro[/b], and [b]Tekradi [/b]discuss the games and what might happen in the morning. [b]Dragan [/b]tends to his wounds. [b]Annihilation [/b]attempts to start a fire, but is unsuccessful. [b]Krakatoa [/b]and [b]Alessia[/b] hold hands. [b]Kaelon [/b]tends to her wounds. [b]sycamore [/b]starts a fire. [b]Spore [/b]dies from hunger. ----- [size=7][font=Copperplate Gothic]Day Five[/font][/size] [b]Macaron [/b]runs away from [b]Kaelon[/b]. [b]Dragan [/b]receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor. [b]Simon [/b]makes a slingshot. [b]Krakatoa [/b]receives a hatchet from an unknown sponsor. [b]Tekradi [/b]searches for a water source. [b]Alessia [/b]thinks about home. [b]Huxley [/b]tends to [b]Hiro's [/b]wounds. [b]Clementine [/b]injures herself. [b]Annihilation [/b]stalks [b]sycamore[/b]. ----- [size=7][font=Copperplate Gothic]Fallen Tributes[/font][/size] [img]https://xbiasdq.media.bublupcdn.com/pze4wjQJq6QQZW8Vm4hGEQ/images/full_007-im-21bd6f43-42b6-434c-b62e-24b9634a9b82.jpg[/img] [/center] ----- [center]@pinglist-1321 @pinglist-1312
Night Four

Huxley, Simon, and Clementine discuss the games and what might happen in the morning.

Macaron, Hiro, and Tekradi discuss the games and what might happen in the morning.

Dragan tends to his wounds.

Annihilation attempts to start a fire, but is unsuccessful.

Kaelon tends to her wounds.

sycamore starts a fire.

Spore dies from hunger.

Day Five

Macaron runs away from Kaelon.

Dragan receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.

Simon makes a slingshot.

Tekradi searches for a water source.

Alessia thinks about home.

Huxley tends to Hiro's wounds.

Clementine injures herself.

Annihilation stalks sycamore.

Fallen Tributes

full_007-im-21bd6f43-42b6-434c-b62e-24b9634a9b82.jpg

@pinglist-1321 @Spectators
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
Spore nooooo you were doing so well! :’)
Spore nooooo you were doing so well! :’)
deathseeker_caw_zps8ow1makd.gif
Trans Rights!
sEBxtxA.png
Spacer Spacer Spacer eq6zQ9M.png
IrmwTXC.png
12ilQ62.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
gPwtjqg.png
[center][size=7][font=Copperplate Gothic]Night Five[/font][/size] [b]Annihilation[/b], [b]Hiro[/b], and [b]Huxley [/b]sleep in shifts. [b]Krakatoa [/b]and [b]Tekradi [/b]talk about the tributes still alive. [b]sycamore [/b]is awoken by nightmares. [b]Macaron [/b]screams for help. [b]Dragan [/b]screams for help. [b]Kaelon [/b]quietly hums. [b]Simon [/b]and [b]Alessia [/b]talk about the tributes still alive. [b]Clementine [/b]looks at the night sky. ----- [size=7][font=Copperplate Gothic]Day Six[/font][/size] [b]Dragan [/b]and [b]Alessia [/b]split up to search for resources. [b]Simon [/b]goes hunting. [b]Hiro [/b]is pricked by thorns while picking berries. [b]Macaron [/b]searches for firewood. [b]Annihilation [/b]makes a slingshot. [b]Huxley [/b]diverts [b]Clementine's [/b]attention and runs away. [b]Kaelon [/b]stalks [b]Krakatoa[/b]. [b]sycamore [/b]camouflauges himself in the bushes. [b]Tekradi [/b]is pricked by thorns while picking berries. ----- [size=7][font=Copperplate Gothic]Fallen Tributes[/font][/size] [img]https://xbiasdq.media.bublupcdn.com/JaZ6LXJr6QumzQ-IhzBHQg/images/full_007-im-f733304b-c657-4309-9c77-42bffd1c7aa1.jpg[/img] [/center] ----- [center]@pinglist-1321 @pinglist-1312
Night Five

Annihilation, Hiro, and Huxley sleep in shifts.

sycamore is awoken by nightmares.

Macaron screams for help.

Dragan screams for help.

Kaelon quietly hums.

Simon and Alessia talk about the tributes still alive.

Clementine looks at the night sky.

Day Six

Dragan and Alessia split up to search for resources.

Simon goes hunting.

Hiro is pricked by thorns while picking berries.

Macaron searches for firewood.

Annihilation makes a slingshot.

Huxley diverts Clementine's attention and runs away.

Kaelon stalks Krakatoa.

sycamore camouflauges himself in the bushes.

Tekradi is pricked by thorns while picking berries.

Fallen Tributes

full_007-im-f733304b-c657-4309-9c77-42bffd1c7aa1.jpg

FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
[center][size=7][font=Copperplate Gothic]Night Six[/font][/size] [b]Dragan [/b]begs for [b]Clementine [/b]to kill him. She refuses, keeping [b]Dragan [/b]alive. [b]Macaron [/b]and [b]Simon [/b]fight [b]sycamore [/b]and [b]Alessia[/b]. [b]Macaron [/b]and [b]Simon [/b]survive. [b]Annihilation[/b], [b]Hiro[/b], [b]Huxley[/b], [b]Krakatoa[/b], and [b]Tekradi [/b]sleep in shifts. [b]Kaelon[/b] thinks about home. ----- [size=7][font=Copperplate Gothic]Day Seven[/font][/size] [b]Macaron [/b]chases [b]Hiro[/b]. [b]Huxley [/b]receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor. [b]Clementine[/b], [b]Kaelon[/b], and [b]Annihilation [/b]unsuccessfully ambush [b]Simon[/b], [b]Dragan[/b], and [b]Tekradi[/b], who kill them instead. [b]Krakatoa [/b]makes a slingshot. ----- [size=7][font=Copperplate Gothic]Fallen Tributes[/font][/size] [img]https://xbiasdq.media.bublupcdn.com/218Jt7_2-v6pU5uNTQCX9Q/images/full_007-im-740fb131-8f0e-44a9-9156-e04faa0b86c4.jpg[/img] [/center]
Night Six

Dragan begs for Clementine to kill him. She refuses, keeping Dragan alive.

Macaron and Simon fight sycamore and Alessia. Macaron and Simon survive.

Kaelon thinks about home.

Day Seven

Macaron chases Hiro.

Huxley receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor.

Clementine, Kaelon, and Annihilation unsuccessfully ambush Simon, Dragan, and Tekradi, who kill them instead.

Fallen Tributes

full_007-im-740fb131-8f0e-44a9-9156-e04faa0b86c4.jpg
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
Alas, poor Alessia, the odds weren't in your favor last night!
Alas, poor Alessia, the odds weren't in your favor last night!
7D2Bfod.png CEeOKXu.pngQYQzh1v.pngon1tEq5.png
[center][size=7][font=Copperplate Gothic]Night Seven[/font][/size] [b]Krakatoa [/b]sets an explosive off, killing [b]Dragan[/b], and [b]Hiro[/b]. [b]Macaron[/b], [b]Tekradi[/b], and [b]Simon [/b]cheerfully sing songs together. [b]Huxley [/b]climbs a tree to rest. ----- [size=7][font=Copperplate Gothic]The Feast[/font][/size] [i]The cornucopia is replenished with food, supplies, weapons, and memoirs from the tributes' families.[/i] [b]Krakatoa [/b]decides not to go to The Feast. [b]Huxley [/b]decides not to go to The Feast. [b]Macaron [/b]decides not to go to The Feast. [b]Tekradi [/b]decapitates [b]Simon [/b]with a sword. ----- [size=7][font=Copperplate Gothic]Day Eight[/font][/size] [b]Huxley [/b]explores the arena. [b]Krakatoa [/b]explores the arena. [b]Macaron [/b]searches for firewood. [b]Tekradi [/b]makes a wooden spear. ----- [size=7][font=Copperplate Gothic]Fallen Tributes[/font][/size] [img]https://xbiasdq.media.bublupcdn.com/arYnrLi8kSYczbPWLtdPIg/images/full_007-im-ff5851e6-8d34-4822-82cc-6530ce0029be.jpg[/img] [/center] ----- [center]@pinglist-1321 @pinglist-1312[/center]
Night Seven

Krakatoa sets an explosive off, killing Dragan, and Hiro.

Macaron, Tekradi, and Simon cheerfully sing songs together.

Huxley climbs a tree to rest.

The Feast
The cornucopia is replenished with food, supplies, weapons, and memoirs from the tributes' families.

Krakatoa decides not to go to The Feast.

Huxley decides not to go to The Feast.

Macaron decides not to go to The Feast.

Tekradi decapitates Simon with a sword.

Day Eight

Huxley explores the arena.

Krakatoa explores the arena.

Macaron searches for firewood.

Tekradi makes a wooden spear.

Fallen Tributes

full_007-im-ff5851e6-8d34-4822-82cc-6530ce0029be.jpg

FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89052801][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/890529/89052801_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Krakatoa[/b] takes a spear from inside the cornucopia. [i]Good job, Krakatoa! [/i] [b]Krakatoa[/b] thinks about home. [i]..okay then....[/i] [b]Krakatoa [/b]thinks about home. [i].....no comment. [/i] [b]Truffle[/b], [b]Huxley[/b], [b]Alessia[/b], and [b]Krakatoa[/b] hunt for other tributes. [i]yay?[/i] [b]Krakatoa[/b] is unable to start a fire and sleeps without warmth. [i]YOU'RE LITERALLY A VOLCANO SPIRIT KRAKATOA WHY[/i] [b]Annihilation[/b], [b]Krakatoa[/b], [b]Hiro[/b], [b]Huxley[/b], and [b]Rosalie[/b] hunt for other tributes. [i]also yay?[/i] [b]Krakatoa[/b] tries to treat her infection. [i]....oh no.[/i] [b]Krakatoa [/b]is pricked by thorns while picking berries. [i]*internal screaming*[/i] [b]Krakatoa[/b] and [b]Alessia[/b] hold hands. [i]......................................................[/i] [b]Krakatoa[/b] receives a hatchet from an unknown sponsor. [i]Building up an arsenal, huh? Just don´t lose it...[/i] [b]Krakatoa[/b] and [b]Tekradi[/b] talk about the tributes still alive. [i]...ok?[/i] [b]Kaelon[/b] stalks [b]Krakatoa.[/b] [i]What.[/i] [b]Annihilation[/b], [b]Hiro[/b], [b]Huxley[/b], [b]Krakatoa[/b], and [b]Tekradi [/b]sleep in shifts. [i]Safety in numbers, I guess...[/i] [b]Krakatoa [/b]makes a slingshot. [i]WEAPONS EVERYWHERE[/i] [b]Krakatoa [/b]sets an explosive off, killing [b]Dragan[/b], and [b]Hiro[/b]. I´m sorry, but... YAY [b]Krakatoa [/b]decides not to go to The Feast. Logical, I guess...? [b]Krakatoa [/b]explores the arena. Yay?
89052801_350.png
Krakatoa takes a spear from inside the cornucopia.
Good job, Krakatoa!

..okay then....

.....no comment.

Truffle, Huxley, Alessia, and Krakatoa hunt for other tributes.
yay?

Krakatoa is unable to start a fire and sleeps without warmth.
YOU'RE LITERALLY A VOLCANO SPIRIT KRAKATOA WHY

Annihilation, Krakatoa, Hiro, Huxley, and Rosalie hunt for other tributes.
also yay?

Krakatoa tries to treat her infection.
....oh no.

Krakatoa is pricked by thorns while picking berries.
*internal screaming*

Building up an arsenal, huh? Just don´t lose it...

...ok?

Kaelon stalks Krakatoa.
What.

Safety in numbers, I guess...

WEAPONS EVERYWHERE

Krakatoa sets an explosive off, killing Dragan, and Hiro.
I´m sorry, but... YAY

Krakatoa decides not to go to The Feast.
Logical, I guess...?

Krakatoa explores the arena.
Yay?
she/her
FR Time + 3
Wind flight
Semi hiatus
adoptions and starter packs here
7UXlQKU.gif
53548275035_c8f3cd96b1_q.jpgWXOu4H0.png
1 2 ... 137 138 139 140 141 ... 146 147