Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Friends for Arlo's
1 2 ... 139 140 141 142 143 ... 153 154
*waves* recently cleared out my list. i now have over 100 research notes!

please ping or pm me if you friend me so i know to send some notes directly to you!

edit: ^^^ i will not accept if you dont let me know !
*waves* recently cleared out my list. i now have over 100 research notes!

please ping or pm me if you friend me so i know to send some notes directly to you!

edit: ^^^ i will not accept if you dont let me know !
16453.png16479.png16477.png16454.png
NOTE: my username is quinceLy, not quincy/quincey --- den/lair cleanout!!
I would welcome active friends to share research notes with! I send out random notes daily (and I feel like I'm spamming the very few active players left on my f-list). [emoji=scroll 2 size=1]
I would welcome active friends to share research notes with!

I send out random notes daily (and I feel like I'm spamming the very few active players left on my f-list).
Ahhhh! Greetings! I currently have 900+ research notes and would like friends to send all these notes to! I will try to send 6-9 notes a day to friends with the condition that I will also receive notes! I am looking to keep my friend list small with 5-10 people >~<

Just send a friend request! If you want, I can also PM you to let you know if I have sent notes to you so you can keep track :3

Edit: I have enough friends now! Thank you to my new friends pffttt
Ahhhh! Greetings! I currently have 900+ research notes and would like friends to send all these notes to! I will try to send 6-9 notes a day to friends with the condition that I will also receive notes! I am looking to keep my friend list small with 5-10 people >~<

Just send a friend request! If you want, I can also PM you to let you know if I have sent notes to you so you can keep track :3

Edit: I have enough friends now! Thank you to my new friends pffttt
Hi! I love friends. And Arlo. I send out random notes daily whener it crosses my mind.
Hi! I love friends. And Arlo. I send out random notes daily whener it crosses my mind.
SQVdsFh.png YUzmw5z.png
noHmDvU.png
5hF3FGk.png
tMJCj6N.png
dT9HQge.png
Always happy for more Arlo friends, like many of you I too am sitting on a massive pile of research notes.
Always happy for more Arlo friends, like many of you I too am sitting on a massive pile of research notes.
More familiars plz
Hi! Posting here again for the new plot :). I send out a bunch of random notes every day!
Hi! Posting here again for the new plot :). I send out a bunch of random notes every day!
ePOliyb.png
ypcKWM0.png
JvUa9ma.png
R1dejfm.png
YMPbu9R.png
nature.gif
hello! i love friends and i would love help and to help others with their plots!!
hello! i love friends and i would love help and to help others with their plots!!
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
still looking!
still looking!
VNIDggl.pngA1eu65w.pngFIJXDaD.pngPVOi09x.pngxJCtTJa.png6Zs7hJu.pngu0zgn1V.pngsFMScix.png08U5Giq.png
6JqFst1.png6JqFst1.png
WQXM0B9.png mlr1H8z.png
7mA8Wfu.png
yeah, i want in on this!
yeah, i want in on this!
UdqWUDw.png P9xkISo.png lAvpyOQ.png
nSVIqe4.png U0bFCPN.png mlHpBMC.png
Hi I'm also interested in sharing! I have a big pile of research notes too
Hi I'm also interested in sharing! I have a big pile of research notes too
1 2 ... 139 140 141 142 143 ... 153 154