Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Coli grinding & leveling! [Closed]
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 95 96
I agree to the TOS of your shop.
Venue: Blooming Grove
# of battles: 2500 (if possible)
Payment method (G/T/Items/Mixed): gems (1500g right?)
Discount: no discounts but if I could prepay again I'd appreciate it.
Venue: Blooming Grove
# of battles: 2500 (if possible)
Payment method (G/T/Items/Mixed): gems (1500g right?)
Discount: no discounts but if I could prepay again I'd appreciate it.
Wanna see my Sales
Coliseum Grinding

Venue: Golem Workshop
# of battles: 2000
Payment method (G/T/Items/Mixed): gems and tresure
Discount: N/A

sorry for ordering again, I just really like having lots of things
Coliseum Grinding

Venue: Golem Workshop
# of battles: 2000
Payment method (G/T/Items/Mixed): gems and tresure

sorry for ordering again, I just really like having lots of things
CrumbledCandy.gif 92n1dwB.png" alt="92n1dwB.jpg
Please feel free to ping me whenever!
If you could like Eosphoros, that would be great!
Wish and something might just appear in your hand!
(enter your wish on my profile)

G8AyR6r.png
@LeRawrs @Sevaunt @CrumbledCandy
Thank you for ordering from our shop again!! I'll mark you all down for slots, but please be aware we might not get to orders until after the festival, real life has been very busy for us both right now! kenvelope is working so so hard at school (and is absolutely knocking it out of the park they are amazing!!!!!) and i picked up a new job recently and tis the season where things get crazy!! Thank you for your patience with us!!

@LeRawrs
welcome back again!! ^^ you know how this goes already lol<3

@/Sevaunt
2,500 battles is fine and 1,500g for that is right! its just going to take time for us to get through the orders ahead of that + such a big order!

@/CrumbledCandy
Welcome back!! thank you for being so so patient with us I'm very sorry its taking me so long to get through your battles, these level 25 venues just take me forever.
@LeRawrs @Sevaunt @CrumbledCandy
Thank you for ordering from our shop again!! I'll mark you all down for slots, but please be aware we might not get to orders until after the festival, real life has been very busy for us both right now! kenvelope is working so so hard at school (and is absolutely knocking it out of the park they are amazing!!!!!) and i picked up a new job recently and tis the season where things get crazy!! Thank you for your patience with us!!

@LeRawrs

@/Sevaunt
2,500 battles is fine and 1,500g for that is right! its just going to take time for us to get through the orders ahead of that + such a big order!

@/CrumbledCandy
Welcome back!! thank you for being so so patient with us I'm very sorry its taking me so long to get through your battles, these level 25 venues just take me forever.
99 envelopes's assorted services!
pings and pms are totally fine!
1Hz5MxU.png
[quote name="saowen99" date="2023-11-17 19:11:57" ] @/LeRawrs @/Sevaunt @/CrumbledCandy Thank you for ordering from our shop again!! I'll mark you all down for slots, but please be aware we might not get to orders until after the festival, real life has been very busy for us both right now! kenvelope is working so so hard at school (and is absolutely knocking it out of the park they are amazing!!!!!) and i picked up a new job recently and tis the season where things get crazy!! Thank you for your patience with us!! @/LeRawrs welcome back again!! ^^ you know how this goes already lol<3 @/Sevaunt 2,500 battles is fine and 1,500g for that is right! its just going to take time for us to get through the orders ahead of that + such a big order! @/CrumbledCandy Welcome back!! thank you for being so so patient with us I'm very sorry its taking me so long to get through your battles, these level 25 venues just take me forever. [/quote] I don't mind the wait. Just tell me when I can send the payment :3
saowen99 wrote on 2023-11-17 19:11:57:
@/LeRawrs @/Sevaunt @/CrumbledCandy

@/LeRawrs

@/Sevaunt

@/CrumbledCandy

I don't mind the wait. Just tell me when I can send the payment :3
Wanna see my Sales

Coliseum Grinding

Venue: Forgotten Cave (or Im open to a better venue)
# of battles: 2000 (if the #5 slot is available) or 500 if I need to be on the waitlist.
Payment method (G/T/Items/Mixed): Gems

Coliseum Grinding

Venue: Forgotten Cave (or Im open to a better venue)
# of battles: 2000 (if the #5 slot is available) or 500 if I need to be on the waitlist.
Payment method (G/T/Items/Mixed): Gems
j3zsWMV.png
@WindSongGrove
Sorry for the wait! if you still need your dragon leveled I'm ready to take them now ^^

@Azrail
Assuming this is for fest grinding, I'll get you put on the waitlist! I forgot to take out the extra bullet point so that was my bad, sorry about that!
@WindSongGrove
Sorry for the wait! if you still need your dragon leveled I'm ready to take them now ^^

@Azrail
Assuming this is for fest grinding, I'll get you put on the waitlist! I forgot to take out the extra bullet point so that was my bad, sorry about that!
1Hz5MxU.png
@saowen99

Charla with her housing payment is incoming! Thank you very much for your time and helping her become epic!
@saowen99

Charla with her housing payment is incoming! Thank you very much for your time and helping her become epic!
RJmXy35.png QmPGh6S.png gNf3cn9.png 28eY93y.png aAi2efo.png nHqiShF.png
@WindSongGrove
Perfect, thank you so much! She will be training with the best in the clan and will return to you battle ready! ^^
@WindSongGrove
Perfect, thank you so much! She will be training with the best in the clan and will return to you battle ready! ^^
1Hz5MxU.png
@LeRawrs @Carolynmbp @Mirna @Dadragon
hello hello! just like that rockbreakers is already creeping up on us! i'm pinging you guys to remind you to set up those crs when you get a chance and to let us know what venue you'd like your battles done in! @/kenvelope and i will be splitting each order (doing 1k battles each)!

here is a link to maki's festival guide to help you determine what venue you'd like! as of when I'm posting this, the guide was last updated Nov 8th (so subject to change!) but the top venue is looking like forgotten cave, with rainsong jungle and woodland path as good options as well! happy festival and fingers crossed for good drops! ^^
@LeRawrs @Carolynmbp @Mirna @Dadragon
hello hello! just like that rockbreakers is already creeping up on us! i'm pinging you guys to remind you to set up those crs when you get a chance and to let us know what venue you'd like your battles done in! @/kenvelope and i will be splitting each order (doing 1k battles each)!

here is a link to maki's festival guide to help you determine what venue you'd like! as of when I'm posting this, the guide was last updated Nov 8th (so subject to change!) but the top venue is looking like forgotten cave, with rainsong jungle and woodland path as good options as well! happy festival and fingers crossed for good drops! ^^
1Hz5MxU.png
@saowen99

I'd love Rainsong for now. If Maki updates I may switch if thats fine!
@saowen99

I'd love Rainsong for now. If Maki updates I may switch if thats fine!
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 95 96