Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Archaeology - Frozen Age
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57
THE SABRE SPIN PROWELER IS PERFECT FOR A FAN DRAG OF MINE!
YIPPEEE
THE SABRE SPIN PROWELER IS PERFECT FOR A FAN DRAG OF MINE!
YIPPEEE
XJepHlH.png DOAI BRAINROT [ID LOVE TO TELL YOU MORE!] Orange_Button_2.png rix3ppo.png
Pgv53XB_d.png
5hF3FGk.png
tDeKDnH.png
More digsites! Let's go!
More digsites! Let's go!
tumblr_np2g33Pv9d1sqr4xpo1_250.gif
WHOOP WHOOP
WHOOP WHOOP
3hKoziR.pnglAvpyOQ.pngYMPbu9R.png
J7D1quC.png qKZAaLK.pngQNbfPfg.png
hi
hi
@Undel Forgive me if I'm not supposed to ping you, if if this is the wrong thread to do so in, but I've just noticed that the new vista has a hard cut off as opposed to the soft fade that all the rest do!
@Undel Forgive me if I'm not supposed to ping you, if if this is the wrong thread to do so in, but I've just noticed that the new vista has a hard cut off as opposed to the soft fade that all the rest do!
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
Arlo updates are always a joy, and this one also has frozen themes and simplistic spears. Wonderful all around.
Arlo updates are always a joy, and this one also has frozen themes and simplistic spears. Wonderful all around.
DyYwZkw.png
So...question. There are 18 plots in the digsite, but there are 24 items shown in the first post. Where are the other six items? I've done a lot of excavating so far (all of the familiars, the vista, and the scene, and I'm working on one gene now) and from what I can see, it seems that all of the the Pelt Packs are missing. so -- where are they?
So...question. There are 18 plots in the digsite, but there are 24 items shown in the first post. Where are the other six items? I've done a lot of excavating so far (all of the familiars, the vista, and the scene, and I'm working on one gene now) and from what I can see, it seems that all of the the Pelt Packs are missing. so -- where are they?
HEveOVO.png
This looks awesome!! So excited to see another dig site up!
This looks awesome!! So excited to see another dig site up!
whoa, I really freakin love those genes!!!!

All of this update is great!

but, seriously, those genes are amazing
whoa, I really freakin love those genes!!!!

All of this update is great!

but, seriously, those genes are amazing
P20SGb4.gif 46f50f75104349928b2b563ef0bd79f0.png 7d8e2ec83eb93e741fea5c9bf2d420d1.png RM3KMxz.gif
About time, thanks!
About time, thanks!
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57