Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Sax's Skins [WcS Reject SD M]
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 44 45
Hey everyone! Just got Indrid Cold back from queue I will be sending out PA's shortly :D

If you already paid, I'll be sending you a 1t PA, otherwise I will be sending 750g PAs. If you'd like to switch to treasure or mixed, lmk. If I accidentally sent you the wrong PA let me know asap.

If you're no longer interested, lmk or just cancel the PA. I let PAs sit for a week, if they've not been accepted in that time frame the skin goes into my hoard or onto the AH. If you're not in a position to accept in that time frame for whatever reason, let me know I will put your copy on hold for a later date.

Thank you all so much!

Indrid Cold

@seamists
@PrP
@Bearskull
@Xemriss
@buttrocks
@Griminal
@Jessymetal
@rentropy
@voidfang
Hey everyone! Just got Indrid Cold back from queue I will be sending out PA's shortly :D

If you already paid, I'll be sending you a 1t PA, otherwise I will be sending 750g PAs. If you'd like to switch to treasure or mixed, lmk. If I accidentally sent you the wrong PA let me know asap.

If you're no longer interested, lmk or just cancel the PA. I let PAs sit for a week, if they've not been accepted in that time frame the skin goes into my hoard or onto the AH. If you're not in a position to accept in that time frame for whatever reason, let me know I will put your copy on hold for a later date.

Thank you all so much!

Indrid Cold

@seamists
@PrP
@Bearskull
@Xemriss
@buttrocks
@Griminal
@Jessymetal
@rentropy
@voidfang
H5ePH85.png
dkNqEo9.png
EOt4UAW.png
WtqcCTN.png
Hey! Quick question, did I already send you payment?
Hey! Quick question, did I already send you payment?
fay
they/them | +2 FRT
check out my accents ty

3C1BFFw.png
@fay
Yeah you did!
@fay
Yeah you did!
H5ePH85.png
dkNqEo9.png
EOt4UAW.png
WtqcCTN.png
Sweet thanks ^^
Sweet thanks ^^
fay
they/them | +2 FRT
check out my accents ty

3C1BFFw.png
Hey everyone! Just got Queen of Lies back from queue I will be sending out PA's shortly :D

Queen of Lies

@Bearskull
@chasegirl
@hat17
@Nozaria
@galactic

Hey everyone! Just got Queen of Lies back from queue I will be sending out PA's shortly :D

Queen of Lies

@Bearskull
@chasegirl
@hat17
@Nozaria
@galactic

H5ePH85.png
dkNqEo9.png
EOt4UAW.png
WtqcCTN.png
Thank you so much for your wonderful Mothman skin! It made for the perfect gift.
Thank you so much for your wonderful Mothman skin! It made for the perfect gift.
@shamash
You're welcome! :D I'm glad it could make someone's day a little brighter!
@shamash
You're welcome! :D I'm glad it could make someone's day a little brighter!
H5ePH85.png
dkNqEo9.png
EOt4UAW.png
WtqcCTN.png
hi there! i'm so sorry, i have a PA from you but i actually don't remember signing up for your accents ^^;; i dont think i even have dragons who would fit them, unfortunately, even though theyre both absolutely lovely.

that being said, if youve still got any available copies of eyes of tomorrow, im really interested in acquiring a copy from you!
hi there! i'm so sorry, i have a PA from you but i actually don't remember signing up for your accents ^^;; i dont think i even have dragons who would fit them, unfortunately, even though theyre both absolutely lovely.

that being said, if youve still got any available copies of eyes of tomorrow, im really interested in acquiring a copy from you!

ISO >>>
20782.png 36768.png 35114.png
@galactic
oh huh, weird, sorry about that! Wonder if it was someone messing with my run lists again.

BUT you are in luck I have one copy of Eyes left :)
@galactic
oh huh, weird, sorry about that! Wonder if it was someone messing with my run lists again.

BUT you are in luck I have one copy of Eyes left :)
H5ePH85.png
dkNqEo9.png
EOt4UAW.png
WtqcCTN.png
no worries! like i said, your accents are lovely, and i'd 100% buy them if i had dragons that matched them ^^;

im going to cancel the pending PA, but if you'd like to send along another PA for eyes, i'll pick it up in a couple days!!

edit: nvm you already got the PA lol
no worries! like i said, your accents are lovely, and i'd 100% buy them if i had dragons that matched them ^^;

im going to cancel the pending PA, but if you'd like to send along another PA for eyes, i'll pick it up in a couple days!!

edit: nvm you already got the PA lol

ISO >>>
20782.png 36768.png 35114.png
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 44 45