Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [ENDED] 81 G1s (XXY, XYY+)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@SnowLynx

Now that the auction is done, please make a final ping for all^^
@SnowLynx

Now that the auction is done, please make a final ping for all^^
egg.gif
@Frionivalis

2kg on 67
@Frionivalis

2kg on 67
gPt7rtY.pngCHCjXcz.png
@BlackandTan

Um...sorry but the auction is ended (please see the above post)
@BlackandTan

Um...sorry but the auction is ended (please see the above post)
sqXOa1X.gif Frionivalis | FR +14 or +15 (UTC +7) | A lore lair

Meepball Adopts Tailor Fae Subspecies
Sparkle Dreams Hatchery
My Experimental Writing, Feedbacks needed!
_____Fresh_Tailor_Fae_Signature_size.png
[quote name="BlackandTan" date="2023-11-11 05:53:58" ] @/Frionivalis 2kg on 67 [/quote] I was about to ping all the winners since Lynx seems to be offline right now
BlackandTan wrote on 2023-11-11 05:53:58:
@/Frionivalis

2kg on 67

I was about to ping all the winners since Lynx seems to be offline right now
egg.gif
So since this auction has ended, I take the pinging into my own hands. Since @SnowLynx is offline right now and I don't want to let the winners wait (It is my auction after all, lol), hereby I ping you as confirmation that you won!

@palafin @Frionivalis @okcomputer @Sucrose @milkchai @LadyBlep @iniquitas @creosote @BlackandTan @Thrawn @JellyNova @etsurunii @Goldensong @archons @Piscine @Rarumara @MerlinMausi @mousewife @Shulk @rufusdrumknott @Vrtra @Ningyo @Demigyne @KairiDragoness @Talonmaster @Lewyn @Marceline @oxeye

In order to receive your dragon, send the person fostering the dragon a CR with the money and tell them, which dragon(s) you won!
So since this auction has ended, I take the pinging into my own hands. Since @SnowLynx is offline right now and I don't want to let the winners wait (It is my auction after all, lol), hereby I ping you as confirmation that you won!

@palafin @Frionivalis @okcomputer @Sucrose @milkchai @LadyBlep @iniquitas @creosote @BlackandTan @Thrawn @JellyNova @etsurunii @Goldensong @archons @Piscine @Rarumara @MerlinMausi @mousewife @Shulk @rufusdrumknott @Vrtra @Ningyo @Demigyne @KairiDragoness @Talonmaster @Lewyn @Marceline @oxeye

In order to receive your dragon, send the person fostering the dragon a CR with the money and tell them, which dragon(s) you won!
egg.gif
@AoiNoRyuu - Just sent a CR to the foster now! Thanks to you and SnowLynx for hosting this auction! [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
@AoiNoRyuu - Just sent a CR to the foster now! Thanks to you and SnowLynx for hosting this auction!
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
[quote name="Ningyo" date="2023-11-11 11:22:03" ] @/AoiNoRyuu - Just sent a CR to the foster now! Thanks to you and SnowLynx for hosting this auction! [emoji=guardian happy size=1] [/quote] Your welcome!
Ningyo wrote on 2023-11-11 11:22:03:
@/AoiNoRyuu - Just sent a CR to the foster now! Thanks to you and SnowLynx for hosting this auction!

Your welcome!
egg.gif
Just sent mine. @AoiNoRyuu, may I ask what you plan to do for the dragons that didn't get a bid?
Just sent mine. @AoiNoRyuu, may I ask what you plan to do for the dragons that didn't get a bid?
[quote name="@Demigyne" date="2023-11-11 11:35:58" ] Just sent mine. @/AoiNoRyuu, may I ask what you plan to do for the dragons that didn't get a bid? [/quote] A second auction, this time I run it myself. Normally I would have moved them down a tier, but since this auction went so rocky (But hey, everyone at some point does an auction this big. It's a learning experience), I think I will just do a part 2 this time^^
@Demigyne wrote on 2023-11-11 11:35:58:
Just sent mine. @/AoiNoRyuu, may I ask what you plan to do for the dragons that didn't get a bid?

A second auction, this time I run it myself. Normally I would have moved them down a tier, but since this auction went so rocky (But hey, everyone at some point does an auction this big. It's a learning experience), I think I will just do a part 2 this time^^
egg.gif
@etsurunii

Hey, I never got a CR (or a ping about this auction). Did you still want the guy you won?
@etsurunii

Hey, I never got a CR (or a ping about this auction). Did you still want the guy you won?
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15