Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Daily Arlo Summoning Ritual
1 2 3 4 5
I just need a new digsite so I can finally yeet all these research notes and get the achievements aaaaaaa
I just need a new digsite so I can finally yeet all these research notes and get the achievements aaaaaaa
Not only that but NEXT EFFORT, EXHUME. SUMMON. MATERIALISE.
Not only that but NEXT EFFORT, EXHUME. SUMMON. MATERIALISE.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="Dragon2NEO" date="2023-11-10 09:15:05" ] [center]I am a [s]dwarf[/s] dragon and I'm digging a hole! Diggy diggy hole! Diggy diggy hole! [emoji=snapper size=1][emoji=pick axe size=1][emoji=guardian size=1][emoji=pick axe size=1][emoji=mirror size=1][emoji=pick axe size=1] [item=Bun-Bun Burrow][/center] [/quote] This.
Dragon2NEO wrote on 2023-11-10 09:15:05:
I am a dwarf dragon and I'm digging a hole!
Diggy diggy hole!
Diggy diggy hole!

Bun-Bun Burrow

This.
hHi8SF1.pngrix3ppo.png 63e7d1e32734cf1f42976aa3cf98d97aa5bb059a.png
waiting for a new site to drop before i use my resources to get those pesky achievements. i don't want to waste pickaxes etc on stuff i already have.
waiting for a new site to drop before i use my resources to get those pesky achievements. i don't want to waste pickaxes etc on stuff i already have.
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
xxxxx 9121892.png
ROCK AND STONE, DIGGY DIGGY DRAGON HOLE [emoji=pick axe size=1][emoji=pick axe size=1][emoji=pick axe size=1] Seriously tho a 4th dig site would be awesome, no pressure tho devs take ya time
ROCK AND STONE, DIGGY DIGGY DRAGON HOLE

Seriously tho a 4th dig site would be awesome, no pressure tho devs take ya time
tumblr_inline_nb2ti2p9Wg1qg78ij.png2J3QvJQ.gif
YES PLEASE!!! I have been sitting on 2k+ of every resource for MONTHS now. I refuse to use them if I do not get XP for it.
YES PLEASE!!! I have been sitting on 2k+ of every resource for MONTHS now. I refuse to use them if I do not get XP for it.
rock and stone! no dragon left behind!.
rock and stone! no dragon left behind!.

feverent
Good job, diggers. EXHUME! [emoji=apparel helm size=1] [emoji=apparel helm size=1] [emoji=apparel helm size=1] [emoji=apparel helm size=1] [emoji=apparel helm size=1] [emoji=apparel helm size=1] [emoji=apparel helm size=1] [emoji=apparel helm size=1] [emoji=apparel helm size=1] [emoji=apparel helm size=1] [emoji=apparel helm size=1] [emoji=apparel helm size=1] [emoji=apparel helm size=1] [emoji=apparel helm size=1] [emoji=apparel helm size=1] [emoji=apparel helm size=1] [emoji=apparel helm size=1] [emoji=apparel helm size=1] [emoji=apparel helm size=1] Wait. That's not my pick. Serves me right for exhuming first thing in the morning. Let me wake up my brain. Diggers, resume!
Good job, diggers.

EXHUME!

Wait. That's not my pick. Serves me right for exhuming first thing in the morning. Let me wake up my brain.

Diggers, resume!
He's a narrow man with a narrow plan.
The first Ground, Fissure, and Boulder/Myrid dragons in the game.
I sell house centipede dragons. You love house centipede dragons.
[quote name="FrozenBarioth" date="2023-11-10 08:00:51" ] I wonder if we'll get one around the time the nature ancient drops. It could be cool to have it drop from arlos too. [/quote] It'd be fitting if the Nature Ancient was something prehistoric-themed, too!
FrozenBarioth wrote on 2023-11-10 08:00:51:
I wonder if we'll get one around the time the nature ancient drops. It could be cool to have it drop from arlos too.
It'd be fitting if the Nature Ancient was something prehistoric-themed, too!
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
After thinking about it a bit, I think it’d be even more fitting for the Nature ancient to be obtained via Arlo than it was for Undertides. Seeds can remain dormant for hundreds of years and still grow into viable plants once exposed to favorable conditions; who’s to say dragon eggs can’t do the same?

They could be similar to Banescales, living on, as of now, only as seed-like eggs buried deep underground, waiting for sunlight to reach them. Perhaps hidden away to protect them from Nature’s war with Plague, so that the hatchlings may grow up during more peaceful times, nurtured by the very land their parents have long since become part of… Or buried by those who did not want them to have the opportunity to hatch, so certain they would perish if left below the surface yet vastly underestimating the resilience of life.

Regardless, I just hope they get the blossom gene. Even if it’ll become ridiculously expensive as a result. I should probably start buying pretty pink mums just in case…
After thinking about it a bit, I think it’d be even more fitting for the Nature ancient to be obtained via Arlo than it was for Undertides. Seeds can remain dormant for hundreds of years and still grow into viable plants once exposed to favorable conditions; who’s to say dragon eggs can’t do the same?

They could be similar to Banescales, living on, as of now, only as seed-like eggs buried deep underground, waiting for sunlight to reach them. Perhaps hidden away to protect them from Nature’s war with Plague, so that the hatchlings may grow up during more peaceful times, nurtured by the very land their parents have long since become part of… Or buried by those who did not want them to have the opportunity to hatch, so certain they would perish if left below the surface yet vastly underestimating the resilience of life.

Regardless, I just hope they get the blossom gene. Even if it’ll become ridiculously expensive as a result. I should probably start buying pretty pink mums just in case…
1 2 3 4 5