Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Tertiary Wish & Seasonal Cloudscapes
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
Clouds!!
Clouds!!
Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
I need so many Winter/Night Scenes...
I need so many Winter/Night Scenes...
00a-Sig-hatchery.png01-Sig-art.png04-Sig-hub.png
00b-Sig-hatchery.png02-Sig-wishlist.png05-Sig-fam.png
00c-Sig-hatchery.png03-Sig-CFCE.png06-Sig-empty.png
those scenes are crazy !!!
those scenes are crazy !!!
T1f2Sfr.png

they/them ♦ previously rouue
dark academia lover

like quest & hatchery
Love the new scenes, I had to grab one for my lightning primal obelisk.
Love the new scenes, I had to grab one for my lightning primal obelisk.
alWiqh6.png
The scenes are gorgeous colours! But kind of a missed opportunity for some really unique and different cloudscapes. Like, the autumn storm should use thundercloud anvils, or light wispy cirrus for the spring day. Clouds are not all the same big, fluffy, vaguely sheep like blobs that kids draw in kindergarten! Sorry to be critical, they're a lovely artistic job, just... not actually very cloud like. And if you're introducing four scenes based entirely on clouds, well... Oh well! ^.^
The scenes are gorgeous colours! But kind of a missed opportunity for some really unique and different cloudscapes. Like, the autumn storm should use thundercloud anvils, or light wispy cirrus for the spring day. Clouds are not all the same big, fluffy, vaguely sheep like blobs that kids draw in kindergarten! Sorry to be critical, they're a lovely artistic job, just... not actually very cloud like. And if you're introducing four scenes based entirely on clouds, well... Oh well! ^.^
CTF4up6.png
Ooh. Pretty sky scenes...
Ooh. Pretty sky scenes...
tumblr_inline_njviw7oGr71qg2i5p.png
Oh my how lovely!! I adore these!
Oh my how lovely!! I adore these!
]oHTRfl3.jpg[/url
Cool
Cool
XDIboT6.png
Can we please have a scene to accommodate jester and carousel apparel sets? [emoji=ridgeback star size=1]
Can we please have a scene to accommodate jester and carousel apparel sets?
98220b28cc731bfe59b1cf0df361cb525137e126.png98220b28cc731bfe59b1cf0df361cb525137e126.png
Ohh fantastic!
Ohh fantastic!
FR +2
she/they sidhe/fae
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47