Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Cherry’s Accents- wavecrest veil f
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15
Would love a slot for friends forever alt!

And if you don't get any takers for the last friends forever og then I will definitely take it. I love anomolocaris <3
Would love a slot for friends forever alt!

And if you don't get any takers for the last friends forever og then I will definitely take it. I love anomolocaris <3
@polefish sadly i already sold it to someone, but there might be another spare because someone didn’t buy the private auction in time. i’m gonna give them time to contact me, but since i haven’t made a rule about buying the PA’s in time i’ll probably have to do a shop update ping. but if they don’t pick up the accent you can have it :)

(also i just added you to the slots, thanks for the preorder!)
@polefish sadly i already sold it to someone, but there might be another spare because someone didn’t buy the private auction in time. i’m gonna give them time to contact me, but since i haven’t made a rule about buying the PA’s in time i’ll probably have to do a shop update ping. but if they don’t pick up the accent you can have it :)

(also i just added you to the slots, thanks for the preorder!)
IMG-8937.jpg art shopaccent shop
Can I get a slot for Friends forever and Spiral of life please
Can I get a slot for Friends forever and Spiral of life please
Ashen-Frog-1.png2c97ec4b5f126dabfc8d8a0c2310065040736762.png2f0533ecfb72ac3b05727b2ce83aec15b2e60d71.pngHKrGNct.png
Hiya! Can I get a slot for friends forever please? Anomalocaris my beloved
Hiya! Can I get a slot for friends forever please? Anomalocaris my beloved
WELCOME TO THE WYTCHWOOD 15gb95M.gif
You're more lost than you realize
| Alkali / Alk | | They/Them | FRT+2 (CST) | Pings Okay! |

| About | Lore | Avatar Dragon | Gelatinous Cube Dragons for Sale | . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..
AtXvu0n.gif
@AshenFrog @Alkali added you both ^^ thanks!
@AshenFrog @Alkali added you both ^^ thanks!
could I please get a slot for friends forever?? :D
could I please get a slot for friends forever?? :D
kissme.png
@kunchbox sure thing :)
@kunchbox sure thing :)
@Cherrys Shop Pinglist
Hey, guys. Normally I wouldn’t ping everyone for something like this, but I just made an update to my shop’s rules that I feel is pretty important.

Here’s the big one: If your private auction expires before you buy it, I will assume that means you don’t want it. If for whatever reason you couldn’t buy it in time and still want it, please let me know or else the accent will be forfeited. I can hold it for a bit longer, but I’ll only hold it for you for two more weeks.

I noticed that a few people haven’t been purchasing their private auctions, so I figured I should let everyone know what my rules are before I do anything.
I also have a few more rules! They aren’t as urgent, but I’ll put them here so people don’t have to go all the way to my shop page to see them.

• If you’re signed up for a slot and change your username, let me know so I can properly contact you.
• I’m subscribed to the thread so don’t worry about pinging me. Although if it takes a few days to respond, you can send another message because I might not have seen it.
• If an accent isn’t in the database yet, feel free to ask for a preview :) I’m happy to provide
• I take accent suggestions! If you have an idea you think would be fun for me to do, let me know! I might end up using it for inspo in the future.
@Cherrys Shop Pinglist
Hey, guys. Normally I wouldn’t ping everyone for something like this, but I just made an update to my shop’s rules that I feel is pretty important.

Here’s the big one: If your private auction expires before you buy it, I will assume that means you don’t want it. If for whatever reason you couldn’t buy it in time and still want it, please let me know or else the accent will be forfeited. I can hold it for a bit longer, but I’ll only hold it for you for two more weeks.

I noticed that a few people haven’t been purchasing their private auctions, so I figured I should let everyone know what my rules are before I do anything.
I also have a few more rules! They aren’t as urgent, but I’ll put them here so people don’t have to go all the way to my shop page to see them.

• If you’re signed up for a slot and change your username, let me know so I can properly contact you.
• I’m subscribed to the thread so don’t worry about pinging me. Although if it takes a few days to respond, you can send another message because I might not have seen it.
• If an accent isn’t in the database yet, feel free to ask for a preview :) I’m happy to provide
• I take accent suggestions! If you have an idea you think would be fun for me to do, let me know! I might end up using it for inspo in the future.
could I get a slot for friends forever?
could I get a slot for friends forever?
348a58bed57a6e78ddac805e55142143f489c2ca.png
Aknowledged your rules! ooh also that new Spiral of Life is adorable!! one slot please <3 Here is my water noodle wearing the previous one [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89876699][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/898767/89876699_350.png[/img][/url]
Aknowledged your rules!
ooh also that new Spiral of Life is adorable!! one slot please <3
Here is my water noodle wearing the previous one
89876699_350.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15