Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | AH Exact Match
1 2
Add the ability to search the AH by an exact name, rather than always returning other items if the desired item is short. For instance, searching for Hydra on the AH means scrolling through Tunnel Hydras to get there. Instead, if there were an "Exact Match" checkbox, searching Hydra would only return Hydras. This also occurs with Acorns, Chipskinks, Basilisks, etc.
Add the ability to search the AH by an exact name, rather than always returning other items if the desired item is short. For instance, searching for Hydra on the AH means scrolling through Tunnel Hydras to get there. Instead, if there were an "Exact Match" checkbox, searching Hydra would only return Hydras. This also occurs with Acorns, Chipskinks, Basilisks, etc.
Buying Snowshoe Rabbits 1kt/g each!
Wishlist
Huge support o: pls
Huge support o: pls
___
I N F E N Z A

_
MUYNhfy.png
pZJYyk4.png
Y7MOfeL.png
dEe2UrM.png
SDBcrXj.png
9e9okfI.png
0swsiUr.png
Oh, please we really do need this as an option. It's difficult to search for some things without being able to utilize an "exact match"! Full support!
Oh, please we really do need this as an option. It's difficult to search for some things without being able to utilize an "exact match"! Full support!
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
Yes please! I was just trying to search for "Fly" on AH, and had to manually flip through 10 pages before I found them because literally 10 other items had "fly" somewhere in their names.

I vaguely remember this was a feature before the AH revamp? Please bring it back if so!! If not and my memory is just making things up, well, this is still sorely needed.
Yes please! I was just trying to search for "Fly" on AH, and had to manually flip through 10 pages before I found them because literally 10 other items had "fly" somewhere in their names.

I vaguely remember this was a feature before the AH revamp? Please bring it back if so!! If not and my memory is just making things up, well, this is still sorely needed.
QaSMYGz.pngBLANK9rffWp7.png
Support! I was just running into this issue. It would be nice to be able to indicate whether or not we're looking exactly for an item, especially considering some items share names/words with others. @.@
Support! I was just running into this issue. It would be nice to be able to indicate whether or not we're looking exactly for an item, especially considering some items share names/words with others. @.@
Support! I have this issue very often, and it has lead to be buying items I didn't mean too.
Support! I have this issue very often, and it has lead to be buying items I didn't mean too.
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
EbI8AVk.png
mlHpBMC.png
EbI8AVk.png
55489.png
This is needed for every search, not just the AH. This is a frequent issue for me on both Dragon Search and Forum Search- for example, searching my name to check if I've missed a ping leads to thousands of results about AI.

As a bonus thought, I remember hearing that the 3-letter limit on dragon name length was due to the massive amount of results searching for that name would bring, despite such an issue still being possible regardless. In that case, would an exact-search function allow for the removal of this limit...?
This is needed for every search, not just the AH. This is a frequent issue for me on both Dragon Search and Forum Search- for example, searching my name to check if I've missed a ping leads to thousands of results about AI.

As a bonus thought, I remember hearing that the 3-letter limit on dragon name length was due to the massive amount of results searching for that name would bring, despite such an issue still being possible regardless. In that case, would an exact-search function allow for the removal of this limit...?
Support.

I'd also appreciate it if you could exclude certain things as well. Such as being able to tell the search 'Every dragon except ones with Smirch'.
Support.

I'd also appreciate it if you could exclude certain things as well. Such as being able to tell the search 'Every dragon except ones with Smirch'.
Slams the support button. We really need this feature! Trying to price modern genes on the AH is a giant pain also, which would entirely be solved by this fix.
Slams the support button. We really need this feature! Trying to price modern genes on the AH is a giant pain also, which would entirely be solved by this fix.
SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPORT!!! i also agree with @/MidnightWatcher. TOOOOOOOOTALLY!!!
SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPORT!!! i also agree with @/MidnightWatcher. TOOOOOOOOTALLY!!!
please click on my babies~ thank you
GRcWr.gif7P5eB.gif2k1iy.gif
1 2