Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [LINEAGE] { The STOGWEN Project v3. }
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
lots of new dragons available in the sales thread!
lots of new dragons available in the sales thread!
lightning_banner.png
nature_banner.pngearth_banner.png
•••••••tumblr_inline_njtpe1NttW1r1na4o.gif
HatcheryStogwen Project
FR + 8hrs || She/Her
earth_banner.png nature_banner.pnglightning_banner.png
@Sonne
I got one of your hatchling off of AH, I named her Bibim. After seeing the description I came here and I love this project. ^^ It does makes me wonder if I do own a Stogwen related coatl but my kids are mostly oldies from 2017-2018. lol I might take a look later when I have time.
@Sonne
I got one of your hatchling off of AH, I named her Bibim. After seeing the description I came here and I love this project. ^^ It does makes me wonder if I do own a Stogwen related coatl but my kids are mostly oldies from 2017-2018. lol I might take a look later when I have time.
@Bombomi well you say that about oldies but we started the original project back in 2015 so it is possible! I just made a new thread recently because I rediscovered the site after being away for several years and found out people were still breeding Stogwens
@Bombomi well you say that about oldies but we started the original project back in 2015 so it is possible! I just made a new thread recently because I rediscovered the site after being away for several years and found out people were still breeding Stogwens
lightning_banner.png
HatcheryStogwen Project
FR + 8hrs || She/Her
@Sonne Need to do some digging to find if I have any Stogwen. :D I’m hoping I do. Lol
@Sonne Need to do some digging to find if I have any Stogwen. :D I’m hoping I do. Lol
@Bombomi well even if you don't, I'm potentially selling/trading on a 3 year old Stogwen in my lair if you're looking for older dragons [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61325442][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/613255/61325442_350.png[/img][/url]
@Bombomi well even if you don't, I'm potentially selling/trading on a 3 year old Stogwen in my lair if you're looking for older dragons

61325442_350.png
lightning_banner.png
HatcheryStogwen Project
FR + 8hrs || She/Her
@Sonne *__* He is very pretty. How much you looking for him?
@Sonne *__* He is very pretty. How much you looking for him?
@Bombomi honestly more happy he gets a nice home rather than anything else as I got him when I was trying to get hold of some older Stogwens to get the project going again and didn't realise how many people were going to send me their Stogwens haha. So pay what you want basically? Or I'd be happy to send him over for some food or anything really to melt in my Baldwins Cauldron.
@Bombomi honestly more happy he gets a nice home rather than anything else as I got him when I was trying to get hold of some older Stogwens to get the project going again and didn't realise how many people were going to send me their Stogwens haha. So pay what you want basically? Or I'd be happy to send him over for some food or anything really to melt in my Baldwins Cauldron.
lightning_banner.png
HatcheryStogwen Project
FR + 8hrs || She/Her
@Sonne That’s amazing! Thank you! I will send a cr with some things.
@Sonne That’s amazing! Thank you! I will send a cr with some things.
@Bombomi Sorry for late response, was late over here. Have sent him over.
@Bombomi Sorry for late response, was late over here. Have sent him over.
lightning_banner.png
HatcheryStogwen Project
FR + 8hrs || She/Her
Added my hatchlings to the directory!
Added my hatchlings to the directory!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21