Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Genshin Impact
1 2 ... 318 319 320 321 322 ... 335 336
4.2 update livestream is happening Oct 27, who's ready to see the results of childe's soup?

personally i'm hoping for more hydro sovereign lore which it looks like we'll get

It's happening 8am UTC-4, 10am FR time!
4.2 update livestream is happening Oct 27, who's ready to see the results of childe's soup?

personally i'm hoping for more hydro sovereign lore which it looks like we'll get

It's happening 8am UTC-4, 10am FR time!
65 pity with no sign of wriothesley. im going to cry
65 pity with no sign of wriothesley. im going to cry
NQoi0Uc.pngW4bPTjV.png1IPUNJj.png
FObX7rS.png DxCICZ1.png
hUchsi0.png
Windexx | They/he/xe/it/dragos
Add me on genshin! my uid is 641815069 :D

Check out my Dragon Cave profile!
Q4idXs1.pngaL21n5x.png5Rzv8uW.png UOOoH.gif
same. (well, it's like 20 pity for me but I lost the 50/50 beforehand at 75) I'm burning myself out trying to complete all these quests I've been putting off. [emoji=spiral sad size=1] rizzles please come home before I go insane
same. (well, it's like 20 pity for me but I lost the 50/50 beforehand at 75) I'm burning myself out trying to complete all these quests I've been putting off.

rizzles please come home before I go insane
i swear if i dont get a 5 star by next monday I am going to lose it. i want need wriothesley.
i swear if i dont get a 5 star by next monday I am going to lose it. i want need wriothesley.
FObX7rS.png DxCICZ1.png
hUchsi0.png

roughly 10 wishes to 80 pity, i am seriously going to lose it if i have to go past 80 because i literally don’t have the money to spare
roughly 10 wishes to 80 pity, i am seriously going to lose it if i have to go past 80 because i literally don’t have the money to spare
FObX7rS.png DxCICZ1.png
hUchsi0.png

[quote name="Windexx" date="2023-11-01 10:47:50" ] roughly 10 wishes to 80 pity, i am seriously going to lose it if i have to go past 80 because i literally don’t have the money to spare [/quote] I assume theres no easy places to get primos that may be forgotten? spiral abyss, teapot (placing sets characters like to get their gifts), hangouts? may not be a ton, but may be worth looking to make sure you dont have any hidden in the couch anywhere, so to speak lol. last week i realized i never collected my rewards for kavehs hangout and that was a nice surprise.
Windexx wrote on 2023-11-01 10:47:50:

I assume theres no easy places to get primos that may be forgotten? spiral abyss, teapot (placing sets characters like to get their gifts), hangouts? may not be a ton, but may be worth looking to make sure you dont have any hidden in the couch anywhere, so to speak lol. last week i realized i never collected my rewards for kavehs hangout and that was a nice surprise.
29370123p.png172210p.pnghd_onoff.giftumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo2_75sq.pngtumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo1_75sq.png
[quote name="jennycatmystique" date="2023-11-01 11:34:33" ] [quote name="Windexx" date="2023-11-01 10:47:50" ] roughly 10 wishes to 80 pity, i am seriously going to lose it if i have to go past 80 because i literally don’t have the money to spare [/quote] I assume theres no easy places to get primos that may be forgotten? spiral abyss, teapot (placing sets characters like to get their gifts), hangouts? may not be a ton, but may be worth looking to make sure you dont have any hidden in the couch anywhere, so to speak lol. last week i realized i never collected my rewards for kavehs hangout and that was a nice surprise. [/quote] ah shoot! i forgot about the abyss! im never doing it so that must be why it slipped my mind lmao I have all easy to obtain achievements(I am nearing 900 as I type this), and Ive been chipping away at Kaeya’s hangout(as well as wriothesley and Neuvillette’s stor quests) event as I just finished Kavehs the other day. thanks so much for reminding me that Id missed out on a major primo source definitely helped lol
jennycatmystique wrote on 2023-11-01 11:34:33:
Windexx wrote on 2023-11-01 10:47:50:

I assume theres no easy places to get primos that may be forgotten? spiral abyss, teapot (placing sets characters like to get their gifts), hangouts? may not be a ton, but may be worth looking to make sure you dont have any hidden in the couch anywhere, so to speak lol. last week i realized i never collected my rewards for kavehs hangout and that was a nice surprise.
ah shoot! i forgot about the abyss! im never doing it so that must be why it slipped my mind lmao
I have all easy to obtain achievements(I am nearing 900 as I type this), and Ive been chipping away at Kaeya’s hangout(as well as wriothesley and Neuvillette’s stor quests) event as I just finished Kavehs the other day.
thanks so much for reminding me that Id missed out on a major primo source definitely helped lol
FObX7rS.png DxCICZ1.png
hUchsi0.png

In disbelief and absolutely crying at finally getting my first double!!! ;w; And this is why I never do single pulls, 'cus there's always a chance for that sweet, sweet double! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Did I use up all my luck for the next few years? Definitely. I'm all out of pulls and kind of...unimpressed... by Furina's beta tests so looks like I'm skipping for more Alhaitham cons whenever he gets his next rerun! [img]https://i.imgur.com/FmUxxvQ.png[/img]
In disbelief and absolutely crying at finally getting my first double!!! ;w; And this is why I never do single pulls, 'cus there's always a chance for that sweet, sweet double! Did I use up all my luck for the next few years? Definitely. I'm all out of pulls and kind of...unimpressed... by Furina's beta tests so looks like I'm skipping for more Alhaitham cons whenever he gets his next rerun!

FmUxxvQ.png
s9S8mKS.gif
@Sayla congrats! May we know of wriothesley's current constellation status??

i almost never go for extra cons on characters (highest is c1 on nevu, and I'm an old 1.0 player) so it's wild to see people walking around with limited 5star cons is amazing to me
@Sayla congrats! May we know of wriothesley's current constellation status??

i almost never go for extra cons on characters (highest is c1 on nevu, and I'm an old 1.0 player) so it's wild to see people walking around with limited 5star cons is amazing to me
today i get my last wish for my ten pull
If venti doesn't come home I'm gonna pull on furina
today i get my last wish for my ten pull
If venti doesn't come home I'm gonna pull on furina
Very inconsistent, I really like making mats but am failing irl chemistry so that says a lot abt me
1 2 ... 318 319 320 321 322 ... 335 336