Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~{ Devious Denizens Hatchery }~
1 2 ... 694 695 696 697 698 ... 743 744
Could I get The Swarm 2 for treasure, please? :0
Could I get The Swarm 2 for treasure, please? :0
@GhostBeach @DivineDisease
I'm so sorry, they were just barely claimed already D: but I'd be happy to reserve a lookalike for you from the next nest if you like!

@XxCalypsoxX
sent! happy birthday :D

@CarnyCritter @lavenderphantump
sent, thank you! happy halloween :)
@GhostBeach @DivineDisease
I'm so sorry, they were just barely claimed already D: but I'd be happy to reserve a lookalike for you from the next nest if you like!

@XxCalypsoxX
sent! happy birthday :D

@CarnyCritter @lavenderphantump
sent, thank you! happy halloween :)
0zREbwl.png wRZfJt7.png
@Solinary yes please!!
@Solinary yes please!!
tumblr_p7tmq14ASh1wvdtbzo1_540.gif
could i get ghosty goo 3 and death's head 1 for treasure? :O
could i get ghosty goo 3 and death's head 1 for treasure? :O
Hellwell's Heralds Level 25 Raffle! Click Here!
Ah dang, I figured I'd end up being too slow. Yes please, I'd like to reserve a look alike if you hatch another male spiral with sanguine thylacine. I have a skin that I think would match really well.
Ah dang, I figured I'd end up being too slow. Yes please, I'd like to reserve a look alike if you hatch another male spiral with sanguine thylacine. I have a skin that I think would match really well.
Can I get Glow Worms 2 for gems?
Can I get Glow Worms 2 for gems?
eP65k0J.png
@smolfroglesbian
hey there! I want to apologize, I was actually going to DM you about it but I did try coordinating a fire nest rental with 3 different people, and all of them sadly fell through.
I would've just settled for plague eyes and nested the pair myself, but by the time the last rental fell through it was after rollover and my nests were already full.

regardless, I'm really sorry about that - I still plan to get them into a fire nest soon, and I'll send you a hatchling free of charge when I do, by way of apology. truly sorry for the disappointment </3
@smolfroglesbian
hey there! I want to apologize, I was actually going to DM you about it but I did try coordinating a fire nest rental with 3 different people, and all of them sadly fell through.
I would've just settled for plague eyes and nested the pair myself, but by the time the last rental fell through it was after rollover and my nests were already full.

regardless, I'm really sorry about that - I still plan to get them into a fire nest soon, and I'll send you a hatchling free of charge when I do, by way of apology. truly sorry for the disappointment </3
0zREbwl.png wRZfJt7.png
oh no worries! hatch dates aren't too important to me, i just thought it would be fun to have a halloween themed halloween candy. I'm fine with waiting for the next nest, don't stress about it!
oh no worries! hatch dates aren't too important to me, i just thought it would be fun to have a halloween themed halloween candy. I'm fine with waiting for the next nest, don't stress about it!
Veridian Brewing Co Gladeveins Battle Guild Blossom Buddies Adopts Pride Phrogs! They/them
He/him
Neurodivergent
American
FR time +0
So many pretty babiessssss! Ok I feel like I could go overboard and buy like 4 or 5 but I'll behave for now and ask to get Ghost Goo 2 and Soul's Night 5 for gems if they're still available?
So many pretty babiessssss! Ok I feel like I could go overboard and buy like 4 or 5 but I'll behave for now and ask to get Ghost Goo 2 and Soul's Night 5 for gems if they're still available?
@casdeth aw thank you :) they've been sent - happy halloween :) [quote name="smolfroglesbian" date="2023-10-31 19:51:58" ] oh no worries! hatch dates aren't too important to me, i just thought it would be fun to have a halloween themed halloween candy. I'm fine with waiting for the next nest, don't stress about it! [/quote] thank you for being so understanding. they are somewhat of a halloween tradition at this point so I was pretty disappointed at not getting the hatchdate, but I'm glad it won't dampen your enjoyment of them <3
@casdeth
aw thank you :) they've been sent - happy halloween :)

smolfroglesbian wrote on 2023-10-31 19:51:58:

thank you for being so understanding. they are somewhat of a halloween tradition at this point so I was pretty disappointed at not getting the hatchdate, but I'm glad it won't dampen your enjoyment of them <3
0zREbwl.png wRZfJt7.png
1 2 ... 694 695 696 697 698 ... 743 744