Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Search for the Elements IC
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Wyatt growled as Pierre pressed his cane to his chest narrowing his eyes at him. "No one has eer survived those currents but me and my scrappy little ship," Wyatt said towering over Pierre. "Now all of you get off my boat before i throw you into the water," Wyatt said rubbing his forehead. "The gems are myth. They're probably not even magical," Adria shook her head as she started for the railing to hop off the ship. She paused though studying the creature then looked at Wyatt. "Though... he might be right... that thing could probably get the gem..." Adria said.

(yeah pingig might be good just make sure theyre ok with it. @imceorary)
Wyatt growled as Pierre pressed his cane to his chest narrowing his eyes at him. "No one has eer survived those currents but me and my scrappy little ship," Wyatt said towering over Pierre. "Now all of you get off my boat before i throw you into the water," Wyatt said rubbing his forehead. "The gems are myth. They're probably not even magical," Adria shook her head as she started for the railing to hop off the ship. She paused though studying the creature then looked at Wyatt. "Though... he might be right... that thing could probably get the gem..." Adria said.

(yeah pingig might be good just make sure theyre ok with it. @imceorary)
[quote=@imceorary]Maggy lifted himself from the deck and sat down, brushing off his clothes. He couldn’t help but notice someone looking towards him. He waved at Felius, then continued to brush stuff out of his hair.[/quote] [COLOR=#771419]Felius silently waves back, still not being the type to talk. He’s clearly relieved that Maggy is alright, but there’s still a slight hint of worry in his expression. Felius also glances at Wyatt to acknowledge him, but doesn't seem to have a reply in mind for what he's saying.[/COLOR] ((My brain is too messy right now for longer posts, expect shorter posts like this until I get my thoughts sorted at last))
@imceorary wrote:
Maggy lifted himself from the deck and sat down, brushing off his clothes. He couldn’t help but notice someone looking towards him. He waved at Felius, then continued to brush stuff out of his hair.
Felius silently waves back, still not being the type to talk. He’s clearly relieved that Maggy is alright, but there’s still a slight hint of worry in his expression.
Felius also glances at Wyatt to acknowledge him, but doesn't seem to have a reply in mind for what he's saying.

((My brain is too messy right now for longer posts, expect shorter posts like this until I get my thoughts sorted at last))
They/Them pronouns please!
Important note: If my posts seem more stressed than normal, or just generally seem off, tell me to go play A Hat in Time or something like that.
Terraria Forums About Page: here. My signature there includes a link to my AMA, which has my OC colors.
I don't mind getting pings, and I usually don't sub to threads, so ping me in replies and hopefully I won't miss them
"Sure, they might not be magical-" Pierres confidence faltered a moment, but after a pause he cleared his throat and straighten out his posture. "--but you have to admit, those gems would catch a pretty penny. Listen, as one of the few intellectuals on the ship you can have some of the profits. Ill even give you 40 percent!"
(@WhitePeak)
Maggy ruffled up his hair to get out the last bits of dust. He smiled, clearly pleased that his wave was returned. He stood up and brushed off his pants as the cherry on top.
"Sure, they might not be magical-" Pierres confidence faltered a moment, but after a pause he cleared his throat and straighten out his posture. "--but you have to admit, those gems would catch a pretty penny. Listen, as one of the few intellectuals on the ship you can have some of the profits. Ill even give you 40 percent!"
(@WhitePeak)
Maggy ruffled up his hair to get out the last bits of dust. He smiled, clearly pleased that his wave was returned. He stood up and brushed off his pants as the cherry on top.
STujX4s_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
"40 percent," Wyatt laughed smacking his leg as he stalks over to Pierre. "I'm the one with the ship bud," Wyatt growled getting frustrated with everyone here. He just wanted sleeeppp. "Are all of you this determined to get that gem? And your not the head of the operation so if we do sell the gem we split it evenly. Not this 40% nonsense," Wyatt crossed his arms as Adria stared at him in disbelief. "Your not seriously thinking of risking your neck for that gem," Adria said blinking.

@imceorary
@estergamer (no worries mate. No required response length)
"40 percent," Wyatt laughed smacking his leg as he stalks over to Pierre. "I'm the one with the ship bud," Wyatt growled getting frustrated with everyone here. He just wanted sleeeppp. "Are all of you this determined to get that gem? And your not the head of the operation so if we do sell the gem we split it evenly. Not this 40% nonsense," Wyatt crossed his arms as Adria stared at him in disbelief. "Your not seriously thinking of risking your neck for that gem," Adria said blinking.

@imceorary
@estergamer (no worries mate. No required response length)
Pierre frowned, although it was completely not visible because of the mask covering his face.
“Fine, even split.” Pierre said. He stepped back from Wyatt. He brushed out his coat methodically, grumbling under his breath. His gloves fingers tapped against his leg, thinking. No matter, if he didn’t want to let Pierre have more, he would simply take it later. Right now, he just had to get this guy to let his ship get destroyed by the currents. As much as Pierre didn’t want to admit it, his dingy little sailboat wouldn’t make it anywhere near there. No amount of upgrades and repairs could make that ship seaworthy of those currents. He just had to turn on the charm and weasel his way into using this ship.

(SPOOKY DAY @WhitePeak)
Pierre frowned, although it was completely not visible because of the mask covering his face.
“Fine, even split.” Pierre said. He stepped back from Wyatt. He brushed out his coat methodically, grumbling under his breath. His gloves fingers tapped against his leg, thinking. No matter, if he didn’t want to let Pierre have more, he would simply take it later. Right now, he just had to get this guy to let his ship get destroyed by the currents. As much as Pierre didn’t want to admit it, his dingy little sailboat wouldn’t make it anywhere near there. No amount of upgrades and repairs could make that ship seaworthy of those currents. He just had to turn on the charm and weasel his way into using this ship.

(SPOOKY DAY @WhitePeak)
STujX4s_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
((*Pokes alerts in confused worry*))
((*Slaps my schedule for being an annoying mess lately*))
Felius, still unsure of what to say (or if he should even say anything), keeps his mouth shut and simply watches everyone else.
((I was not expecting Felius to be silent for this long, ack-))
((*Pokes alerts in confused worry*))
((*Slaps my schedule for being an annoying mess lately*))
Felius, still unsure of what to say (or if he should even say anything), keeps his mouth shut and simply watches everyone else.
((I was not expecting Felius to be silent for this long, ack-))
They/Them pronouns please!
Important note: If my posts seem more stressed than normal, or just generally seem off, tell me to go play A Hat in Time or something like that.
Terraria Forums About Page: here. My signature there includes a link to my AMA, which has my OC colors.
I don't mind getting pings, and I usually don't sub to threads, so ping me in replies and hopefully I won't miss them
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9