Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | <3
1 2 ... 864 865 866 867 868 869 870
@Yews

Thank you so much for noticing me, I'd love to have my username updated to my current one!
@Yews

Thank you so much for noticing me, I'd love to have my username updated to my current one!
Tz3SLrP.png
oskar/kk
she/he

FR Time +3
like my avatar?
83sDR31.png
I hope it's okay to put this here-

I have a question, if I'm reselling UMAs that I no longer want/need, and only 1 (or maybe 2) of them have a value at or above 1500g, do I only ping for those, or can I ping for all of them?

I have a couple of other questions as well, if I can ask someone ;-; since it's my first time actually using the lists.
I hope it's okay to put this here-

I have a question, if I'm reselling UMAs that I no longer want/need, and only 1 (or maybe 2) of them have a value at or above 1500g, do I only ping for those, or can I ping for all of them?

I have a couple of other questions as well, if I can ask someone ;-; since it's my first time actually using the lists.
i6v47.gif ART SHOP! | Fandragons! | Wishlistjmmdg.gif1MhDR.gifV8rfN.gifMroYj.gifexWWM.gif
@yews

oh! you can update or remove the old ones, either is fine!
@yews

oh! you can update or remove the old ones, either is fine!
mothbrown.png
@612
Covering for Yews here~ updated the username!

@HappyLittleSnek
Yes if there's at least one accent with a value >= 1500g, feel free to include pings for the other accents as well. Just be sure to make use of the adding multiple accents into one pinglist feature, so the site can clean everything up and remove dupes for you.

Do throw any other questions you've got at me :D
@612
Covering for Yews here~ updated the username!

@HappyLittleSnek
Yes if there's at least one accent with a value >= 1500g, feel free to include pings for the other accents as well. Just be sure to make use of the adding multiple accents into one pinglist feature, so the site can clean everything up and remove dupes for you.

Do throw any other questions you've got at me :D
jA0Unwf.gif
Ohh I see.. because I know I got one of the skins for 3.5kg, but I don't know it's actual value since it's a retired custom (both copies in the auction I got it from went for 2.7-3.5kg though) so I didn't know if I should use the pinglist,,

Also, how could I tell if a skin fits in a specific category with the keywords and such... and could I use multiple for a single skin?
Ohh I see.. because I know I got one of the skins for 3.5kg, but I don't know it's actual value since it's a retired custom (both copies in the auction I got it from went for 2.7-3.5kg though) so I didn't know if I should use the pinglist,,

Also, how could I tell if a skin fits in a specific category with the keywords and such... and could I use multiple for a single skin?
i6v47.gif ART SHOP! | Fandragons! | Wishlistjmmdg.gif1MhDR.gifV8rfN.gifMroYj.gifexWWM.gif
@HappyLittleSnek

You can and should use multiple keywords for a single skin. That refines the pings so that, generally speaking, there's a higher percentage of people being pinged that are actually interested in what you're pinging for. That said, some people like to keep it simple with 1-2 keyword selections, and that's okay too!

The essence is that the keywords are open to interpretation (within reason of their definition), so there's no wrong answer. I understand this openness can be confusing with GASP. We may be able to resolve in the future with a glossary, assuming we aren't fully replaced by an on-site functionality.

In the meantime: if there's specific keyword(s) you're confused about, feel free to ask about them here and I can tell you what they're typically used for.
@HappyLittleSnek

You can and should use multiple keywords for a single skin. That refines the pings so that, generally speaking, there's a higher percentage of people being pinged that are actually interested in what you're pinging for. That said, some people like to keep it simple with 1-2 keyword selections, and that's okay too!

The essence is that the keywords are open to interpretation (within reason of their definition), so there's no wrong answer. I understand this openness can be confusing with GASP. We may be able to resolve in the future with a glossary, assuming we aren't fully replaced by an on-site functionality.

In the meantime: if there's specific keyword(s) you're confused about, feel free to ask about them here and I can tell you what they're typically used for.
jA0Unwf.gif
@exuvium

Covering for Yews- I've deleted the entries under your old usernames, since they looked similar to your current ones. Thanks for helping us cut down on sheet clutter ^^
@exuvium

Covering for Yews- I've deleted the entries under your old usernames, since they looked similar to your current ones. Thanks for helping us cut down on sheet clutter ^^
jA0Unwf.gif
Hi, can I please be cleared entirely from GASP pings? thank you!

Hi, can I please be cleared entirely from GASP pings? thank you!

8FIEPx6.png
Tl1dGxE.png
mlHpBMC.png
fteAFtI.png art_shop_wiggl.gif vevesii_pixel_copy.gif
@vevesii

Removed :D
@vevesii

Removed :D
jA0Unwf.gif
Could all entries under Oakensleaf be removed? I've changed my name and will be redoing my entries under my new username
Could all entries under Oakensleaf be removed? I've changed my name and will be redoing my entries under my new username
Alina
She/They/Saturn/Space
Previously Oakensleaf
FR +3
ROm4zxj.png l6nCFA8.png
1 2 ... 864 865 866 867 868 869 870