Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Mirrorhaven ♦ Breed-on-Request
1 2 ... 188 189 190 191 192 ... 197 198
@Bwee

Sure--CR on the way!
@Bwee

Sure--CR on the way!
MmSftql.png
Hi! Nice to see you back! Can I get Skith, the brother, and one of the copper/copper/teal boys, 88991947, for treasure? Thank you! :)
Hi! Nice to see you back! Can I get Skith, the brother, and one of the copper/copper/teal boys, 88991947, for treasure? Thank you! :)
eN3aGnd.png8d7o509.png
Blackfly is seriously sooo good! Bought it immediatly. I love how transparent it is. I don't have a "perfect" dragon for it yet, but I even like it on this one below (no futher apparel at the moment). Yours of course is perfect with the grey & rose coloration but because of the transparency it can fit nicely on so many colorations and just gives totally different vibes. [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/808225/80822437_350.png[/img][/center]
Blackfly is seriously sooo good! Bought it immediatly. I love how transparent it is. I don't have a "perfect" dragon for it yet, but I even like it on this one below (no futher apparel at the moment). Yours of course is perfect with the grey & rose coloration but because of the transparency it can fit nicely on so many colorations and just gives totally different vibes.
80822437_350.png
@shepardess
Sure thing--and I'm happy Skith has been saved and will find a new home! CR coming momentarily.

@Puella14
It *does* look good on that boy! His green head gives him a kind of fly vibe.
@shepardess
Sure thing--and I'm happy Skith has been saved and will find a new home! CR coming momentarily.

@Puella14
It *does* look good on that boy! His green head gives him a kind of fly vibe.
MmSftql.png
@velvetpaws Can I get Sasou for treasure please? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87331860][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/873319/87331860_350.png[/img][/url] Also dang it, I completely forgot I was going to request a breeding of your Scarred Wasteland pair for RoR. X_X
@velvetpaws
Can I get Sasou for treasure please?

87331860_350.png

Also dang it, I completely forgot I was going to request a breeding of your Scarred Wasteland pair for RoR. X_X
@DivineDisease

Aww! I can still breed them for you if you want, though obviously they won't have an RoR birthdate.

Anyway, CR for Sasou sent!
@DivineDisease

Aww! I can still breed them for you if you want, though obviously they won't have an RoR birthdate.

Anyway, CR for Sasou sent!
MmSftql.png
@velvetpaws
Yes please, if you wouldn't mind. It'll be close enough to RoR and there's no way I'm going to remember if I try to wait all the way until next year.
@velvetpaws
Yes please, if you wouldn't mind. It'll be close enough to RoR and there's no way I'm going to remember if I try to wait all the way until next year.
@velvetpaws is this lovely available for gems? Edit: helps if I put in who it is... [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/898095/89809496_350.png[/img]
@velvetpaws is this lovely available for gems?

Edit: helps if I put in who it is...

89809496_350.png
@velvetpaws Put me on the pinglist for Shattered Glass please! :) How much would they cost?
@velvetpaws Put me on the pinglist for Shattered Glass please! :) How much would they cost?
HBHPzjf.pngi7AyPxa.png
LEpJMnn.png
Al1BEGR.png
gziv3Ja.png
5hF3FGk.png
SK9eeYM.png
R1dejfm.png
EXOycPX.pngvwPbvQA.png
@Leun
Yep, she's on the AH right now for 20g!

@jedinikina
Currently I'm asking for 20g/kt for any of my hatchlings. I'm only doing breed on request at the moment, so would you like me to go ahead and nest the pair for you? And if so, do you want Lightning eyes, or something else?
@Leun
Yep, she's on the AH right now for 20g!

@jedinikina
Currently I'm asking for 20g/kt for any of my hatchlings. I'm only doing breed on request at the moment, so would you like me to go ahead and nest the pair for you? And if so, do you want Lightning eyes, or something else?
MmSftql.png
1 2 ... 188 189 190 191 192 ... 197 198