Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | <3
1 2 ... 861 862 863 864 865 ... 869 870
@PrP
I've removed the entry under the username 'doctorspiral' ^^

@/Skullthrone
We can only hope!

(Side note update to anyone lurking: we're working on a hopefully constructive suggestion/response to give to staff about GASP on possibly how to keep in operating in the future. Soon TM!)
@PrP
I've removed the entry under the username 'doctorspiral' ^^

@/Skullthrone
We can only hope!

(Side note update to anyone lurking: we're working on a hopefully constructive suggestion/response to give to staff about GASP on possibly how to keep in operating in the future. Soon TM!)
jA0Unwf.gif
I will be so sad if the pinglist update nerfs GASP. :C
I will be so sad if the pinglist update nerfs GASP. :C
tiny_gecko.png
visit Mr. Wiggles
for Gecko adopts!
owlbannersmall.png
check out my
skins & accents!
Could I be removed please? Thanks!
Could I be removed please? Thanks!
W8asfcB.png
J7D1quC.png
MUYNhfy.png
lKM3UIK.png
fkWjutW.png
jFZJEcu.png
nWiQNX9.png
uPOLOvt.png
@Aevios

Done ^^
@Aevios

Done ^^
jA0Unwf.gif
[quote name="Starrlight" date="2023-10-26 18:43:18" ] (Side note update to anyone lurking: we're working on a hopefully constructive suggestion/response to give to staff about GASP on possibly how to keep in operating in the future. Soon TM!) [/quote] That's good to hear! May I offer my 5 cents of brainpower here? I think the whole feedback should just contain the functionality we're losing and the purposes it served, broken down. So the staff could consider what to do, may be add some of that functionality to the skin system instead, may be then use it in conjunction with the pinglist feature or compensate it in some other ways. I can't see ways of achieving the same functionality with the given tools to be honest, or they are too unreliable to consider.
Starrlight wrote on 2023-10-26 18:43:18:

That's good to hear!
May I offer my 5 cents of brainpower here? I think the whole feedback should just contain the functionality we're losing and the purposes it served, broken down. So the staff could consider what to do, may be add some of that functionality to the skin system instead, may be then use it in conjunction with the pinglist feature or compensate it in some other ways.

I can't see ways of achieving the same functionality with the given tools to be honest, or they are too unreliable to consider.
Pixel Teapot Wind and Nature joined emblem Ursegal Project emblem
Hello, may I have all entries removed so I can remake mine? Thank you!

P.S, as someone who has used GASP nearly all of my time on this site, I wish you all luck with the upcoming changes and hope there's a solution in all this :]
Hello, may I have all entries removed so I can remake mine? Thank you!

P.S, as someone who has used GASP nearly all of my time on this site, I wish you all luck with the upcoming changes and hope there's a solution in all this :]
uCEnQTB.gif
Citrusly » She/Her » Avatar Dragon
@belated
I've deleted both entries under your username.

@kilorechoy @Shirarisun @Skullthrone @owlsomniac @Akaineko @belated
Hello! You're being pinged because you have independently posted in this thread about the pinglist update. I now have an extensive GASP thoughts thread up in the suggestions forum ^^

Do consider checking it out: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/3283271

EDIT: Typo!

@belated
I've deleted both entries under your username.

@kilorechoy @Shirarisun @Skullthrone @owlsomniac @Akaineko @belated
Hello! You're being pinged because you have independently posted in this thread about the pinglist update. I now have an extensive GASP thoughts thread up in the suggestions forum ^^

Do consider checking it out: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/3283271

EDIT: Typo!

jA0Unwf.gif
Hello, I've changed my user and would like to be removed so I can redo my submission. Previous user was granolabar
Hello, I've changed my user and would like to be removed so I can redo my submission. Previous user was granolabar

fr+3
she/her
autistic
9ML3Nya.gif
Howdy,

I want to adjust a few things about what skins/accents I get pinged for as I was very 'general' with my original submission. I'm not sure how to see what I am and am not currently signed up for, so would it be easier just to remove me from the pinglist completely and then for me to make a new submission?
Howdy,

I want to adjust a few things about what skins/accents I get pinged for as I was very 'general' with my original submission. I'm not sure how to see what I am and am not currently signed up for, so would it be easier just to remove me from the pinglist completely and then for me to make a new submission?
Lore
Hatchery
Dream Dragons
bepadepadept line long line short boop bepepepep
VPsWmjb.gif
@Cattleya
I've updated the entry under the name 'granolabar' to your current username.

@Allstohel
For future reference, the master list is linked in the OP! Minor edits are easy enough to handle without removal, though your entry was pretty detailed. So I've gone ahead and *removed* your entry. Feel free to go make a new submission ^^

As a side note, your now-deleted entry was as follows:

Breed/Gender: Banescale M, Banescale F, Bogsneak M, Bogsneak F, Coatl M, Coatl F, Fae M, Fae F, Gaoler M, Gaoler F, Guardian M, Guardian F, Imperial M, Imperial F, Mirror M, Mirror F, Nocturne M, Nocturne F, Pearlcatcher M, Pearlcatcher F, Ridgeback M, Ridgeback F, Skydancer M, Skydancer F, Snapper M, Snapper F, Spiral M, Spiral F, Tundra M, Tundra F, Veilspun M, Veilspun F, Wildclaw M, Wildclaw F, Obelisk M, Obelisk F, Aberration M, Aberration F, Undertide M, Undertide F, Aether M, Aether F, Sandsurge M, Sandsurge F, New Breeds M, New Breeds F
Coverage: Accents, Skins, Skincents
Do ping: festival, limited, apparel, anatomy alterations, angels, animals, arcane flight, armor, Asian, blood, body horror, bones/skeleton, cool colors, creepy/horror, dark, demons, desert, earth flight, egyptian, eldritch, eyes (realistic), eyes (stylized/symbolic), fire flight, glow, gold, halloween, high fantasy, ice flight, insects, jewelry/silks, light flight, lightning flight, magic/runes, markings, maya/aztec, mushroom, mythology, nature, nature flight, occult, pastels, plague flight, robot/robotic/cyborg, scars, shadow flight, soul/ghost, space/galaxy/stars/nebula, steampunk, tarot, tattoos, warm colors, warrior, water flight, wind flight, witch/warlock, wings, wounds, zodiac
Do not ping: wips, anime, bright/over-saturated colors/rainbow, christmas, eye straining, fake belly, gore, hearts, joke/meme, pink, pirates, punk, slime, trypophobia/holes
@Cattleya
I've updated the entry under the name 'granolabar' to your current username.

@Allstohel
For future reference, the master list is linked in the OP! Minor edits are easy enough to handle without removal, though your entry was pretty detailed. So I've gone ahead and *removed* your entry. Feel free to go make a new submission ^^

As a side note, your now-deleted entry was as follows:

Breed/Gender: Banescale M, Banescale F, Bogsneak M, Bogsneak F, Coatl M, Coatl F, Fae M, Fae F, Gaoler M, Gaoler F, Guardian M, Guardian F, Imperial M, Imperial F, Mirror M, Mirror F, Nocturne M, Nocturne F, Pearlcatcher M, Pearlcatcher F, Ridgeback M, Ridgeback F, Skydancer M, Skydancer F, Snapper M, Snapper F, Spiral M, Spiral F, Tundra M, Tundra F, Veilspun M, Veilspun F, Wildclaw M, Wildclaw F, Obelisk M, Obelisk F, Aberration M, Aberration F, Undertide M, Undertide F, Aether M, Aether F, Sandsurge M, Sandsurge F, New Breeds M, New Breeds F
Coverage: Accents, Skins, Skincents
Do ping: festival, limited, apparel, anatomy alterations, angels, animals, arcane flight, armor, Asian, blood, body horror, bones/skeleton, cool colors, creepy/horror, dark, demons, desert, earth flight, egyptian, eldritch, eyes (realistic), eyes (stylized/symbolic), fire flight, glow, gold, halloween, high fantasy, ice flight, insects, jewelry/silks, light flight, lightning flight, magic/runes, markings, maya/aztec, mushroom, mythology, nature, nature flight, occult, pastels, plague flight, robot/robotic/cyborg, scars, shadow flight, soul/ghost, space/galaxy/stars/nebula, steampunk, tarot, tattoos, warm colors, warrior, water flight, wind flight, witch/warlock, wings, wounds, zodiac
Do not ping: wips, anime, bright/over-saturated colors/rainbow, christmas, eye straining, fake belly, gore, hearts, joke/meme, pink, pirates, punk, slime, trypophobia/holes
jA0Unwf.gif
1 2 ... 861 862 863 864 865 ... 869 870