Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dvalinn Art Stand! (CLOSED FOR NOW)
1 2
@Skydust hello hello! Comm accepted! I'll get started on your piece as soon as I can :)

Also, she's gorgeous!! Can't wait to draw her :D hopefully I can do her justice!!
@Skydust hello hello! Comm accepted! I'll get started on your piece as soon as I can :)

Also, she's gorgeous!! Can't wait to draw her :D hopefully I can do her justice!!
Hi there ^^

Username: Skarlette
Size of piece (head/bust, half, full): Bust
Type of piece (sketch, colored sketch, full detail, etc): Full detail please ^^
Character reference: Himera (link to her dragon bio on FR. But if I could please ask for her to be drawn human?)
Payment method (G, T, irl currency (USD only)): Gems

Any specific requests? (Pose, expression, etc): She is a goddess so i guess anything serious and battle ready? i will ask if her eyes and tattoos please be glowing. I have a ref for the eye glow. The ref pic has white eyes but hers are yellow (if that makes any sense *^*)

Other: She has a tonne of outfits (all in her bio at the bottom in a gallery. The pics are preview images but if you click them they take you to the full pic), please feel free to pick whichever one you vibe with the most ^^

If you have any questions or if I have left anything out please feel free to message me adsfthuggfs
Hi there ^^

Username: Skarlette
Size of piece (head/bust, half, full): Bust
Type of piece (sketch, colored sketch, full detail, etc): Full detail please ^^
Character reference: Himera (link to her dragon bio on FR. But if I could please ask for her to be drawn human?)
Payment method (G, T, irl currency (USD only)): Gems

Any specific requests? (Pose, expression, etc): She is a goddess so i guess anything serious and battle ready? i will ask if her eyes and tattoos please be glowing. I have a ref for the eye glow. The ref pic has white eyes but hers are yellow (if that makes any sense *^*)

Other: She has a tonne of outfits (all in her bio at the bottom in a gallery. The pics are preview images but if you click them they take you to the full pic), please feel free to pick whichever one you vibe with the most ^^

If you have any questions or if I have left anything out please feel free to message me adsfthuggfs
@Skarlette hiya! Comm accepted :) Himera is very pretty!!! Would love to draw her for you <3

I will be dming you in a moment or two, just to clarify some things. Thank you for your interest!!
@Skarlette hiya! Comm accepted :) Himera is very pretty!!! Would love to draw her for you <3

I will be dming you in a moment or two, just to clarify some things. Thank you for your interest!!
[Center]Bump! Current comm updates: Learning designs and working on sketches! One slot open still! Ty for visiting <3 [emoji=scroll size=1][/center]
Bump!

Current comm updates: Learning designs and working on sketches!
One slot open still!
Ty for visiting <3
[center]Bump! Current comm updates: Been busy with work, so sorry! Still working on sketches </3 To my commissioners: tysm for being patient!! I should have the sketches ready for review by tonight or tomorrow. I don't know your time zones, but feel free to take your time responding, there's no rush at all :) One slot open still! Ty for visiting <3 [emoji=scroll size=1]
Bump!

Current comm updates: Been busy with work, so sorry! Still working on sketches </3
To my commissioners: tysm for being patient!! I should have the sketches ready for review by tonight or tomorrow. I don't know your time zones, but feel free to take your time responding, there's no rush at all :)
One slot open still!
Ty for visiting <3
Heya! Could you add me to the pinglist for future t/g slots?
Heya! Could you add me to the pinglist for future t/g slots?
Visit:
Light Dom Shop
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
er0mmVQ.png I am looking for:
Dragons/Breeding Pairs
Art of my ocs (frc only)
er0mmVQ.png I support:
#Unnamedisvalid
LDFA (Light only)
Nest Network
@BoatBud Absolutely! Adding now :)
@BoatBud Absolutely! Adding now :)
[center]Bump! Current comm updates: Sketches have been approved; beginning further work soon! One slot open still! Ty for visiting <3 [emoji=scroll size=1][/center]
Bump!

Current comm updates: Sketches have been approved; beginning further work soon!

One slot open still!

Ty for visiting <3
[center]Not quite a bump, more of just an update...... Curse my mind and body for being so sick /neg Current commissions are still a work in progress, and to my commissioners: I'm so so sorry these are taking so long. I promise I am working on them slowly but surely. That being said, for the time being I'm closing my shop until I'm finally feeling better and can properly finish the comms I've taken on. Tysm again for being patient, yall <3 Open slots: None. Check back later! Ty for understanding! [emoji=scroll size=1] [/Center]
Not quite a bump, more of just an update......

Curse my mind and body for being so sick /neg
Current commissions are still a work in progress, and to my commissioners: I'm so so sorry these are taking so long. I promise I am working on them slowly but surely.

That being said, for the time being I'm closing my shop until I'm finally feeling better and can properly finish the comms I've taken on. Tysm again for being patient, yall <3

Open slots: None. Check back later!

Ty for understanding!
1 2