Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dvalinn Art Stand! (CLOSED FOR NOW)
1 2
[Center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/980832425766686800/1161576196904079411/IMG_7083.png[/img] [Size=5][b]My shop is currently...[/b] [S][Color=#128c04]OPEN[/color][/s] | [Color=#8c0404][b]CLOSED[/b][/color][/size] [I]I am subscribed to this forum, but you may ping me if you feel it is necessary![/i] ----- [Size=5][B]Welcome to the Dvalinn Art Stand![/b][/size] [I]A dark blue and pink Skydancer strides over to you, not making a sound. Her wings are folded gracefully at her side, her feathers and decorative plumage drifting softly with the breeze. She looks you over curiously, and finally gives a welcoming bow before stepping back to reveal the contents of her art stand. It's decorated fairly nicely, with only a few disorganized piles. Art supplies lay everywhere on the ground though... A string of fairy lights are hung from the top of the stand, and ivy drapes down the sides of the roofing. A Mantarune sleeps on a pillow covered chair behind the stand, snoring lightly. How cute :)[/i] The first thing you're handed is a pamphlet that reads: [Quote name=Important][B][u]RULES/TOS[/U][/B] [I]!! PayPal, Google Pay, and Cash App available !![/i] 1. No refunds. If something needs changing, just let me know and I'll fix it up for you. 2. I have the right to decline a request under any circumstances. 3. Please be as specific as possible when requesting a commission! Any detail helps, as much as you can give me!! If necessary, you or I may request to take discussions to DMs, in order to not clog the thread. 4. After you confirm that you like the sketch I have made, then I will take the full payment for the commission through CR, DMs, or whatever app we agree on (see above). In-game currency will not be taken from your DM or CR until I finish your piece. 5. I will not begin working on your commission past a sketch until you have sent the full payment. 6. A visual of the character(s) is required. This means anything from a small sketch to a full reference sheet. Links to dragons' pages/scries also work. I will not work with just a written description. 7. Characters will be modified and/or simplified to my style. 8. Commissions may take up to a month to be completed. Please be patient. 9. If you have any extra requests, such as background color/design, expression, or pose, please feel free to tell me! **Note: Expressions and poses may require a reference. Backgrounds may cost extra depending on the complexity. 10. Progress pictures can be requested, but please don't rush me. 11. My art is for personal use only. Never for commercial use. 12. Please remember to credit me! Use my Instagram (nostalgic_n1ghtmare), Toyhouse (-SleepyCryptid-), or a link to this thread/my FR page![/quote] Please also be aware of how many slots are filled below. You may request to be put on a pinglist if slots are full. [Quote][b]Slots Available[/b] 1. Skydust 2. Skarlette 3. CLOSED ----- [B]Pinglist[/b] [I]@/BoatBud[/i] [/quote] ----- [I]Now the Skydancer seems more satisfied, and nudges you over to another part of her stand. There are a lot of Pokemon drawings here, with some dragons and furry/feral art scattered around. It seems you've figured out the main gist of offerings, but even so, there's a list here anyways.[/i] [Quote][Color=#f542ad][emoji=heart size=1] [b]I will draw[/b] [emoji=heart size=1] • Dragons • Pokemon/Fakemon OCs • Furry & Feral Creatures • Humans/Humanoids • Simple Robots • Monsters • Object Heads • MLP OCs[/color] [Color=#16249e][emoji=block size=1] [b]I will NOT draw[/b] [emoji=block size=1] • Anything against Flight Rising's rules/TOS • Vehicles • Irl people & pets • Complex Mecha/Robots • Fandom art (aside from listed above)[/color][/quote] ----- Great! Now hopefully things should run smoothly. Please proceed to the next post to see my prices and examples. [/Center]
IMG_7083.png

My shop is currently...
OPEN | CLOSED

I am subscribed to this forum, but you may ping me if you feel it is necessary!

Welcome to the Dvalinn Art Stand!
A dark blue and pink Skydancer strides over to you, not making a sound. Her wings are folded gracefully at her side, her feathers and decorative plumage drifting softly with the breeze. She looks you over curiously, and finally gives a welcoming bow before stepping back to reveal the contents of her art stand.

It's decorated fairly nicely, with only a few disorganized piles. Art supplies lay everywhere on the ground though... A string of fairy lights are hung from the top of the stand, and ivy drapes down the sides of the roofing. A Mantarune sleeps on a pillow covered chair behind the stand, snoring lightly. How cute :)

The first thing you're handed is a pamphlet that reads:
Important wrote:
RULES/TOS
!! PayPal, Google Pay, and Cash App available !!

1. No refunds. If something needs changing, just let me know and I'll fix it up for you.

2. I have the right to decline a request under any circumstances.

3. Please be as specific as possible when requesting a commission! Any detail helps, as much as you can give me!! If necessary, you or I may request to take discussions to DMs, in order to not clog the thread.

4. After you confirm that you like the sketch I have made, then I will take the full payment for the commission through CR, DMs, or whatever app we agree on (see above). In-game currency will not be taken from your DM or CR until I finish your piece.

5. I will not begin working on your commission past a sketch until you have sent the full payment.

6. A visual of the character(s) is required. This means anything from a small sketch to a full reference sheet. Links to dragons' pages/scries also work. I will not work with just a written description.

7. Characters will be modified and/or simplified to my style.

8. Commissions may take up to a month to be completed. Please be patient.

9. If you have any extra requests, such as background color/design, expression, or pose, please feel free to tell me!
**Note: Expressions and poses may require a reference. Backgrounds may cost extra depending on the complexity.

10. Progress pictures can be requested, but please don't rush me.

11. My art is for personal use only. Never for commercial use.

12. Please remember to credit me! Use my Instagram (nostalgic_n1ghtmare), Toyhouse (-SleepyCryptid-), or a link to this thread/my FR page!

Please also be aware of how many slots are filled below. You may request to be put on a pinglist if slots are full.
Quote:
Slots Available
1. Skydust
2. Skarlette
3. CLOSED

Pinglist
@/BoatBud

Now the Skydancer seems more satisfied, and nudges you over to another part of her stand. There are a lot of Pokemon drawings here, with some dragons and furry/feral art scattered around. It seems you've figured out the main gist of offerings, but even so, there's a list here anyways.
Quote:
I will draw
• Dragons
• Pokemon/Fakemon OCs
• Furry & Feral Creatures
• Humans/Humanoids
• Simple Robots
• Monsters
• Object Heads
• MLP OCs

I will NOT draw
• Anything against Flight Rising's rules/TOS
• Vehicles
• Irl people & pets
• Complex Mecha/Robots
• Fandom art (aside from listed above)

Great! Now hopefully things should run smoothly. Please proceed to the next post to see my prices and examples.
PRICES AND EXAMPLES

Here's what this shop currently offers:
- Headshots/Busts
- Halfbodies
- Fullbodies

I really hate to do this, but for the sake of my sanity and yours, please try to at least somewhat follow the form below. It'll make figuring things out so much easier qwq,,,
Form wrote:
Username:
Size of piece (head/bust, half, full):
Type of piece (sketch, colored sketch, full detail, etc):
Character reference:
Payment method (G, T, irl currency (USD only)):
Any specific requests? (Pose, expression, etc):
Other:

Quote:
Headshots & Busts
• Sketch (black and white): $5 | 500g | 500kt
• Colored Sketch (flats only): $10 | 1000g | 1mil t
• Full Detail: $25 | 2500g | 2.5mil t
• Wiggly Animation: $40 | 4000g | 4mil t
Limit of one character per drawing

71672614_4JpDKSy8dEs1QJ9.gif
IMG_6739.png
IMG_6737.png

Quote:
Halfbodies
• Sketch (black and white): $10 | 1000g | 1mil t
• Colored Sketch (flats only): $15 | 1500g | 1.5mil t
• Full Detail: $40 | 4000g | 4mil t
• Wiggly Animation: $60 | 6000g | 6mil t
- Additional character: +50% of original price
Limit of 2 characters per drawing

image12.jpg
image08.jpg
71673514_2nPFbuLjXmNvQ3P.jpg

Quote:
Thigh Ups & Fullbodies
• Sketch (black and white): $15 | 1500g | 1.5mil t
• Colored Sketch (flats only): $20 | 2000g | 2mil t
• Full Detail: $50 | 5000g | 5mil t
• Wiggly Animation: $70 | 7000g | 7mil t
- Additional Character(s): +50% of price EACH
Limit of 5 characters per drawing. Limit of ONE character per wiggly animation.

69202497_3zzuDMUqhvAu5kd.png
71673163_7k5Iv5CadjJ51ts.png
71673060_VpxMAST89FbhtwK.png
71673228_JNl7MNF46M3w4Iz.jpg

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to DM me! You may also use my art wherever you'd like, so long as I am properly credited.
PRICES AND EXAMPLES

Here's what this shop currently offers:
- Headshots/Busts
- Halfbodies
- Fullbodies

I really hate to do this, but for the sake of my sanity and yours, please try to at least somewhat follow the form below. It'll make figuring things out so much easier qwq,,,
Form wrote:
Username:
Size of piece (head/bust, half, full):
Type of piece (sketch, colored sketch, full detail, etc):
Character reference:
Payment method (G, T, irl currency (USD only)):
Any specific requests? (Pose, expression, etc):
Other:

Quote:
Headshots & Busts
• Sketch (black and white): $5 | 500g | 500kt
• Colored Sketch (flats only): $10 | 1000g | 1mil t
• Full Detail: $25 | 2500g | 2.5mil t
• Wiggly Animation: $40 | 4000g | 4mil t
Limit of one character per drawing

71672614_4JpDKSy8dEs1QJ9.gif
IMG_6739.png
IMG_6737.png

Quote:
Halfbodies
• Sketch (black and white): $10 | 1000g | 1mil t
• Colored Sketch (flats only): $15 | 1500g | 1.5mil t
• Full Detail: $40 | 4000g | 4mil t
• Wiggly Animation: $60 | 6000g | 6mil t
- Additional character: +50% of original price
Limit of 2 characters per drawing

image12.jpg
image08.jpg
71673514_2nPFbuLjXmNvQ3P.jpg

Quote:
Thigh Ups & Fullbodies
• Sketch (black and white): $15 | 1500g | 1.5mil t
• Colored Sketch (flats only): $20 | 2000g | 2mil t
• Full Detail: $50 | 5000g | 5mil t
• Wiggly Animation: $70 | 7000g | 7mil t
- Additional Character(s): +50% of price EACH
Limit of 5 characters per drawing. Limit of ONE character per wiggly animation.

69202497_3zzuDMUqhvAu5kd.png
71673163_7k5Iv5CadjJ51ts.png
71673060_VpxMAST89FbhtwK.png
71673228_JNl7MNF46M3w4Iz.jpg

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to DM me! You may also use my art wherever you'd like, so long as I am properly credited.
[center][size=5][b]Additional Examples:[/b][/size] [i]Please note that I will not be doing reference sheets, nor art challenges for anyone. Everything is simply here to show my art style.[/i] [quote][img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/71673307_w3Q9LltCaYdlUyq.png[/img] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/71673389_5cUVoK8fljl35db.png[/img] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/71673374_LPszSX9EmIiDU88.png[/img] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/71673346_5ftcuWL2uAIY2jz.jpg[/img] [/center][/quote]
Additional Examples:
Please note that I will not be doing reference sheets, nor art challenges for anyone. Everything is simply here to show my art style.
Quote:
71673307_w3Q9LltCaYdlUyq.png
71673389_5cUVoK8fljl35db.png
71673374_LPszSX9EmIiDU88.png
71673346_5ftcuWL2uAIY2jz.jpg
[center][size=5][b][emoji=blue star size=1] This shop is now OPEN for business! Thanks for stopping by!![emoji=blue star size=1] [/b][/size][b][/b][/center]
This shop is now OPEN for business! Thanks for stopping by!!

Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Uh oh, kind of forgot about this thread haha.

Bump!
Uh oh, kind of forgot about this thread haha.

Bump!
Oh my goodness, I left on a hiatus and left this shop behind- nice going, me.

Uhhm so I've updated what needs to be! Here's a bump, now that I'm back... Hi again, potential customers!
Oh my goodness, I left on a hiatus and left this shop behind- nice going, me.

Uhhm so I've updated what needs to be! Here's a bump, now that I'm back... Hi again, potential customers!
Hi hi!

Username: Skydust
Size of piece (head/bust, half, full): Full
Type of piece (sketch, colored sketch, full detail, etc): Coloured Sketch
Character reference: Frostbite

Payment method (G, T, irl currency (USD only)): Gems!

Any specific requests? (Pose, expression, etc): She's a pretty fierce and smart big...chicken demon thing. It's hard to see on the model but she's feathered opposed to scaled.

Other: I have the rest of her gallery here because I took shots from different angles. It's easier to see like the head crest and stuff :)
Hi hi!

Username: Skydust
Size of piece (head/bust, half, full): Full
Type of piece (sketch, colored sketch, full detail, etc): Coloured Sketch
Character reference: Frostbite

Payment method (G, T, irl currency (USD only)): Gems!

Any specific requests? (Pose, expression, etc): She's a pretty fierce and smart big...chicken demon thing. It's hard to see on the model but she's feathered opposed to scaled.

Other: I have the rest of her gallery here because I took shots from different angles. It's easier to see like the head crest and stuff :)
1 2