Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Triskele Nests - New Thread!
1 2 ... 213 214 215 216 217 ... 754 755
@Azuregold i have one fire nest available!
@Azuregold i have one fire nest available!
@fearlord i currently don't have any nests available as of rn but i do have 2 opening tomorrow. i understand that this won't allow for an oct 31st hatch date though :( i'd still be happy to give them to you come tomorrow if you don't happen to find someone to nest for u!
@fearlord i currently don't have any nests available as of rn but i do have 2 opening tomorrow. i understand that this won't allow for an oct 31st hatch date though :( i'd still be happy to give them to you come tomorrow if you don't happen to find someone to nest for u!
looking to rent a wind nest for my g1 aether pair; must hatch on halloween! will provide one food stack type of choice with the 5kt

@/Twizz @nezzous56 @Caelight @Blackbirdy @dd2900 @/Nixus @Raybbit @Sargelily
looking to rent a wind nest for my g1 aether pair; must hatch on halloween! will provide one food stack type of choice with the 5kt

@/Twizz @nezzous56 @Caelight @Blackbirdy @dd2900 @/Nixus @Raybbit @Sargelily
@tkrb I still have a nest available! For the food stack, I'll take bugs!
@tkrb I still have a nest available! For the food stack, I'll take bugs!
kHt8Jx6.png3Mq5UfO.pngDZgFBeP.png
@KallyPaige @fatedbetrayer @sutaraito looking for 1 light nest, thank you!
@KallyPaige @fatedbetrayer @sutaraito looking for 1 light nest, thank you!
Bluefin Charger Fin » cal
» he/they
» FR+0
___________________________________________ Q5wOe0Z.gif
@clover61 (3) @Azuregold

Hey! Currently my nests are full for Halloween hatches - if y'all are looking for Halloween hatches yourselves, I can take them with a boon on Halloween, but that is all I can offer. If you're looking for nests at any time, then I can check back in when my nests are free and see if you're still looking!
@clover61 (3) @Azuregold

Hey! Currently my nests are full for Halloween hatches - if y'all are looking for Halloween hatches yourselves, I can take them with a boon on Halloween, but that is all I can offer. If you're looking for nests at any time, then I can check back in when my nests are free and see if you're still looking!
If I haven't answered your ping for a fire nest yet, I am working through a backlog!
@nezzous56 @Caelight @Blackbirdy @dd2900 @Raybbit @Sargelily

Looking for one wind nest please! Found thank you!
@nezzous56 @Caelight @Blackbirdy @dd2900 @Raybbit @Sargelily

Looking for one wind nest please! Found thank you!
cDDSaqc.png
@chemicon @tialanderrol @TigerLily009 @GhostBeach @Geekachu @Theybuggers

Hello!! Hoping to rent one arcane nest, please!
@chemicon @tialanderrol @TigerLily009 @GhostBeach @Geekachu @Theybuggers

Hello!! Hoping to rent one arcane nest, please!
tumblr_o4ti1moYB51u9ymyzo2_r1_100.pngbotffbadges_twister_by_tinygryphon-d9oe78d.pngARNCfsd.pngoUkKcU4.pngys38jg2.png
@LadyRaptor I can take your pair! :)
@LadyRaptor I can take your pair! :)
tumblr_o4ti1moYB51u9ymyzo2_r1_100.pngbotffbadges_twister_by_tinygryphon-d9oe78d.pngARNCfsd.pngoUkKcU4.pngys38jg2.png
@ThisWayIsNotSafe @Shamura @goblincrunch
@ArmorWondrous @Meymo @lumibear
Hello! Does anyone have one Ice OR Water nest available to rent for a November 1 hatch, if possible?
@ThisWayIsNotSafe @Shamura @goblincrunch
@ArmorWondrous @Meymo @lumibear
Hello! Does anyone have one Ice OR Water nest available to rent for a November 1 hatch, if possible?
P2zQGxb.png
1 2 ... 213 214 215 216 217 ... 754 755