Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | <3
1 2 ... 860 861 862 863 864 ... 869 870
could you remove me from all lists please?
could you remove me from all lists please?
–micah
–they/them
–fr +3
gk0Ty8n.png
I would like to be removed from all pinglists, please. It's getting a little overwhelming lmao
I would like to be removed from all pinglists, please. It's getting a little overwhelming lmao
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png
text
MUYNhfy.png
text
J7D1quC.png
text
5hF3FGk.png
text
rix3ppo.png
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
@wintrecat @Radagast

All removed :D
@wintrecat @Radagast

All removed :D
jA0Unwf.gif
[emoji=guardian confused size=1] Are you guys going to prepare for the mass pinglist removal? I know it’s far in the future, but better safe than sorry… ghffjgjjg
Are you guys going to prepare for the mass pinglist removal? I know it’s far in the future, but better safe than sorry… ghffjgjjg

61221180_zfJFNtwK5ZCREpT.png
@kilorechoy

We're aware of the situation and waiting to see how it develops. But yes, GASP can't really operate under the currently given new pinglist rules.
@kilorechoy

We're aware of the situation and waiting to see how it develops. But yes, GASP can't really operate under the currently given new pinglist rules.
jA0Unwf.gif
i was gonna suggest making pinglists for each option on the list but then i realized how impossible that would be considering all the combinations-
i was gonna suggest making pinglists for each option on the list but then i realized how impossible that would be considering all the combinations-
shira // any pronouns // // +3 FR time
kirby.gif
I'd like to be removed for the lists (any/all), thank you!
I'd like to be removed for the lists (any/all), thank you!
dcnbx5o-c6076903-1a8c-47c9-a5b5-07cf815c85ed.png • Shemei
• Tentacle Queen
Art Shop
DeviantArt
Secati
ToyHouse
@Shemei
You aren't in the GASP lists in the first place ^^;

@Shirarisun
Yea I'd love to start attempting to transition GASP on-site if it were possible, but unfortunately there's no way we can feasibly begin that transition under the current functionality :(
@Shemei
You aren't in the GASP lists in the first place ^^;

@Shirarisun
Yea I'd love to start attempting to transition GASP on-site if it were possible, but unfortunately there's no way we can feasibly begin that transition under the current functionality :(
jA0Unwf.gif
While I haven't ever used this thread I'm stopping by to say I hope everything somehow turns out alright with the pinglists (:
While I haven't ever used this thread I'm stopping by to say I hope everything somehow turns out alright with the pinglists (:
bYt72YT.pngzl1ZGZ2.pngzKTvGe0.png
h3pYUy6.png
73vKFNE.png6JxFimx.png
Redesigning signature sorry for the mess
Hi! I need my old name (doctorspiral) to be removed so I can re-add myself with the new. Thanks :)
Hi! I need my old name (doctorspiral) to be removed so I can re-add myself with the new. Thanks :)
1 2 ... 860 861 862 863 864 ... 869 870