Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Take the big trades off Crim's.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Support. I gave her elims before I knew what they were worth <\3
Support. I gave her elims before I knew what they were worth <\3
[quote name="Falorni" date="2023-07-27 05:09:07" ] Support - if Pinkerton doesn't give it away, Crim shouldn't be able to ask for it. [/quote] Exactly exactly exactly this. Plus, it takes away from her lore a little, imo? She’s a hoarder of mostly junk- not precious treasures. Any dragon with a hoard that includes precious treasures isn’t really noteworthy?
Falorni wrote on 2023-07-27 05:09:07:
Support - if Pinkerton doesn't give it away, Crim shouldn't be able to ask for it.
Exactly exactly exactly this.
Plus, it takes away from her lore a little, imo? She’s a hoarder of mostly junk- not precious treasures. Any dragon with a hoard that includes precious treasures isn’t really noteworthy?
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Old Artblog
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Artfight
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fandomstuck OCs
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Outdated Wishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fandragons
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Credit!
|
|
|
|
@ me with a zero
not an o!
[quote name="Witch0fDoom" date="2023-09-13 10:53:44" ] [quote name="Falorni" date="2023-07-27 05:09:07" ] Support - if Pinkerton doesn't give it away, Crim shouldn't be able to ask for it. [/quote] Exactly exactly exactly this. Plus, it takes away from her lore a little, imo? She’s a hoarder of mostly junk- not precious treasures. Any dragon with a hoard that includes precious treasures isn’t really noteworthy? [/quote] Yet another support for this change.
Witch0fDoom wrote on 2023-09-13 10:53:44:
Support - if Pinkerton doesn't give it away, Crim shouldn't be able to ask for it.
Exactly exactly exactly this.
Plus, it takes away from her lore a little, imo? She’s a hoarder of mostly junk- not precious treasures. Any dragon with a hoard that includes precious treasures isn’t really noteworthy?

Yet another support for this change.
JGnDE4d.gif
Yup, support, it is quite annoying that you have to be careful not to trade away your boss familiars, Eliminates etc... In fact so far it had an opposite effect for me - I never sold anything valuable, but I constantly skip trades for stuff I could trade when they come directly after a pricy thing and for some reason I make a double-click on the "cancel" button...
Yup, support, it is quite annoying that you have to be careful not to trade away your boss familiars, Eliminates etc... In fact so far it had an opposite effect for me - I never sold anything valuable, but I constantly skip trades for stuff I could trade when they come directly after a pricy thing and for some reason I make a double-click on the "cancel" button...
00a-Sig-hatchery.png01-Sig-art.png04-Sig-hub.png
00b-Sig-hatchery.png02-Sig-wishlist.png05-Sig-fam.png
00c-Sig-hatchery.png03-Sig-CFCE.png06-Sig-empty.png
Came to the Suggestions forum to make almost this exact suggestion. Though I was going to be more draconian (hah) and say she should only not ask for rare, retired, or cycled-out items, I thought she should only ask for stuff that has no other purpose on the site. No Swipp swaps, Baldwin brews, hibernal den items, etc. I can't remember every tradable item on the website, and they all have at least one recolor that usually isn't tradable, so I have to double-check which version of an item is the useful one.

But I'd be happy enough with matching her pool to Pinkerton's. it's the simplest and most lore-appropriate.
Came to the Suggestions forum to make almost this exact suggestion. Though I was going to be more draconian (hah) and say she should only not ask for rare, retired, or cycled-out items, I thought she should only ask for stuff that has no other purpose on the site. No Swipp swaps, Baldwin brews, hibernal den items, etc. I can't remember every tradable item on the website, and they all have at least one recolor that usually isn't tradable, so I have to double-check which version of an item is the useful one.

But I'd be happy enough with matching her pool to Pinkerton's. it's the simplest and most lore-appropriate.
3d8637d4e0c3a40a9104ee27b702ba84.png tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
[quote name="Falorni" date="2023-07-27 05:09:07" ] Support - if Pinkerton doesn't give it away, Crim shouldn't be able to ask for it. [/quote] I've always thought it was a bit unfair and not in line with the lore that she asks for stuff that you can't get from Pinkerton.

I've always thought it was a bit unfair and not in line with the lore that she asks for stuff that you can't get from Pinkerton.
1PosW03.pngWk6JceO.png
Support - not every blanket solution is perfect, but any improvement is welcomed.

I would enjoy utilising this feature more. I don't really bother because I feel like I need to double check every item before I do. Seems counter-productive.

Support - not every blanket solution is perfect, but any improvement is welcomed.

I would enjoy utilising this feature more. I don't really bother because I feel like I need to double check every item before I do. Seems counter-productive.

[quote name="Falorni" date="2023-07-27 05:09:07" ] Support - if Pinkerton doesn't give it away, Crim shouldn't be able to ask for it. [/quote] This, except only if the solution means limiting Crim's pool to that which is within Pinkerton, not the other way around [i]i.e. no frost delvers from pinkerton[/i]
This, except only if the solution means limiting Crim's pool to that which is within Pinkerton, not the other way around i.e. no frost delvers from pinkerton
Buying Snowshoe Rabbits 1kt/g each!
Wishlist
Making Crim and Pinkerton's pools the same would also make sense lore-wise, since he's sneaking away stuff from her hoard.
Making Crim and Pinkerton's pools the same would also make sense lore-wise, since he's sneaking away stuff from her hoard.
I wouldn't mind crim asking for rarer stuff if pinkerton could give out rarer stuff. Either give crim the same restrictions as pinkerton or increase the amount of stuff pinkerton can give out. Support.
I wouldn't mind crim asking for rarer stuff if pinkerton could give out rarer stuff. Either give crim the same restrictions as pinkerton or increase the amount of stuff pinkerton can give out. Support.

Achilles
They/Them
Skin/Accent Shop
Wishlist
Fandragon tabs: {Lair} | {Hibden}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7