Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [H] Gen's Hidden Gems [NEW 4/28 + SALE]
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 119 120
Oh my goodness, congratulations on the palindrome! And the number skip, wow. I had no idea that could happen! Makes sense, though.
Oh my goodness, congratulations on the palindrome! And the number skip, wow. I had no idea that could happen! Makes sense, though.
fb6cf21846f622d29e98e4d7d2ac5621ee867a62.pnghgSImLd.gif
@Nimuex Tysm! Yeah, I guess it happens a lot around milestone hatches (understandably), but I had no idea there was anything coming up that people were trying for in particular. I was just chilling with my partner—actually, on our anniversary of all days—and hatched them right after rollover. That’s kind of the main thing that tipped me over the edge into the “keep her” territory, the memory is just nice :))
@Nimuex Tysm! Yeah, I guess it happens a lot around milestone hatches (understandably), but I had no idea there was anything coming up that people were trying for in particular. I was just chilling with my partner—actually, on our anniversary of all days—and hatched them right after rollover. That’s kind of the main thing that tipped me over the edge into the “keep her” territory, the memory is just nice :))
BsdV6YV.png qb9pYzX.png
WFpPzZn.png
kCHWEjf.png
7DcAca6.png
n17QGji.png
8GgdVkW.png
oMt6IYe.gif lAvpyOQ.png
nWiQNX9.png
vRWiQKM.png
5hF3FGk.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
4u2x0jf.png
Ah, yeah, there’s been a lot of hatching leading up to and following the big 90 hahah. I hadn’t realized we were so close to getting into the new number range until after it had happened the other day, so I’m in the same boat, hehe! And that is incredible. Happy anniversary to you both! That dragon is so pretty, and what a lovely memory to be able to associate with it, too. It truly is special, for so many reasons. I’m glad you’ve decided to keep her. :) <3
Ah, yeah, there’s been a lot of hatching leading up to and following the big 90 hahah. I hadn’t realized we were so close to getting into the new number range until after it had happened the other day, so I’m in the same boat, hehe! And that is incredible. Happy anniversary to you both! That dragon is so pretty, and what a lovely memory to be able to associate with it, too. It truly is special, for so many reasons. I’m glad you’ve decided to keep her. :) <3
@Nimuex Ah gosh you’re so kind! Thank you so much for the kind words <33
@Nimuex Ah gosh you’re so kind! Thank you so much for the kind words <33
BsdV6YV.png qb9pYzX.png
WFpPzZn.png
kCHWEjf.png
7DcAca6.png
n17QGji.png
8GgdVkW.png
oMt6IYe.gif lAvpyOQ.png
nWiQNX9.png
vRWiQKM.png
5hF3FGk.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
4u2x0jf.png
You’re very welcome! <33
You’re very welcome! <33
@gennn hi! sorry for the late reply, it's been A day x.x

I'm not gonna have enough to do the swiftbroods :( after the joxbox and the two skins I actually liked from this fest I'm pretty low on funds T^T

Thank you so so much for offering though! I will definitely keep an eye out for the next time they pop up! I'm sure I'll still be around then xD
@gennn hi! sorry for the late reply, it's been A day x.x

I'm not gonna have enough to do the swiftbroods :( after the joxbox and the two skins I actually liked from this fest I'm pretty low on funds T^T

Thank you so so much for offering though! I will definitely keep an eye out for the next time they pop up! I'm sure I'll still be around then xD
They/Them
Just a sleepy little tiefling
- Tiefling Treasures: A D&D Themed Hatchery
- Wishlist
- Oldies for Sale
- Toyhouse for Sale
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
nNAigdK.png
@Gennn, can you please hold Sunny (XYZ Coatl F) for two-three days? My Lair space has died after hatching double Mist dragons...
@Gennn, can you please hold Sunny (XYZ Coatl F) for two-three days? My Lair space has died after hatching double Mist dragons...
?n5YkK=party.png FR+14 | Avatar dragon | Sprite Pantry
Cisgender-1.png hetero2.png Cishetero (she/her)
cryptidcore.png Cryptidcore | spacecore.png Spacecore & Stellar Scholar
@Fehn Hey, no problem, hope everything's alright! Thank you for following up--I might honestly invest the funds into them myself, I was already thinking about it the morning of the day you asked actually, just because they're so beautiful and I don't want to have to wait a whole 'nother year lol! I see you've signed up for the All Gemstone/Birthstone Pairs pinglist, so I'll make sure you hear if/when I do that. Again, tysm!

EDIT: Went through with it, your interest was kind of the final nudge I needed, so thank you! I was going back and forth on it with myself so bad, but I can't resist seeing some more beauties out of these guys. (P.S. - I don't say this to mean I expect you to buy when they hatch, I just genuinely wanna say thanks, because interest in my pairs is what keeps everything going and tells me what to invest more into! :D )
@Fehn Hey, no problem, hope everything's alright! Thank you for following up--I might honestly invest the funds into them myself, I was already thinking about it the morning of the day you asked actually, just because they're so beautiful and I don't want to have to wait a whole 'nother year lol! I see you've signed up for the All Gemstone/Birthstone Pairs pinglist, so I'll make sure you hear if/when I do that. Again, tysm!

EDIT: Went through with it, your interest was kind of the final nudge I needed, so thank you! I was going back and forth on it with myself so bad, but I can't resist seeing some more beauties out of these guys. (P.S. - I don't say this to mean I expect you to buy when they hatch, I just genuinely wanna say thanks, because interest in my pairs is what keeps everything going and tells me what to invest more into! :D )
BsdV6YV.png qb9pYzX.png
WFpPzZn.png
kCHWEjf.png
7DcAca6.png
n17QGji.png
8GgdVkW.png
oMt6IYe.gif lAvpyOQ.png
nWiQNX9.png
vRWiQKM.png
5hF3FGk.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
4u2x0jf.png
@featheredSerpent For sure! I'll check in around this time on the 27th if I don't hear from you before then. Tysm!
@featheredSerpent For sure! I'll check in around this time on the 27th if I don't hear from you before then. Tysm!
BsdV6YV.png qb9pYzX.png
WFpPzZn.png
kCHWEjf.png
7DcAca6.png
n17QGji.png
8GgdVkW.png
oMt6IYe.gif lAvpyOQ.png
nWiQNX9.png
vRWiQKM.png
5hF3FGk.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
4u2x0jf.png
Sorry I have to share… palindromes are fun!!

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/27111172

Hope to have an opportunity to get a hatchling at some point!!
Sorry I have to share… palindromes are fun!!

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/27111172

Hope to have an opportunity to get a hatchling at some point!!
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 119 120