Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Reedcleft Windflowers
1 2 3 4 5 6
@justjasper @freyed @Alfreedom Good news! I've just completed my first Undertide pair. :) They won't be ready to breed until Nov. 13, but stay tuned for cute fishy noodlebabies next month! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89787477][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/897875/89787477_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79966575][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/799666/79966575_350.png[/img][/url] I'm also taking suggestions for a name for the Undertide variant. Cloudsingers? Carp Streamers?
@justjasper @freyed @Alfreedom

Good news! I've just completed my first Undertide pair. :) They won't be ready to breed until Nov. 13, but stay tuned for cute fishy noodlebabies next month!

89787477_350.png
79966575_350.png

I'm also taking suggestions for a name for the Undertide variant. Cloudsingers? Carp Streamers?
GZJetP5.pngp0ktFPn.png1cqnXuZ.png6PSSZLJ.png
Oh wow! They are beautiful can you add me to the pinglist please? :)
Oh wow! They are beautiful can you add me to the pinglist please? :)
@Bombomi Sure thing, and thank you! :D For any update in general or for sales?
[quote name="Wolfspeaker" date="2023-10-21 17:07:54" ] @Bombomi Sure thing, and thank you! :D For any update in general or for sales? [/quote] Any update. ^^ Thank you!
Wolfspeaker wrote on 2023-10-21 17:07:54:
Any update. ^^ Thank you!
@Wolfspeaker

Please add me to the pinglist for sales!
@Wolfspeaker

Please add me to the pinglist for sales!
. . . . . . . . . riVr93C.png . . . .
Shalom aleichem

FR+15 ... she/her
They're so pretty! Please ping me when you have some Undertide hatchlings for sale.
They're so pretty! Please ping me when you have some Undertide hatchlings for sale.
@Wolfspeaker Could you add me to the pinglist for variant A females?
@Wolfspeaker Could you add me to the pinglist for variant A females?
atjdCG9.png
He/Him
1bRTU3Z.png
@Wolfspeaker

General/sales pinglists please :3
@Wolfspeaker

General/sales pinglists please :3
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
Update! I've prettied up the main page, and I've given names to the different variants, mainly for clarity.

Modern Windflowers who are triple Grapefruit will be called Brightsong Windflowers, while modern Windflowers with a windy green tert will be referred to as Reedsong Windflowers. This is a minor aesthetic difference and not an important distinction lore-wise.

The Undertide variant will be called Carp Streamers, because I think it's cute. My pair are currently on a nest!

I have some dragons on hand that should be able to help me create my first Spiral and Reedsong pair. >:) But I might wait until the Nature ancient is released. I want All The Pairs eventually, I just have limited dragons of the right colours to work with right now.
Update! I've prettied up the main page, and I've given names to the different variants, mainly for clarity.

Modern Windflowers who are triple Grapefruit will be called Brightsong Windflowers, while modern Windflowers with a windy green tert will be referred to as Reedsong Windflowers. This is a minor aesthetic difference and not an important distinction lore-wise.

The Undertide variant will be called Carp Streamers, because I think it's cute. My pair are currently on a nest!

I have some dragons on hand that should be able to help me create my first Spiral and Reedsong pair. >:) But I might wait until the Nature ancient is released. I want All The Pairs eventually, I just have limited dragons of the right colours to work with right now.
Please add me to the modern pinglist! Or if you have a new clickable one I missed, I'll join that ^_^;
Please add me to the modern pinglist! Or if you have a new clickable one I missed, I'll join that ^_^;
FObX7rS.png
q9EEy5M.png
o9yS1eq.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png

oR9L7e0.png(image-heavy)
1 2 3 4 5 6