Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | do u match ur flight aesthetic irl?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Kind of. I'm not really into pink, but my room has a lot of space-themed decor, a couple planispheres, and some old exhibit displays because I used to work at a planetarium/space museum.
Kind of. I'm not really into pink, but my room has a lot of space-themed decor, a couple planispheres, and some old exhibit displays because I used to work at a planetarium/space museum.
I guess I do a tiny little bit. More often than not I just rock comfy pants and t-shirts, but a lot of those t-shirts do have skulls and skeletons and things on them, lol.
I guess I do a tiny little bit. More often than not I just rock comfy pants and t-shirts, but a lot of those t-shirts do have skulls and skeletons and things on them, lol.
plague_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw231.gif

name's ash! | they/them
okay to ping!

No..my irl aesthetic is more similar to light or earth. I keep to neutrals and light colors, with the odd pop of color here and there, usually pastels which could loosely fit Ice and some bright colors that fit well with Nature (think of tropical flowers).
No..my irl aesthetic is more similar to light or earth. I keep to neutrals and light colors, with the odd pop of color here and there, usually pastels which could loosely fit Ice and some bright colors that fit well with Nature (think of tropical flowers).
wlLXM.gif
i mostly wear browns and like cool rocks so I think so
i mostly wear browns and like cool rocks so I think so
oxDm2Un.png
If I was younger me, I would’ve totally matched the lightning flight to a T lol. I used to have a fasciation with STEM and always took a class whenever there was one in school, heck my whole family are working in STEM-related jobs. I grew out of it and turned to art and literature, but I’ve been getting into marine biology again so there’s that lmao.
If I was younger me, I would’ve totally matched the lightning flight to a T lol. I used to have a fasciation with STEM and always took a class whenever there was one in school, heck my whole family are working in STEM-related jobs. I grew out of it and turned to art and literature, but I’ve been getting into marine biology again so there’s that lmao.
!END SCENE!
P9aWhak.png Any Pronouns
hh5n4WA.png
MduqrBc.png
Yeah lol, It's one of the main reasons I chose nature. I wear a lot of earthy tones, spend a lot of time outside, green's my favourite colour, and I'm studying environmental science and ecology, so it fits pretty well :3
Yeah lol, It's one of the main reasons I chose nature. I wear a lot of earthy tones, spend a lot of time outside, green's my favourite colour, and I'm studying environmental science and ecology, so it fits pretty well :3
;3
[i] *Laughs in Plague*[/i] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/411025907323764740/1166337353103716382/ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif[/img]

*Laughs in Plague*

ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif
I barely even match my flight aesthetic in game. Anyone would think I was in Nature.
I probably would be in Nature if the eyes were more versatile.
I barely even match my flight aesthetic in game. Anyone would think I was in Nature.
I probably would be in Nature if the eyes were more versatile.
Mqw5b1R.gif
Eh... perhaps? My hair was red (it all washed out) and I'm thinking of redying it to red/orange/yellow so it looks like it's on fire. I also wear a lot of black and warmer colors... so I guess that kind of covers the Fire aesthetic. But I'm living the Lightning life, as an engineer who must get back to work lol
Eh... perhaps? My hair was red (it all washed out) and I'm thinking of redying it to red/orange/yellow so it looks like it's on fire. I also wear a lot of black and warmer colors... so I guess that kind of covers the Fire aesthetic. But I'm living the Lightning life, as an engineer who must get back to work lol
is5IYGR.png
ive always loved purple/sci fi and adore reading so yeah,pretty much!
ive always loved purple/sci fi and adore reading so yeah,pretty much!
Chaos.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11