Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Free Brewing Services Max Cauldron
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@EleanoraOfTheSky I might put in a few orders in soon. Just a heads up!
@EleanoraOfTheSky I might put in a few orders in soon. Just a heads up!

CYBqRJK.png
@DragonRule Sounds good, I'm just melting down materials atm ^^
@DragonRule Sounds good, I'm just melting down materials atm ^^
hYvkebb.pngJvUa9ma.pngYmQxY5J.pngYMPbu9R.pngQFchClK.png
@EleanoraOfTheSky To star of with can you brew Reinforced Glass Beaker? I'm sending the materials now.
@EleanoraOfTheSky To star of with can you brew Reinforced Glass Beaker? I'm sending the materials now.

CYBqRJK.png
@EleanoraOfTheSky hi there! would you be willing to brew up the Sangria Harvest Robe and Sangria Harvest Vines for me? i'll send over the materials whenever you're ready, thanks so much!
@EleanoraOfTheSky hi there! would you be willing to brew up the Sangria Harvest Robe and Sangria Harvest Vines for me? i'll send over the materials whenever you're ready, thanks so much!

oouioVf.png
w9bDUNq.png
06xk8gV.png
1AF3QFz.png
mulYcLJ.png
ocpd.png
dkdance.gif 5hF3FGk.png
q9EEy5M.png
6mVFIuV.png
UwlzUwS.png
7ewyNmz.png
YMPbu9R.png
art shop!
adopt shop!
@DragonRule Hi there! I'll accept the CR wen my cauldron is ready (I started another reduction before I saw your post)

@rarewareofficial I'd be happy to! Send the materials over whenever, and I'll accept them when my cauldron is available after DragonRule's order ^^
@DragonRule Hi there! I'll accept the CR wen my cauldron is ready (I started another reduction before I saw your post)

@rarewareofficial I'd be happy to! Send the materials over whenever, and I'll accept them when my cauldron is available after DragonRule's order ^^
@EleanoraOfTheSky I'd like to put in another order in. Fine Alchemical Reduction (2).
@EleanoraOfTheSky I'd like to put in another order in. Fine Alchemical Reduction (2).

CYBqRJK.png
@DragonRule You got it! Send the materials over, and I'll be able to start the brew after the current order and send you the Fine Alchemical Reduction tomorrow morning ^^
@DragonRule You got it! Send the materials over, and I'll be able to start the brew after the current order and send you the Fine Alchemical Reduction tomorrow morning ^^
@EleanoraOfTheSky hello eleanora ~ it's been quite a while, and neither you nor i are too active anymore...however i have but one more request for you and your old reliable cauldron. two requests, actually. see this when you may, i hope you are well!

when and if you're available, may i put in an order for a red-tailed boa and a corn snake?
i have every material ready for you (save for the irradiated alchemical reduction - but i will have it ready by the time you see this)

i'm too busy to level up my cauldron for these, and there's only one place i know of that i can fall back on..^_^
@EleanoraOfTheSky hello eleanora ~ it's been quite a while, and neither you nor i are too active anymore...however i have but one more request for you and your old reliable cauldron. two requests, actually. see this when you may, i hope you are well!

when and if you're available, may i put in an order for a red-tailed boa and a corn snake?
i have every material ready for you (save for the irradiated alchemical reduction - but i will have it ready by the time you see this)

i'm too busy to level up my cauldron for these, and there's only one place i know of that i can fall back on..^_^
20130.png
@Twistrose Hello! It's very good to talk with you again ^^ You absolutely can use my services, just send me a CR or PM with the materials and brew just so I remember. I'll try and be more active today, but you may end up receiving the red-tailed boa and a corn snake by tomorrow since this is usually my busy day. Thanks for thinking of me!
@Twistrose Hello! It's very good to talk with you again ^^ You absolutely can use my services, just send me a CR or PM with the materials and brew just so I remember. I'll try and be more active today, but you may end up receiving the red-tailed boa and a corn snake by tomorrow since this is usually my busy day. Thanks for thinking of me!
@EleanoraOfTheSky it's nice to see you too! (i still cherish the little hatchling of romeo's you gave me hehe) i'm sending a CR as we speak :-) thanks so much! take your time, i'll be busy today too so there's no rush on anything <3
@EleanoraOfTheSky it's nice to see you too! (i still cherish the little hatchling of romeo's you gave me hehe) i'm sending a CR as we speak :-) thanks so much! take your time, i'll be busy today too so there's no rush on anything <3
20130.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9