Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Coli not working, devtool console errors
1 2
I tried the safemode link in the pinned post which also didn't work. My browser is fully updated (Chrome) and my adblock is paused on FR. I tried restarting my browser as well. When I go into the devtools, I get loads of errors: [img]https://imgur.com/LZyYUTQ.jpg[/img] that's not even all of them. I think it has to do with the battle_mainMenu.js file but I don't really know how to fix it. The coli page just loads as a blank space. It's only been the past two days it's done this but it has also done this previously. Is this happening to anyone else?
I tried the safemode link in the pinned post which also didn't work.
My browser is fully updated (Chrome) and my adblock is paused on FR.
I tried restarting my browser as well.

When I go into the devtools, I get loads of errors:
LZyYUTQ.jpg

that's not even all of them.

I think it has to do with the battle_mainMenu.js file but I don't really know how to fix it. The coli page just loads as a blank space.

It's only been the past two days it's done this but it has also done this previously.

Is this happening to anyone else?
Vsavi
-Skins
-Art
Tales of Terror
@vsavi
could you try in different browsers (e.g. Edge, Firefox, Opera)? I'm on Firefox (Windows 10) and I can access coli just fine.
@vsavi
could you try in different browsers (e.g. Edge, Firefox, Opera)? I'm on Firefox (Windows 10) and I can access coli just fine.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
@Vsavi

i have that problem sort of. it's white and then shows this

"Connection to Flight Rising server lost. The server may be down, or unresponsive. Please check that your internet connection, noScript and antivirus software are properly configured, and not set to block flightrising.com."

it works every now and then and then it suddenly crashes with that note showing up x3 just retried it a few times and it's working again for a moment.

Win 10 with new Firefox =)
@Vsavi

i have that problem sort of. it's white and then shows this

"Connection to Flight Rising server lost. The server may be down, or unresponsive. Please check that your internet connection, noScript and antivirus software are properly configured, and not set to block flightrising.com."

it works every now and then and then it suddenly crashes with that note showing up x3 just retried it a few times and it's working again for a moment.

Win 10 with new Firefox =)
@kleinfye
that sounds like you're having connection issues. update your computer (including optional updates), check your internet connection, try using ethernet if you've been using wifi, and if it keeps happening consistently, reset your router and modem if you can.
@kleinfye
that sounds like you're having connection issues. update your computer (including optional updates), check your internet connection, try using ethernet if you've been using wifi, and if it keeps happening consistently, reset your router and modem if you can.
Imagining dragons...

EHXIkb0.png
@LouckyKoneko

thanks for the help =)

i have everything up to date + using ethernet in general, my connection is good as well cause i'm permanently online in other tabs + voice chat =D
so i think it's a problem from the site =D but i'll reset router when i'm going offline just to be safe =)

posted it mainly to tell vsavi that they're not the only one with problems right now =D
@LouckyKoneko

thanks for the help =)

i have everything up to date + using ethernet in general, my connection is good as well cause i'm permanently online in other tabs + voice chat =D
so i think it's a problem from the site =D but i'll reset router when i'm going offline just to be safe =)

posted it mainly to tell vsavi that they're not the only one with problems right now =D
@kleinfye
fair enough ^^ it might be site-side after all, then! good to have narrowed that down ^^
@kleinfye
fair enough ^^ it might be site-side after all, then! good to have narrowed that down ^^
Imagining dragons...

EHXIkb0.png
Having similar issue in Chrome under Linux. There was a Chrome update yesterday and since then I get a white screen where the coli should be, but it just hangs. And after a reboot, now the Fairgounds page, too.
Having similar issue in Chrome under Linux. There was a Chrome update yesterday and since then I get a white screen where the coli should be, but it just hangs. And after a reboot, now the Fairgounds page, too.
Attermire Scar
@DunkTheBiscuit
Same! I did the newest update and it's just a white screen for me! Fairgrounds also comes up blank.
It all still works on my phone with Safari so I guess its something with Chrome?
@DunkTheBiscuit
Same! I did the newest update and it's just a white screen for me! Fairgrounds also comes up blank.
It all still works on my phone with Safari so I guess its something with Chrome?
Vsavi
-Skins
-Art
Tales of Terror
hi chrome user here too with the same problem ;o it always worked perfectly fine until today ;c when I try to access the colliseum now it comes up blank >.<
hi chrome user here too with the same problem ;o it always worked perfectly fine until today ;c when I try to access the colliseum now it comes up blank >.<
sparkle_smol.png
@Vsavi

It must be Chrome, yup. Firefox is working fine with the coli and fairgrounds right now.
@Vsavi

It must be Chrome, yup. Firefox is working fine with the coli and fairgrounds right now.
Attermire Scar
1 2