Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Fairgrounds/Coliseum not working
1 2 3 4 5
[quote name="Patamon" date="2023-10-21 02:58:21" ] I had the same issue and it was fixed once I deleted my browser's cookies. [/quote] Have tried that and found no difference. Coli has stopped giving me the error message but isn't actually loading. Fairgrounds are loading, but not Glimmer and Gloom.
Patamon wrote on 2023-10-21 02:58:21:
I had the same issue and it was fixed once I deleted my browser's cookies.

Have tried that and found no difference.

Coli has stopped giving me the error message but isn't actually loading. Fairgrounds are loading, but not Glimmer and Gloom.
Same problem here, I cannot use the fairground games.
Higher & Lower worked just a minute ago, but Glimmer and Gloom and Artifracture are loading up to the games page, and then G&G stays empty, and Artifracture tells me there is some kind of an issue.

I am using a Windows PC with Firefox as browser.

Around half an hour ago I got a new cookie question for the FR site, and I accepted these. So it should not be a cookie issue.
Same problem here, I cannot use the fairground games.
Higher & Lower worked just a minute ago, but Glimmer and Gloom and Artifracture are loading up to the games page, and then G&G stays empty, and Artifracture tells me there is some kind of an issue.

I am using a Windows PC with Firefox as browser.

Around half an hour ago I got a new cookie question for the FR site, and I accepted these. So it should not be a cookie issue.
8d7o509.png
7zcCDc4.png
Same on Safari on an iPad. Coliseum, Glimmer and Gloom and Mistral Mahjong are just white windows. Everything works on my Android phone with Firefox.
Same on Safari on an iPad. Coliseum, Glimmer and Gloom and Mistral Mahjong are just white windows. Everything works on my Android phone with Firefox.
jc4RTcO.png
EDIT: It started working again once I deleted site data

Coli/Fairgrounds isn't working for me either. I use Safari on my phone and Chrome. They only stopped working after I accepted the new cookies
EDIT: It started working again once I deleted site data

Coli/Fairgrounds isn't working for me either. I use Safari on my phone and Chrome. They only stopped working after I accepted the new cookies
pw6wjy.png9jfuw5.png ePOliyb.png
eIK5iG7.png
5DjYECS.png
mhnw8k.png
dEe2UrM.png
WKtl2lb.png
ho5ff5.png 14eo54.pngm2bx5o.png
[quote name="Patamon" date="2023-10-21 02:58:21" ] I had the same issue and it was fixed once I deleted my browser's cookies. [/quote] I cleared my cookies and this worked for me
Patamon wrote on 2023-10-21 02:58:21:
I had the same issue and it was fixed once I deleted my browser's cookies.

I cleared my cookies and this worked for me
this is a signature
i have also that problem and no guess it is not really absolutely fixed with the cookies..i deleted them already 3 days before so there was not that much cookies left and now 5 minutes after deleting them again i got again problems with the coliseum.. but good to know that there are other people which have that.. thought first it was because of my pc..
(and why i delete them short time before because of the other bug here with the button i have to click every click on the side which seems also not really fixed :/)
i have also that problem and no guess it is not really absolutely fixed with the cookies..i deleted them already 3 days before so there was not that much cookies left and now 5 minutes after deleting them again i got again problems with the coliseum.. but good to know that there are other people which have that.. thought first it was because of my pc..
(and why i delete them short time before because of the other bug here with the button i have to click every click on the side which seems also not really fixed :/)
I had the same problem on Ipad iOS 16 (Safari).

Clearing cookies/cache solved it for me.
I had the same problem on Ipad iOS 16 (Safari).

Clearing cookies/cache solved it for me.
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
I'm having the same issues on Samsung Internet, following the app update, fairground and coliseum not loading. No results from clearing my cache.
I'm having the same issues on Samsung Internet, following the app update, fairground and coliseum not loading. No results from clearing my cache.
I cleared my cache again and clicked all the boxes this time and now it works! Yay!
I cleared my cache again and clicked all the boxes this time and now it works! Yay!
Google Chrome (latest update) and Windows 11 laptop. I had the exact same problems as everyone here (coli + G+G not loading, Artifracture showing the error), but it cleared up after clearing my cookies.

Oddly enough, my tablet (iPad Pro, OS 16.2, Safari), and my phone (Galaxy S22, latest update, Chrome) haven't displayed any problems, even though I access FR most on those devices.
Google Chrome (latest update) and Windows 11 laptop. I had the exact same problems as everyone here (coli + G+G not loading, Artifracture showing the error), but it cleared up after clearing my cookies.

Oddly enough, my tablet (iPad Pro, OS 16.2, Safari), and my phone (Galaxy S22, latest update, Chrome) haven't displayed any problems, even though I access FR most on those devices.
SagittariusAx
Any pronouns
1 2 3 4 5